剧集 | 惊悚50州 | 导航列表
每个州都有自己的民间传说 怪谈和神话
Every state has its folklore, tall tales, and legends...
但有时有更阴暗的故事
but sometimes there is a darker story--
不能明说 只能耳语
a tale not so much told, as whispered.
我还没见过谁像大卫那样
I never knew anybody that was connected
与自己的土地如此亲密
to their land the way Dave was.
他真的很热爱那片地
I mean, he--he loved that land.
就好像他是土地的一部分 土地也是他的一部分
It was like he was a part of it, and it was part of him.
-拉紧点 安迪 -好的
- Little tension, Andy. - All right.
大卫是个能工巧匠
Dave was a fine craftsman.
他大部分东西都是用他在地里种的
Made most of his stuff out of sugar maple
糖枫树和红橡树做出来的
and red oak that he grew on his property.
离远点
Away!
大卫和海瑟是高中就相恋的青梅竹马
Dave and Heather were high school sweethearts,
她是全阿尔皮纳县最漂亮的女孩 她自己也知道
and she was the prettiest girl in Alpena County, and she knew it.
真是块上好的木头
Nice piece of wood!
树干有个旋
It's got a little twist in it.
漂亮的螺旋纹理
A nice spiral grain.
这块圆木质量顶好
A fine log of wood.
他知道
He knows.
你们晚饭吃热狗行吗
Coney dogs all right for you fellas?
行 女士
Yes, ma'am.
但她是个花钱大手大脚的妻子
She was an expensive wife, though.
她总是要求大卫给她买♥♥
I mean, she was always asking Dave
他其实买♥♥不起的东西
for stuff he couldn't really afford,
他都会满足她
and--and he would get it for her,
不管那要花费他多少钱
you know, no matter how much it set him back.
午饭好了
Lunch is served.
你好啊 美女
Hey there, sexy.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
不
No...
但我听说你喜欢伐木工
...but I heard you're into lumberjacks.
没错 我确实喜欢胸大无脑的猛♥男♥
It's true. I do sort of have a thing for dumb, muscular guys.
看来我今天走运了
I guess it's my lucky day.
这是新的吗
Is that new?
我应该先征得你同意 但这项链实在太美了
I should've asked you first, but it was just so beautiful.
我可以退掉
I can take it back.
不 我喜欢
No, I like it.
我们会想办法付钱的
We'll find a way to pay for it.
胶水
我爱
没人料到会发生那场意外
Nobody was expecting the accident.
我永远无法原谅自己 那天不在场
And I'll never forgive myself for not being there.
安迪刚打来
Hey, Andy just called.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
今晚会有好几个人回头看你
That is going to turn a few heads tonight.
只有几个吗
Just a few?
安迪怎么了
What about Andy?
他生病了 来不了
Andy called in sick.
我们本来要一起砍一棵树
We're supposed to fell a tree together
现在我只能自己去砍了
and now I'm gonna have to do it by myself,
所以我们可能要晚一点到
so we maybe a little late.
宝贝 我们是筹款委员会的人
Babe, we're on the fundraising committee,
必须准时到场
we have to show up on time.
我知道 但明天天气转坏
I know, but there is weather coming in tomorrow,
我缺木材
and I'm short of lumber...
或许你可以帮帮我
Maybe you could give me a hand?
-现在吗 -就是棵小树
- Now? - It's just a little tree.
好吧 其实是棵高大的树 但不会很久的
Well, actually, it's a really big tree but it won't take long.
-好吧 -我爱你
- Fine. - I love you.
快走吧
Come on!
拉紧绳子
keep the line taut.
-好吗 -抱歉
- Ok? - Sorry!
离远点
Away!
海瑟 不
Heather, no!
你没事的 你没事的
You're OK, you're OK.
该死
Oh, shit.
没事的
It's ok.
没事的
It's ok.
你没事的
It's ok.
天啊 你流太多血了
Oh, my God! You're losing too much blood.
救我
Help me...
救救我
Help me!
-等等 你要干什么 -我得救你出来
- Wait, what are you doing? - I gotta get you free.
大卫 求你 不 不要
David, please! No, no, no!
不
No!
剧集 | 惊悚50州 | 导航列表