50州
惊悚
第二季 第一集 快到了 爱荷华州
每个州都有自己的民间传说 怪谈和神话
Every state has its folklore, tall tales and legends,
但有时有更阴暗的故事
but sometimes there is a darker story,
不能明说 只能耳语
a tale not so much told as whispered.
爱荷华州 道奇堡
不准问问题
No questions.
妈妈
Mama?
快到了
Almost there.
该走了
Time to go.
-跳下去 -不要
- Jump. - No.
汉娜 你快到了
Hannah... you're almost there.
不要
No.
供电局 来电
我是汉娜·斯托斯菲斯
Hannah Stolsfiss...
20年后
不好意思 你能大点声吗
I'm-- I'm sorry. Can you speak up?
我要找汉娜·沙利文
I'm looking for Hannah Sullivan.
抱歉 我就是
Sorry, no. T-- This is.
谢天谢地 我知道你一般不出外勤
Thank God. OK, I know you don't do fieldwork,
但只有你一个工程师接电♥话♥
but you're the only engineer to answer.
你是哪位
Who is this?
我是布莱克·本特纳
It's Blake Bendtner.
我是供电局的
I'm with the power department.
我和你上司负责维修工作
I work in maintenance with your boss.
-你知道现在几点了吗 -0点17分
- You know what time it is? 1- 2:17 a.M.
拿上工具和两罐红牛 我们有紧急情况
Grab your gear and two Red Bulls. We got an emergency.
汉娜·沙利文
工程学士学位
道奇堡能源公♥司♥
走第140大道到班维尔大桥
Take 140th Avenue to Banwell Bridge.
修改路线 改走卡弗路
正在修改路线
Rerouting.
道奇堡能源公♥司♥
在这边
Over here.
等你好久了 你跑哪去了
I needed you, like, yesterday. The hell have you been?
-迷路了 -你带红牛了吗
- Got lost. - You get the Red Bull?
你不知道我得喝下多少提神饮料
You have no idea how much taurine I have
才能保持头脑清醒
to ingest to keep this motor running.
我在冰箱里找到一些
Found some in my fridge.
不 这是伯金牌
No, it's... birkin brand.
我该告诉你 我...
I should tell you, I-- I--
我从没在这种铁塔上工作过
I have never worked on one of these rigs before.
那今天就是你的幸运日
Well, today is your lucky day.
今晚会很漫长
It's gonna be a long night.
-得梅因的支援呢 -他们来这儿要两小时
- What about backup in Des Moines? - They are two hours out.
我们情况紧急 粪溪已经没过脚踝了
We're up to our ankles in shit crick here.
我们站在这儿闲聊得越久
The longer we stand here chit chatting about it,
就越随着粪河流向屎尿瀑布
further we drift down shit river towards shit falls.
-通讯出问题了吗 -有三个问题
- So we got comm problems? - We got three issues.
第一 所有通讯系统中断 没有风速计数据
First, is all communications are down, we got no anemometer data,
没有风速读数
no wind speed readings, OK?
第二 出现偏航 叶片没对齐
Two, we got a yaw here, the blades are out of alignment.
这意味着如果那倒霉蛋被阵风正好撞上...
That means if that sucker gets hit with the right gust of wind...
你有没有在油管上看过
You ever seen one of those YouTube
风车事故的合集视频
compilation videos on turbine fails?
-没有 -我看过
- No. - Well, I have.
有一个视频看起来就像有人
They got one, looks like somebody chucked
把手♥枪♥装到吊扇上
an M18 into a ceiling fan.
第三个问题是什么
What's issue three?
大约半小时后会有超级风暴
'Bout half an hour, megastorm hits.
一个本地气象学者预测风速达到每小时20至30英里
A local meteorologist is predicting 20 to 30 mile per hour winds,
但他总预测错 所以我猜会达到40英里
but he's always wrong, so I'm guessing 40.
我们会在上面被吹得摇摆不定
We're gonna be rocking and rolling up there
就像加入了可♥卡♥因♥的嘉年华邮轮
like a cocaine fueled carnival cruise line
这还算走运的
and that's if we're lucky.
-好吧 -你要做的就是把坏的地方都修好
- Ok. - All right, so all you gotta do is just basically fix everything.
知道吗 我带你上去
OK? I'll get you up there.
等一下
Wait.
故障在哪里
Where is the malfunction?
你以为在哪儿
Where do you think it is?
世界之巅
Top of the world.