我不给他擦屁♥股♥ 我是顾问 - 好 我直说吧
I'm not a fixer, I'm of counsel. - Okay. Let me get to the point.
对方的黑料我已经掌握几个月了
I've been sitting on this oppo research for months
我之前希望我用不上的
because I was hoping I wouldn't need to use it.
巴戈维奇曾经吹嘘自己30年前
Seems like buddy boy Bagovitch used to brag
性侵了某个女人
about sexually assaulting some woman like 30 or so years ago.
那时候 他经常跟着你老板克罗格混
And back in the day, he hung with your man, Croker.
他们都在理工大学的球队里
They played in the same backfield at Tech.
我希望你能帮我
I was hoping you could help me
找到那个受害者
track down the victim, wherever she may be,
让她出来说话
and get her to come forward.
这不是我做事的方式
It's not how I do business, Wes.
诺曼·巴戈维奇 是最糟糕的种族主义者
Norman Bagovitch is the worst kind of racist.
他会让这个城市... - 这段对话很冒犯人
He will set this city-- - This conversation's offensive.
我在乎个屁 是我啊
Oh, like I give a fuck. It's me here.
我这是给你一个机会 改变世界的机会
And I'm giving you an opportunity. It's a chance to make a difference.
我不需要 从来都不需要你才能有所作为
I do not now, nor have I ever needed you to matter.
我可没那么说
Oh, I didn't say all that.
你就是这个意思 - 我可以说的是
I think you did. Here's what I will say.
如果你想入局
You wanna get in the game...
就得把你漂亮的指甲弄脏
you're gonna have to get some dirt under them pretty fingernails,
事情就是这样
'cause that's where it's at.
巴戈维奇强♥奸♥了一个女人
Bagovitch raped a woman.
克罗格知道是谁 你得让他告诉我是谁
Croker knows who. You need to get him to tell me who it is.
我们为什么不能继续
Why can't we just continue it?
因为做不到 她是从芬兰飞来的
Because we can't. She flew in from Finland.
取证不需要她在场
She doesn't have to be there for a deposition.
她有权参加
It's her right to be there.
雷蒙德 上次发生的事... - 操
Raymond, look. What happened-- Fuck!
雷
Ray?
操 - 雷蒙德
Fuck! Fuck! Ray? Raymond?
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
一会儿打给你
Call you back.
你闭嘴
You shut up. You shut up.
做点什么 - 你们俩都给我他妈闭嘴
Do something. - Both of you shut the fuck up!
你想打架
Oh, you wanna go?
你♥他♥妈♥出来 我要揍翻你
Get the fuck out here! I'm gonna fuck you up!
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?!
你好吗 雷蒙德
How we doing, Raymond?
约了人
Expecting somebody?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要
What I want
你和我坐下来
is for you and me to have a little sit-down,
谈谈你参与制♥造♥的大♥麻♥烦
talk about the big mess you helped make.
那不是我♥干♥的
That was not my doing.
我们坐下吧
Let's go sit.
噢 皮皮先生
Oh, Mr. Peepy.
我在试着理解
I am trying to understand...
你为什么不早告诉我会发生这种事
why you would not tell me this was coming.
你看
See,
当吸盘鱼靠依附鲨鱼背为生
when a suckerfish lives off a shark's back,
舔食鲨鱼背上的食物
licking all his sustenance off that shark's back,
我觉得在接受食物的同时 应该会伴随着感激才对
my guess is some appreciation would accompany such sustenance.
我不是
I am not
一条吸盘鱼
a... suckerfish.
你当然是了
Oh, sure you are.
我是个人
I am a human being,
不管你是否愿意把我当成个人
whether you choose to think of me as one or not.
我不是被放在地球上 听命于你的小虫子
I'm not a tiny bug put on earth to do your bidding.
人这个东西啊 雷蒙德
The thing about being human, Raymond,
有时很脆弱的
it can be vulnerable.
我不认为你想在我面前展现出脆弱
I don't think vulnerable is something you wanna be right now. Not with me.
你蔑视我太久了
You have belittled me for too long.
蔑视你
Belittled you?
是我造就了你 我也可以轻易毁了你
I made you, and I can unmake you just as fast.
坐下
Sit down!
你可能觉得自己跌到谷底了
You may think you've hit bottom.
你还没有
You ain't.
因为在扎尔先生和规划者银行 搞完我之后
'Cause after Mr. Zale and the minions of PlannersBanc get finished with me,
就会开始对促成那些贷款的人下手
they're going to start in on those in the bank that facilitated those loans.
事情是这样的
Here's how this is gonna go.
你要让银行
You're gonna get the bank
撤销违约业务
to call off this default business.
就算我想 我也没本事让他们撤销
I couldn't call it off even if I wanted to.
而且我并不想
And I don't want to.
我已经忍♥你
I've taken your shit
忍♥了很久了
for as long as I'm going to take it.
你是这样想的 我不这么认为
Is that what you think? 'Cause I don't.
每个故事都有开头 发展和结尾
Every story has a beginning, middle, and an end.
你觉得我们到哪一步了
What part of the story you think we're at?
滚出
Get... out...
我家
of my home,
你个臭傻♥逼♥
you fucky fuck!
操
Fuck!
滚
Get out!
鞍囊
Saddlebags.
我们就等着瞧鞍囊吧
We'll see about them saddlebags.
? You better run, run from the devil ?
? You better run, run from the devil ?
? You better hide ?
? Hide, hide from the ?
? Hide from the ?
? Young boy ?
? Trying to rule the world I see ?
? Well, young boy ?
? I can give you everything ?
? Diamonds ?
? Everything you touch can be ?
? Golden ?
? But first you gotta listen to me ?
? I'll tell the truth, I'll promise you ?
? This world may frown upon The things I have you do ?
? But I got taste, and I got style ?
? I know the twists and turns To make your life worth ?
? You better run, run from the devil ?
? You better run, run from the devil ?