50州
惊悚
第二季 第五集 下地狱的13步 华盛顿州
那条楼梯的独特之处在于
Thing about that staircase,
它显然拥有自己的维度
apparently it had its own dimension.
很多人都说想下去
Lot of people talked about going down,
亲眼看看
that they wanted to see it for themselves.
看传说是不是真的
See if the legend was true.
事后他们都说了同样的话
And afterwards, they all said the same thing.
那些还能说话的人
The ones who could say anything at all.
他们忍♥不住
They couldn't resist it.
无法回头
Couldn't turn back.
玛洛莉
Mallory!
利亚姆
Liam!
就好像他们被迫一直往下走
It's like being compelled to keep descending...
尽管内心充满恐惧
despite the fear.
下去 下去 下去
Down, down, down...
玛洛莉
Mallory!
-她没事吧 -在这等着
- Is she OK? - Just wait here.
你们 离那里远点
Hey, you! Get away from there!
-利亚姆 -不 没事的
- Liam? - No, it's OK.
这里是私有地
This is a private estate.
我弟弟的玩偶掉到楼梯下面了
It's just that my little brother dropped his toy down these stairs
没捡到我们不能走
and we can't leave without it.
不 你们给我立刻离开 还有你 我警告你
No, you're already leaving. And, you! I warned you.
别再来这里
Never come here again.
好了 听着
OK, look...
那玩偶是我妈临终前给我弟弟的
my mother gave my little brother that toy before she died
那对他意义重大 我们必须捡到它才走
and it means everything to him and we can't leave without it.
-快走 -你不明白
- Go. - You don't understand.
是你不明白
You... don't understand.
我姐姐还在下面
My sister's down there.
它抓到她了
It's got her.
你 确保...
You, make sure this...
这条绳子紧捆在树桩上
rope is still tight around that stump.
如果我停下不走了 你就用力扯绳子
Now, if I stop walking, you yank on that rope.
你们两个一起扯
Both of you, both of you.
但千万...
But do not...
千万别让我停下
do not let me stop.
-明白了吗 -嗯
- Understood? - Yeah.
过来
Come here...
拉 快拉
Pull! Pull!
之后玛洛莉很不好过
Mallory had a hard time after that.
恐慌发作 出现幻觉
Panic attacks, hallucinations.
等到了足够离家的年龄 她就搬走了
Moved away since she was old enough to leave.
据说你在下面看到的是地狱
Legend has it what you see down there is hell.
你个人的地狱 不管那是什么
Your personal hell, whatever that is.
每个人看到的都不一样
It's different for everybody.
小玛
Mal?
小玛 拜托
Mal, come on.
玛洛莉 求你了
Mallory, please.
玛洛莉 小玛 小玛
Mallory? Mal, Mal!
谢谢你 先生
Uh, thank you, sir!
有时老头来救人 有时他不出现
Sometimes, the old man comes to the rescue, sometimes he doesn't.
他是谁
Who is he?
你问100个人
You talk to a 100 different people,
会得到100个不同的答案
you get a 100 different answers.
他是幽灵 是守护天使
He is a ghost, he is some kind of guardian angel.
但他们都会说
But one thing they all say...
他消失了
he vanishes...
就好像他根本没存在过
it's like he never existed at all.
玛洛莉
Mallory...
说实话
Honestly,
她算安然逃脱了
she got off easy.
小艾登在下面看见的东西把他击垮了
Whatever little Aiden saw down there, did him in.
我听说那可怜的孩子几乎没再踏出过房♥门
I heard that poor kid barely ever left his room again.
该吃午饭了 弟弟
Lunch time, little bro.
是你最喜欢吃的 艾登
It's your favorite, Aiden.
听着
Listen...
我不想说这些吓坏你
I don't wanna freak you out by talking about this,
不过小时候 我和朋友们
but growing up, my friends and me,
我们听过很多关于老莫特比公墓的故事
we heard lots of stories about the old Maltby Cemetery
我们只是一笑置之 你知道那些本地传说的
We just laughed it off, you know how it is with local legends.
每个小镇都有一个
Every town has one.
孩子们总爱编故事 就为了吓唬彼此
Kids make things up all the time just to spook each other.
我从没被这些吓着
I never let it get to me...
直到我听说了...
till I heard what happened to those...
格雷切尔家孩子的遭遇
Gretche kids.