50州
惊悚
第二季 第二集 快到了 爱荷华州
我不想冒犯到你
I'm trying to be a gentleman here.
我不在乎 拉紧点
Don't care. Make it tight.
记得伸展手指 像这样
Here stretch your hands out. Like this.
我有次遇到个人 他双手痉挛了
Met a guy, his hands cramped up once.
下来的时候卡住了 他抓不住梯子了
He got stuck coming down, couldn't grab the ladder anymore.
那他怎么下来的
How'd he get down?
他切断了绳索 他受不了了
He cut the chord, he couldn't take it anymore.
就摔在我们现在站的地面 血溅得到处都是
Hit the ground right where we stand, blood everywhere.
不过你会没事的
You'll be all right, though.
那是血吗
Is that blood?
操 是油
Fuck. That's oil.
一定是制动系统哪里渗漏了
Must be a leak in the brake system somewhere.
这可不妙
OK, that's not good.
我先上去
I'm gonna head up first.
你给我40英尺的缓冲区 然后你再开始爬
I want you to give me 40 feet of buffer and start climbing.
尽量跟上
Try and keep up.
也许我不是最适合干这个的人
You know, maybe I'm not the best person for this.
据我所知 只有你在这儿
Last I checked, you're the only person for this.
你得重启系统
You have to reboot the system,
否则风车叶片会飞离
otherwise we got turbine blades flying off
一路飞到邻县 这条大铁管也会倒下
over the next county while this entire tube falls over.
扣紧到你的背带上
Fasten it on to your harness.
如果发生意外 这就是救命绳
It's the line of defense in case something bad happens,
不过应该不会发生意外
which it probably won't.
你来不来
You coming?
快到了
Almost there.
你还好吗
You all good?
很好
Perfect.
你上一次攀登风车是什么时候
When was the last time you did a turbine ascent?
受训的时候
During training.
他们要你爬多高才能通过考核
Well, how far did they make you go to get certified?
30米
Thirty.
才30米 老天
Thirty meter-- Jesus Christ! I--
得小儿麻痹症的野猫都能爬得比这更高
I got an alley cat with polio climbing higher than that.
是30英尺[约9米]Thirty feet.
那你别往下看 你刚爬到三倍高度
Well, don't look down but you just tripled that.
平时电力公♥司♥叫我爬风车时
All right, so, when the power company has me up climbing turbines,
你都在地面做些什么
what the hell are you doing on the ground?
安装 系统集成
Installations, system integrations,
我为操作流程制定计划
I program the overall mechanics.
你父母中有人是工程师吗
Was either of your parents an engineer?
其实我是阿米什教♥徒♥
Amish, actually.
基♥督♥新教再洗礼派
通常被认为拒绝现代科技
-太好笑了 -什么
- That's hilarious. - What?
大部分人对父母叛逆
Well, most people, they rebel against their parents
都是在身体上纹身或打洞
by getting tattoos or piercings.
你叫父母滚蛋的方式
You told your parents to fuck off
是拿到机械工程学位
by getting a mechanical engineering degree.
我猜他们气得不回复你短♥信♥了吧
I'm guessing the don't return your texts.
-还不算太糟糕嘛 -是的
- Well, that wasn't so bad. - Yeah.
我们快爬到一半了
We're almost half way.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我现在太需要喝一罐红牛了
Yeah, I could really go for a Red Bull right about now.
准备好了吗
You ready?
你先爬
You're gonna go first.
尽量保持好的节奏 当心滴油
Try to keep a good pace, watch out for oil.
天呐
Geez.
我的手抽筋了
Hands are cramping!
好 缓一缓 用手肘勾着休息
OK, uh, take a moment. Just hook your elbow, give 'em rest.
好的
Yeah. Ok.
我有防坠落装备
Never an issue down here
这从来不是问题 你扣得够紧吧
with my GlideLoc. You still latched in OK?
我没事
I'm all right.
操
Fuck.
该死的
God damn it.
可能跟这极端天气有关
Might have something to do with this crazy weather.
所有东西都收缩和膨胀了
Everything is contracting and expanding.
你有扳手吗
You got a wrench?
你工具腰带里不是有吗
What's wrong with the one in your toolbelt?
好 行了
OK. Here we go.
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck!