问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
答案是否定的 - 我还没问呢
The answer is no. - You haven't heard the question.
我知道你的问题 答案是否定的
Oh, I know the question, and the answer is no.
听着 克罗格集团做出了很多成绩
Look, Croker Industries has done a lot of good work.
主要是在你的督促下 - 我们根本没有...
Mostly at your nudging. - We haven't done half the things--
更重要的是 尽管查理已经很糟糕了
And what's more, as bad as Charlie can be,
如果你不在 他会干出更多坏事来
he'd be so much worse if you weren't there.
这就是我的使命
Oh, so that's my callin'?
阻止查理·克罗格 成为最糟糕的自己
Keeping Charlie Croker from being at his worst?
亲爱的 你一年赚将近一百万美元
Honey, you make almost a million dollars a year.
真疼 -“真疼”
Ouch. -"Ouch."
我只是说
I'm just saying.
我们有漂亮的房♥子 生活得不错 如果我被任命为法官
Okay. We have a nice house, a nice life. One we certainly can't afford on
放弃执业 这种生活靠法官的薪水可负担不起
a judge's salary should I get appointed and give up my practice.
我可以去律师事务所工作
I could always go and work for a law firm.
那是你想要的吗
But would you want that?
罗杰 你说过很多次 你的工作并不无聊
Roger, you have said many times your job isn't boring.
你说有时候甚至很有趣
You said it's even fun some days.
你在做一个你觉得有意思的工作 还能赚很多钱
So, you make a ton of money at a place where you have fun.
对大多数人来说 这就像中了彩票一样
For most people, that's like hitting the lottery.
是啊 我只是不认为这是我的使命
Yeah, well, I'm just not convinced it's my callin'.
我准备好了 - 你准备好了
I'm ready. - You're ready.
好 - 我们走
All right. Let's go.
预备 二 三 四 五
Hut, two, three, four, five.
? Concrete jungle... ?
(克罗格集团)
? Let 'em take us ?
? For a ride ?
我不知道具体是什么 我只知道不是好事
I don't know exactly what. All I know is it can't be good.
跟一个重要的贷款重组会议有关
It has something to do with a big loan restructure meeting.
我可能来不及回家吃晚饭了
I likely won't make it home in time for dinner.
好吧 我去买♥♥点东西做菜 想吃我的拿手好菜吗
All right, I'll pick somethin' up. You want my specialty?
也买♥♥点牛奶 好吗
And get some milk too, would you, babe?
我本来准备回家的路上去超♥市♥的
I was planning to go to the market on my way home.
要不我给你发一份清单吧 - 没问题
Actually, can I just send you a list? - No problem.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, honey.
我晚点打给你 我爱你 - 爱你
I'll call you later. I love you. Love you.
我知道
I know.
查理
Charlie.
罗杰
Roger.
不顺心
Bad day?
希望你的日子更好过
I hope yours was better.
不幸的是 这笔贷款的条例对银行有利
Unfortunately, the loan was strictly constructed in the bank's favor.
即使被判模棱两可 我们也会深陷...
Now, even if it was to be deemed ambiguous, we'd be in a--
罗杰
Roger...
我想你应该足够了解我 知道我最欣赏你的一点就是你明白
I think you know me well enough to know that I can appreciate that you appreciate
我什么时候需要听到些好消息
that I need to be told something good.
这笔贷款的条例很严格可不是好消息
Telling me that the loans were strictly constructed is not good.
我被埋伏了
I was ambushed
被这家银行
by the bank,
被雷蒙德·皮格拉斯
by Raymond Peepgrass.
我可能不是律师
I may not be a lawyer,
但我明白在任何商业交易中
but I understand there to be an implied duty of good faith
大家都要抱有诚意
in any business transaction.
要知道...
Now...
诚意的定义很宽泛...
...good faith cuts a wide swath.
可以包括很多东西
It includes many things.
但不包括的是
What it does not include...
是被人操屁♥眼♥
is an ass fucking.
我们住在的可是美♥利♥坚♥合众国
Now, we live in the United States of America.
作为我的律师 你有责任
As my attorney, it becomes incumbent on you
去回操那帮狗♥娘♥养♥的
to fuck these sons of bitches back.
皮格拉斯 那个混♥蛋♥扎尔
Peepgrass. That cocksucker, Zale.
尤其是扎尔
Especially Zale.
你现在是克罗格集团的首席操手
You are now the fucker-back in chief of Croker Industries.
你要操他们的屁♥眼♥ 操他们的头
You fuck 'em up the ass, you fuck 'em on the head,
对着他们的眼睛 操他们的嘴巴
you look 'em all straight in the eyes and fuck 'em in the mouth.
这样的对话不得体 - 现在这种时候就不得体
This is not an appropriate conversation. - Well, these are not appropriate times!
二 三 四 三 二 三 四
Two, three, four, three, two, three, four.
膝盖抬高
High knee.
换腿
Shuffle.
膝盖抬高
High knee. Shuffle.
换腿
One more time!
再来一次
? I’m too lit saucy Booty put him in a coffin... ?
加把劲 变得更好
Push! Be better!
? My status poppin Got too many hoes watching... ?
很好
Good.
? Independent I’m a boss bitch Check me out bitch I’m gorgeous... ?
脚趾 后跟 拍手
Toe, heel, clap. Toe, heel, clap.
? Ass fat you can look but please don’t touch it... ?
很好 去楼梯 走
Good! To the stairs. Let's go!
别落下
Don't be last! Don't be last! Don't be last!
? Buss it, buss it, buss it, buss it ?
? I told him eat up the cake Like its a birthday... ?
浑身都疼
Everything hurts.
就是要这个效果 - 疼痛
That's the point. - Pain?
能让你感受到 你不知道自己拥有的肌肉
Introducing you to muscles you didn't know you had.
通过疼痛感受
By way of pain?
说真的 我们为什么要来上这个课
Why are we in this class? Really?
我无意中听到乳♥头♥女孩 雪莉 还是啥名字来着
I overheard nipple girl, Shirley, whatever her name is,
说她做了个提臀手术 谁会做这种事啊
talking about butt crack surgery.
亲爱的
Who does that? Sweetie.
哦 爱莉奥拉·格兰德小姐本人
Oh, Miss Areola Grande herself.
你快看啊
Would you look at that?
如果我是她妈妈...
If I were her mother--
我们绝不能承认我们到了这个年纪
Which we'd never admit we were old enough to be.
说真的 在公众场合穿成这样没问题吗
Seriously, it's okay to be out in public like that?
我能说句话吗
Okay, may I?
你说 - 你确定
Go ahead. - Are you sure?
我是个大姑娘了 - 你对她...
I'm a big girl. Okay. Well, your objection to her,
“吸睛度”的反感 是否可能是因为你觉得自己有点缺乏
let's call it her visibility, could be because you're feeling some lack of your own,
也有可能是因为这个
and it's probably because of that right there.
拜托 - 算了 “拜托”
Oh please! Never mind, "Oh please."
你为什么不能承认 她出现在照片中让你很生气
Why can't you just admit it pisses you off that she's in the picture?
我不想再和查理·克罗格同框了
I have no desire to be in that picture or any other with Charlie Croker again.
但他建造亚特兰大时 你和他在一起
But you were in it with him when he built Atlanta.
是你造就了他 不是你最好的作品 看到她坐享其成...
You helped make him. Not your best work. And seeing her get credit...
你忘了 是我主动甩的他
You forget, I was the one who left him.
芭蕾艺术晚会快到了 我买♥♥了一桌
Ugh. The ballet arts gala is coming up. I bought a table.
可以算是亚特兰大的 最有“吸睛度”的晚宴了 你必须参加
That's pretty much the visibility ball in Atlanta. You're going.
亲爱的 为了能不去这种场合 要我捐一大笔钱我都愿意
Honey, I donate good money to not go to those types of things.
再说了 亲自出场我还是会感觉自己是多余的
Besides, attending in person won't make me feel any less superfluous.
多余 说真的 你还想出现在那张照片里吗
Superfluous? Seriously, do you really wanna be in that picture again?
当然不想
Of course not.
或许我想出现在那张照片里
Maybe I'd like to be in that one.
宝 不是所有人都能成为我 你知道的
Sweetie, not everybody can be me. Certainly you know that.
真爱显摆
Such a brat.
70万
Seven hundred thousand?
这是个合理的数字
It's a fair number,
包含了所有未来的儿童抚养费
one which would include and erase all future child support payments,
保守地说 每月35000美元...
which, conservatively, at 35,000 a month...
什么 - 这数字很合理
What? It's a fair number.
现在的70万远远超过任何...
Present day value of 700,000 far exceeds any structure--
这是个非常合理的要求
It's a very reasonable demand,
我们是通情达理的人
which we have extended as reasonable people.
这简直是敲诈
This is blackmail. It's extortion.
这是勒索 - 这是个合理的数字
It's a fair number.
你应该感到羞耻
You should be ashamed of yourself.
你才该感到羞耻 是你把没带套的鸡鸡放进我的阴♥道♥
You should be shame. You put un-prophylact penis in my vagina.
然后你喷出欲望 你羞耻
And you squirt desire. You feel shame.
西尔佳 - 像喷泉一样
Sirja. - Like fountain.
我没有那么多钱 付不起
I haven't got that kind of money. Not even close.
然后我们就去取证
Then we do a deposition. We ask you hard questions.
问你一些尖锐的问题 让你看起来像个坏人
Make you out an awful person.
付钱吧