Pay it.
不
No.
雷蒙德 他们的招数还能更脏
Raymond, this could get a lot dirtier.
有时候 最好的办法就是忍♥气吞声
I mean, sometimes the best thing to do is just to... bend over and take it.
不 我这一辈子都在
No. I have been bending over
他妈的忍♥气吞声
and taking it for my entire fucking life.
我没有70万美元
I do not have 700,000 dollars.
就算我有
And even if I did,
也不行
no.
不行
No.
沃利 - 妈
Wally? - Hey, Mom.
你怎么没去上学
Why aren't you at school?
我被停学了
I'm suspended.
又来
Again?
他们没打给你吗
Didn't they call?
你又干什么了
What did you do now?
我不确定
I am not sure.
我可能说服了几个孩子不要上大学
I may have talked a few kids out of going to college.
有的家长去告状了
So some of the parents complained.
你说了什么 - 具体说什么不记得了
Well, what exactly did you say? - I don't remember word-for-word.
试试
Try.
大概就是什么高等教育是个骗局
Something about how higher education is a bit of a racket
他们如何打着能让申请者
and now they lure applicants
变成诗人和哲学家的幌子
under the guise of turning them into poets and philosophers,
其实会把他们培养成 未来能给母校捐款的
only to turn out bankers and lawyers and high-income earners
银行家 律师和高收入群体
predisposed to feeding donations back into endowment coffers.
诸如此类的话
Something... something like that.
主要是关于橄榄球的事惹恼了他们
Mostly the football stuff that pissed them off.
什么橄榄球的事
What football stuff?
按正确的打法来 会导致老年痴呆
You know, when played correctly, it causes dementia. indistinct chatter
嘿
Hey.
嘿 那是我的车
Hey, that's my car. Hey!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
不好意思 那是我的车
Excuse me. That's my car.
你的车在禁停区 - 什么
Well, your car is in a red zone. - What?
不 我没有...
No... no, no, I didn't...
我是被挤到前面的
Dude, I got pushed in.
肯定是那辆卡车挤了我 - 你在禁停区 亲爱的 看见了吗
That truck must've pushed me in. - Yeah, well, you're in, honey. See?
我没有停在禁停区 看看这个角度
I didn't park in no red zone. Look, look, look, look, look, look at the angle.
都开到马路牙子上了 我为什么要把前轮压上来
I'm half over the curb. Why would I park my front wheel over the curb?
这里是3217 哥伦布大道的德尔玛超♥市♥外需要支援
This is 3-2-1-7, request for backup outside of Delmar's Market on Columbus.
等等 你在呼叫支援 - 对 哥伦布大道 德尔玛超♥市♥
Wait. Did you just call for backup? - Yeah, Delmar's Market, Columbus.
14小队就在附近 - 你把它弄坏了 住手
Unit 14 is close by. - You're damaging it.
收到 - 住手
10-4. - Stop!
走开 你会受伤的
Step away. You're gonna get hurt.
嘿 这可不明智
Hey, that ain't smart.
从卡车上卸下来 我来了 我可以开走
Take the thing off the truck, man. I'm here. I can drive off.
你听到了 你停在禁区了
You heard her. You're in the red zone.
你不能上车
Hey, you can't get in the car.
禁区 - 这是我的车 他把它弄坏了
Red zone! This is my car. He's damaging it.
好吧 现在得面对这些家伙了 - 先生
All right. Now, deal with these guys. - Sir!
我的车是被挤到禁停区的 - 你可以去交通法庭上起诉的
I was pushed into the red zone. - You can take that up in traffic court.
交通法庭 不 - 下车 先生
Traffic court? No. - Get out, sir.
你不能在里面有人的情况下拖车 - 我没时间搞这种破事
You can't tow it with somebody inside. - I don't got time for this shit.
马上下车 否则我就把你带走 - 这是我的车
Out of the car now or I will remove you. It's my car.
我没停在禁停区 - 闭嘴 立刻下车
I didn't park in the red zone. - Get the fuck out of this car now!
这样不对
This is not right.
没这个必要
This is not necessary.
住手 你伤到他了
Stop it, you're hurting him.
放开他
Let him go.
电击枪
Taser! Taser!
(克罗格)
不好意思 你在哪儿
I... I'm sorry, you're where?
我在警♥察♥局
I'm at the police station.
我被逮捕了
I've been arrested.
因为什么
Arrested for what?
他们想拖我的车
They were trying to tow my car.
一个警♥察♥攻击了我 我还击了
A police officer kind of attacked me, and I sort of fought back.
你做了什么
You did what?
你没事吧 - 没事
Are you all right? Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
但我今晚会被关在这儿 明早提审
But I'm being held overnight and arraigned in the morning.
好吧 那...
Okay. Okay, well, just...
坚持住 给我点时间
Oh... Hold on. Gi... give me a second.
我想想办法
Let me figure something out.
嗯 好的
Yeah. Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
克罗格先生
Mr. Croker.
很抱歉打扰你
I'm... I'm really sorry to bother you,
尤其是今天 你压力已经很大了 但...
especially since today has already been a really stressful day, but...
怎么啦
What's wrong?
康拉德被捕了
Conrad has been arrested.
他在监狱里 我不知道该怎么办
He is in jail, and I don't know what to do
除了来找你求助之外
other than admit I need help.
他为什么被捕
He was arrested for what?
他袭击了一名警官
He assaulted a police officer.
康拉德
Conrad did?
他们因为违章停车起了争执
There was a dispute over a parking violation,
一来一去 警♥察♥动用了暴♥力♥
which escalated, and the police officer got violent,
康拉德进行了反抗 现在他在监狱里
Conrad resisted, and now he is in jail,
很抱歉打扰你 但他明天会被提审
and I'm so sorry to bother you with this, but his arraignment is tomorrow.
我不知道还能向谁求助... - 吉尔
I don't know where to turn. - Jill,
我会帮你找个律师的
I'll get you a lawyer.
谢谢
Thank you.
今晚就回去休息吧 好吗
Now, take the rest of the night off. Okay?
好
Okay.
小吉
Jilly?
我们会处理好的
We'll handle this.
谢谢
Thank you.
怀特先生 你好
Mr. White, hi.
请跟我来 市长先生在等你了
You can follow me. The mayor's expecting you.
谢谢
Thank you.
市长先生 - 怀特弟兄
Oh! Brother White. Mr. Mayor.
韦斯
Wes.
兄弟 仪表堂堂啊 你为我打扮的
My man. You dress up good. You spiffy up for me?
我刚去过伍德拉夫见客户
I was at the Woodruff for a client thing.
你溜出来见我了 我觉得自己好特别 你听说我们那天打赢了塔斯基吉吗
And you ducked out. Now, I feel special. You hear we beat Tuskegee the other day?
本来落后三个达阵啊 我不知道啊 兄弟
Underdogs by three touchdowns. I don't know, man.
我认为这是个预兆
I take that as an omen.
是什么的预兆 我不知道
Of what, I know not,
但莫尔豪斯打败了塔斯基吉 一定是个预兆
but Morehouse beating Tuskegee, it's got to be an omen.
也许我会连任
Maybe me getting re-elected.
听起来很重要
Kinda made it sound important.
是的
It is.
诺曼·巴戈维奇
Norman Bagovitch.
他怎么了 - 天呐
What about him? Oh, man!
你还是单刀直入
I see, you still walk on a... on a tight string.
不想闲聊 直中要害
So that's it, huh? No small talk. Shoot the shit.
诺曼·巴戈维奇怎么了
What about Norman Bagovitch?
这个王八蛋 在过去三周在民调中
Oh this motherfucker, he shot up 15 points in the polls
飙升了15个点 多亏了那些红脖子
the last three weeks thanks to the good old boys,
让他能乘着 这操蛋的民粹主义浪潮扶摇直上
all because he's riding the wave of all this bumfuck populism
结果我的蛋被♥操♥得最狠
and it's my bum stands to get fucked the most.
你说话还是老样子
Still got your turn of phrase.
我最新的话术
Here's my latest,
“他们玩脏的
"When they go low,
我就玩得更脏”
I go Roto-Rooter."
以毒攻毒
Fight shit with shit,
你可以帮上忙
which is where you can be of assistance.
我好像不太懂 - 拜托
Not sure I follow. Man, come on.
能给查理·克罗格擦屁♥股♥的人...
Anybody who thrives as Charlie Croker's fixer...