剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表
你被赋予了一项任务
You have been tasked
要将一名杀人犯绳之以法!
to bring justice to a murderer!
但那个杀人犯就是你
But the murderer is you.
生活并没有给我太多
Life hasn't shown me many reasons
继续为之奋斗的理由
to keep fighting for it.
如果你不活下去
If you don't live,
总有一天 他们甚至都不会记得
someday they won't remember
我们曾来过这里
we were even here.
我们追寻着
We journey the path
拓荒者的足迹
of the pioneers
以终将寻回的失落之爱的名义
in the name of lost love soon to be found.
希拉里 他…… 去了哪里?
Hillary, where did he...?
斯宾塞要回家了
Spencer's coming home.
去火车站
Get to the train station.
如果这个斯宾塞・达顿从火车上下来
If this Spencer Dutton steps off,
就朝他开枪
put a hole in him.
等你杀了他的侄子之后
After you've killed the nephew,
我们就把他们全家都杀光
we kill the whole lot of 'em.
把他带回来
Bring him home.
大家都觉得他很特别
Everyone acts like he's something special.
拿枪对着他 也没什么特别的了
With a gun in his hand, there's no one better.
你这么认为吗
You don't say.
1923 第二季 第七集
你待在屋里会舒服得多
You'd be a lot more comfortable inside.
我丈夫不在家的时候 我受不了待在那房♥子里
Can't stand that house when my husband isn't in it.
那对我来说 就像是一座关押着我所有担忧的大木屋监狱
It's just a big log prison for my worries.
明白
Understood.
好吧
Okay.
如果你坐在屋里 我会更安心些
I'd feel more comfortable if you sat inside.
别担心 赞恩
Don't fret, Zane.
要是子弹开始乱飞
I'm still spry enough to run inside
我还是跑得动进屋的
if the bullets start flying.
我估计他今天会到
He'll arrive today, I reckon.
我算过时间了
I've done the math.
从苏福尔斯到拉皮德城 从拉皮德城到戴德伍德
Sioux Falls to Rapid City, Rapid City to Deadwood,
再到谢里丹和比林斯 然后就回家……
Sheridan, and Billings. And then home...
接着就是一场战斗
Then the fight.
嗯 值得拥有的东西
Well, anything worth having
都值得为之奋斗 赞恩
is worth fighting for, Zane.
现在可没有像你这样的女人了 夫人
They don't make women like you anymore, ma'am.
不 还是有的 只是现在的男人不一样了
Yes, they do. It's the men they make different.
他一直没回家
He never came home.
杰克 他一直没回家
Jack. He never came home.
坐下
Sit.
他去镇上接他叔叔坐火车
He went to town to meet his uncle on the train.
他觉得雅各布人手不够
Felt Jacob was too shorthanded.
是这样吗?我不知道
Was he? I don't know.
他都八十岁了 还能把这些事处理得很好
He's lived to be 80 judging such things.
真不明白一个 25 岁的毛头小子
Don't know why a 25-year-old would think
怎么会觉得自己更懂
he knows any better.
那是因为他还年轻 伊丽莎白
That's the boy in him, Elizabeth.
但他现在已经成家了
But he's a married man now.
他做决定的时候不能不先问问别人 不能不考虑后果
He doesn't get to make decisions about his life without asking.
因为这些决定的后果
Because the consequences of those decisions
影响的可不只是他一个人
affect more than just him.
我只祈祷他能在让你伤心欲绝之前
I just pray he's learned that lesson
吸取这个教训 亲爱的
before it's burned into you, my dear.
现在快进屋吧 免得你着凉
Now get inside before you catch your death.
在这外面 你能染上的只有死神
Death is the only thing you can catch out here.
谢谢
Thank you.
那些人是谁?
Who are those guys?
我们秋天雇的他们
We hired 'em in the fall.
你受伤养伤的时候
More badges in town while you healed up
镇上多了些警♥察♥
from being shot to shit.
我不认识他们
I don't know 'em.
我和你妻子面试过他们 他们看起来还不错
Interviewed 'em with your wife. They seemed fine.
其中一个以前在芝加哥当警♥察♥
One of them was a cop in Chicago.
是爱尔兰人吗?-我觉得是吧
Irish? Think so.
我也不确定
I don't know.
在我听来 他们说话都一个样
They all sound the same to me.
班纳?
Banner?
你什么时候回来的?
When did you get home?
我也不清楚 我回来很晚了
I don't know. I was late.
你为什么坐在黑暗里?
Why are you sitting in the dark?
我不是个好人 艾莉 -班纳
I'm not a good man, Ellie. Banner.
在你所处的环境和选择下 你已经尽力做到最好了
You've been as good as one can be with the options you've had.
我也不认为自己是个坏人
I don't think I'm a bad man either.
这个世界上有掠夺者 也有被掠夺的人
There are takers in this world and those who get took.
我只是受够了被人掠夺
I just got fed up with being took.
但我并不邪恶
But I'm not evil.
我…… 我不会从别人的痛苦中获得快♥感♥
I-I take no pleasure in another man's pain.
他们雇人在波特兰的渔船上工作
They pay a man $20 a day to work
一天给 20 美元
the fishing trawlers out of Portland.
你在这里挣得比那还多
You earn more than that here.
我是弄到了钱
I make it.
但不是挣来的
I don't earn it.
达顿拥有这个县的一半土地 还有隔壁县的一半
Dutton has half this county, half the next one.
在这个州 没有比他更大的掠夺者了
No bigger taker in the state.
但那个人并不邪恶
But the man ain't evil.
惠特菲尔德才是邪恶的 艾莉
Whitfield's evil, Ellie.
他心如毒蝎
Heart black as coal.
达顿……
Dutton...
他会掠夺
he takes.
他不在乎你是否痛苦
He don't care if you suffer.
这我明白
I understand that.
甚至我还挺尊重这一点
I respect it, even.
惠特菲尔德掠夺是为了让你痛苦
Whitfield takes to make you suffer.
他想要的不是掠夺本身
It ain't the taking he wants.
而是让人痛苦
It's the suffering.
我不打女人
I don't beat no women.
利用她们
Use 'em up.
杀了她们
Kill 'em.
把她们扔下悬崖 然后再去找下一个
Throw 'em off a cliff and go find another.
班纳
Banner.
你到底在说些什么啊?
What in the world are you talking about?
我是个男人
I'm a man.
男人得能直视自己儿子的眼睛
Man's got to look his son in the eye.
对自己的所作所为问心无愧
Stand by what he did.
但在这里我做不到
I can't do that here.
再也做不到了
Not anymore.
收拾东西
Get packed.
我们要走了
We're leaving.
播放着巴♥赫♥的《C 大调赋格曲》
♪ Bach's "Fugue in C Major" playing ♪
你见过这样的东西吗?
Ever seen anything like that?
水从天花板上滴下来?
Water from the ceiling?
玉米价格
Corn prices,
小麦价格 整头生猪的价格
wheat prices, whole hogs,
牛的产量
cattle yields.
西部的报纸
The newspaper of the West
就是一份商品报告和一个谣言工厂
is a commodity report and a rumor mill.
我真想念《伦敦时报》
I long for the London Times.
姑娘们 我们住在群山环绕的孤岛上
We live on an island of mountains, girls.
周围是一片广袤的草原海洋
Surrounded by an ocean of prairie,
与文化的活力
completely cut off
和有思想的交流
from the electricity of culture
完全隔绝开来
and thoughtful exchange.
但这一切在今天都将改变
But all that changes today.
为什么是今天?
Why today?
因为今天 现在变成了过去
Because today the present becomes the past
而未来变成了现在
and the future becomes the present.
我们的小麻雀……
剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表