剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表
No! I said...
放开我!不!
Let go of me! No!
不!住手!
No! Stop!
我说了不打!斯佩德
I said no! Spade...
放开我!对不起 夫人
Let go of me! Sorry, ma'am.
这是为了你好
It's for your own good.
放开我的腿!
Let go of my legs!
不!不!
No! No!
不 不
No. No.
我说了不打
I said no.
我知道这很疼
I know it hurts.
但总比染上狂犬病要好
But it beats the alternative.
我会给你安排一个房♥间 米勒医生
I'll get a room made up for you, Dr. Miller.
你介意和我一起住吗?
Would you mind sharing with me?
哦 不用麻烦了
Oh, don't trouble yourself.
我在沙发上睡就行
I'm fine on the sofa.
我去拿些毯子来
I'll get some blankets.
达顿先生不在这儿吗?
Mr. Dutton isn't here?
不在 他去镇上了
No, he went to town.
希望他有脑子留在那儿
Hope he had the sense to stay there.
我也希望如此
So do I.
这太过分了
This is too much.
太过分了
It's too much.
我爱他 但这不是生活
I love him, but this isn't living.
这只是在生存
This is surviving.
勉强算是生存罢了
Barely at that.
冬天总是很艰难
Winter is always hard.
而今年的冬天比以往大多数时候都要艰难
And this one has been harder than most.
但春天总会到来
But then the spring comes.
没有什么比春天的山峦
And there is nothing so splendid
更美丽的了
as the mountains in the spring.
等着吧 等你看到就知道了
Wait. Wait till you see it.
我不会留在这里看了
I won't be here to see it.
等暴风雨过去 我就回家
When the storm passes, I'm going home.
请给我来杯威士忌
Whiskey, if you please.
还是苏格兰人会在酒馆里躲避暴风雨
Leave it to the Scots to ride out the storm in a saloon.
我可不想让达顿家的人看到我们在一起
I don't need some Dutton seeing us together.
你还戴着警徽呢
You with that badge on your chest.
镇上没有达顿家的人会看到我们
No Duttons in town to see us.
这里也没人会看到我们
No one in here to see us at all.
除了那个酒保
Except the bartender.
给点小费 他就会忘掉这件事
That memory fades with a tip.
你是个信教的人吗?
You a religious man?
我想和其他人差不多吧
No less than the next, I guess.
我在需要的时候会向他祈祷
I've called on Him when I needed.
我还活着 所以我想他听到了我的祈祷
Still breathing, so I guess He listened.
你呢?
You?
我相信…
I believe...
我是个罪人 永远也进不了天堂的大门
I'm a sinner who will never see the gates of heaven.
但我相信天堂是存在的
But I believe they exist.
惠特菲尔德能看着一座山
Whitfield can look at a mountain
就看到山里深处的金子
and see the gold deep inside it.
他看到那些维京人像水獭一样从山坡上滑下来
He saw those Vikings sliding down the mountainside
像傻瓜一样……
like otters making fools of themselves...
他却从中看到了商机
and he sees a business in it,
看到了财富
sees a fortune in it.
一个有远见的人
A man of vision.
这不是什么远见
There's no vision.
他看透了我们
He sees through us.
他看到了我们心中的贪婪
Sees the greed in our hearts.
我这辈子还从没遇到过让我害怕的人
I've never met a man who scares me.
直到现在 我遇到了他
Not once in my life, until now.
这个人让我害怕 克莱德
The man scares me, Clyde.
他真♥他♥妈♥把我吓得要死
He fucking scares me to death.
“共和党人计划向国会提交
"Republicans plan to introduce
这项法律将授予
the Indian Citizenship Act to Congress.
所有在美国领土上出生的
The law would grant citizenship to all Indians
印第安人公民身份 ”
born in the territorial United States."
他们他妈为什么要这么做?
Why the fuck would they do that?
是他们同化政策的必然结果
It is the inevitable result of their assimilation.
什么?
What?
嗯……
Well...
…… 如果我们希望他们摒弃异教信仰
...if we wish them to abandon their pagan ways,
就必须给予他们平等的回报
we must offer the reward of equality.
但你想让印第安人投票 和我们的女人结婚吗?
But you want Indians to vote, marry our women?
哦 所有女人都是你的?
Oh, they're your women, all of them?
选择自己的命运--别跟我胡说八道
To choose their own fate-- Don't feed me your bullshit,
神父 我见过你后院的墓地
Father, I've seen the graveyard in your backyard.
我知道你对印第安人的看法
I know what you think of Indians.
你知道我对那些抗拒自身进化的
You know what I think of Indians who resist
印第安人的看法 但是…
their own evolution, but...
… 对于那些接受进化的印第安人 我只有关爱
...to those who accept it I show only love.
你没看到这其中的危险吗?
You don't see the danger in it?
不 我没看出有什么危险
No, I see no danger in it.
这么说 我猜你会允许黑人与白人女性结婚咯
So I suppose you'd just let Black men marry white women.
嗯 在法国他们就是这样 而且也没引发什么灾难
Well, they do so in France, and it has caused no calamities.
在法国你可以和不同种族的人结婚吗?
You can marry outside your race in France?
嗯 法国南部曾一度由黑人统治
Well, the south of France was ruled by Black men at one time,
西班牙和意大利也有过这种情况
as was Spain and Italy.
黑人统治过欧洲?
Black men ruled Europe?
长达八百年之久
For 800 years.
那个帝国的一部分至今仍然存在
Part of that empire still exists today.
它叫安达卢西亚
It's called Andalusia,
而且那里确实拥有一些世界上最…
and it truly has some of the most...
… 最宏伟的建筑
magnificent architecture in the world.
这是真的
It's true.
哦 天哪
Oh, Jesus.
神父!怎么了?
Father! What?
起来 都他妈给我起来!
Get up, get the fuck up!
他们会试图把我们引出去
They're gonna try to draw us out,
然后发起冲锋
and then they'll charge.
我们等他们这么做
We wait until they do.
我是个神职人员
I am a man of the cloth.
我觉得这些狗♥娘♥养♥的是在抗拒进化 神父
I'd say these sons of bitches are resisting evolution, Father.
现在把这该死的枪拿上
Now take the fucking gun.
把这该死的枪拿上
Take the fucking gun.
就现在
Now.
别担心 神父
Don't worry, Father.
忏悔的人会得到救赎
The penitent man shall pass.
你所要做的…
All you got to do...
… 就是请求宽恕
...is ask for forgiveness.
亲爱的斯宾塞
Dear Spencer,
我已经踏上了寻找你的旅程
I have begun my journey to find you.
我要把我腹中孕育的生命带给你
To bring you the life growing inside me,
这个属于你姓氏的孩子
the child that shall bear your name.
我渴望着与你对视的那一刻
I thirst for the moment I look in your eyes
你将我紧紧拥入怀中
and you pull me close
我们一个接一个地生更多的孩子
and we make another and another,
组成属于我们的小小家族
a little army of us.
这个梦想驱使着我向你奔赴而去
This is the dream that fuels me to you.
这是我唯一的念想 唯一的渴望
It is my only thought, my only desire.
你的目光落在我身上 你的双臂环绕着我
Your eyes upon me, your arms around me,
我们的身体紧紧相贴 仿佛融为一体
and our bodies pressed together as if they are one.
这将是一场冒险
An adventure this will be.
沿着地图上
Stick to the roads
标记的道路走
marked on the maps.
那些是我唯一能掌控的道路
Those are the only roads I control.
让卢卡坐火车回去
Send Luca back on the train.
如果你能成功 那辆卡车就归你了
Truck is yours if you can make it.
我知道失去家园是什么滋味
I know what it's like to lose your home.
也许现在你能及时赶回去拯救它
剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表