剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表
What of their flophouse in town?
他们会住在牧场
They'll live at the ranch.
而且就待在那儿?是这样吗?
And stay there? Yes?
我很确定他们已经受够了镇上的生活
I'm quite sure they've had their fill of town.
那样的话 他们将被判处
In that case, they'll be sentenced
在你的监管下接受缓刑
to supervised probation in your custody.
如果他们一起
To be seen in public
在县里出现在公众场合 就是违反缓刑规定
in the county together is a violation of their probation
将会导致他们立即被转移到
and will result in their immediate transfer
县监狱 -明白了-
to the county jail. Understood.
前提是他们要向法庭指认那个违规的牧师
Provided they identify the offending priest to the court.
结婚证上的签名很巧地难以辨认
The signature is conveniently illegible.
嗯 听起来你需要一位笔迹专家
Well, it sounds like you need a handwriting expert.
在我知道他的身份之前 我不能释放她
Can't release her till I have his identity.
你认识我很久了 罗伊
You've known me for a long time, Roy.
这已经是我能忍♥受的极限了
This is about as far as I care to be pushed.
威胁一名法官吗 杰克?
Threatening a judge, Jake?
威胁通常都伴随着
Threats have a level of uncertainty
一定程度的不确定性
that comes with them.
我不制定这个地方的法律
I don't make the laws of this land.
我只是主持对违法后果的审判
I preside over the consequences of their violation.
你娶了一个克劳族女人
You're married to a Crow woman.
在另外两个州 那条法律也适用于你
Two states over, that law applies to you,
而你就会是那个被审判的人
and you're the one being judged.
我猜我住在蒙大拿州真是件好事
Guess it's a good thing I live in Montana.
哦 天哪
Oh, my.
把那个放回去
Put that back.
等你告诉我们你酒的供货人是谁
We'll tell you the name of the preacher
我们就告诉你那个牧师的名字
when you give us the name of your liquor contact.
你觉得怎么样?
How does that sound?
你知道吗 罗伊 也许我们应该去我的办公室逛逛
You know, Roy, maybe we ought to wander on over to my office
然后…… 好好聊聊这件事
and... have a little chat about this.
这是敲诈
This is blackmail.
嗯
Hmm.
我为什么要在乎某个混血家庭呢?
What do I care about some mongrel family?
你觉得你赢了什么吗?
You think you won something?
你什么都没赢到
You haven't won a thing.
在这件事上 我们之中没有赢家 罗伊
There ain't no winner among us on this deal, Roy.
一个都没有
Not one.
1923 第二季 第二集
不!不!
No! No!
今年冬天这些该死的东西到处都是
Damn things are everywhere this winter.
它咬得你厉害吗?
He get you good?
人们冬天就不该待在这儿!
People shouldn't be here in the winter!
大多数人都不待在这儿 可牲畜不会自己找吃的
Most ain't. The livestock don't feed themselves.
这儿唯一能吃饱的就只有狼了
The only thing getting fed around here is the wolves.
我去给你弄辆马车 我送你回屋里去
Let me grab you a buggy. I'll get you to the house.
想得美
Wishful thinking.
屋里能有个冰箱就好了
An icebox in the house.
那日子该多好啊
What a day that will be.
发生什么事了?-狼咬了她
What happened? Wolf bit her.
它当时在鸡舍里
He was in the chicken coop.
我们把她抬进屋去
Let's get her inside.
走吧
Go.
斯佩德 快跑 去把米勒医生请来
Spade, run. Fetch Dr. Miller.
没那么严重
It's not that bad.
白天在有人的地方活动的狼
A wolf moving about folks during the day
要么是受伤了 要么就是得了狂犬
is either wounded or rabid.
它行动起来不像是受伤了的样子
He didn't move like he was wounded.
它把我们所有的鸡都咬死了
Killed every chicken we got.
你还站在这儿干什么?
What are you doing still standing here?
如果那东西得了狂犬病 你得争分夺秒
If the thing is rabid, you're racing time.
暴风雨要来了 夫人 看起来会很凶猛
Storm's coming, ma'am. It looks to be a bad one.
这就更有理由快点了
All the more reason to hurry.
我们看看伤口
Let's have a look at it.
疼吗?
Does it hurt?
嗯嗯 你碰的时候疼
Mm-hmm. Hurts when you do that.
来
Here.
疼啊
That hurts.
我发誓 姑娘
I swear, girl.
天哪 要不是运气这么差
Mother of God, if it weren't for bad luck,
你根本就不会有什么事
you'd have none at all.
我想上帝觉得给了你这张脸
I suppose the good Lord decided giving you that face
就是给你最大的恩赐了
was all the favors you were getting.
要是能让我不再被枪击 不被狼咬
He can have the face back if it keeps me
还有其他那些他降给我的破事
from getting shot at and bit by wolves,
他把这张脸收回去都行
everything else He's thrown at me.
我觉得你的美貌受点这些罪也值了 亲爱的
I think that face is worth the trouble, darling.
哦 呃 对不起 先生
Oh. Uh, apologies, sir.
呃 我们被告知可以的 嗯…
Uh, w-we were told it's okay, um...
我们没有恶意 -给我解释一下
We meant no harm. Explain it to me.
滑雪 解释一下
Skiing. Explain it.
哦 嗯…
Oh, um...
我…… 我们 呃 我们是在军队里学的
W-We, uh, we learned in-in the army.
你们怎么滑的?
How do you do it?
哦 哦 嗯……
Oh. Oh, well, um...
你站起来 然后向前倾 膝盖弯曲
You stand and, uh, lean forward, you bend at the knee.
然后通过向两边移♥动♥来控制速度
Then you control your speed by going side to side.
让你滑雪板上坡的那一边插♥进♥雪里
Keep the uphill edge of your ski into the snow.
这是人类能体验到的最接近飞翔的感觉了
It's the closest thing to flying a man can feel.
学起来难吗?
Is it difficult to learn?
头几天你大部分时间都会摔屁♥股♥蹲儿
You spend the first couple of days, uh, on your ass,
但是…… 过了那几天 就…
but... after that, it's...
我们的身体会适应这个动作
Our body figures out the motion,
然后就很简单了 就像骑马或者骑自行车一样
and it's easy, it's like riding a horse or a bike.
不过如果你想学 我可以教你
But I can teach you, if you want.
我可没耐心花两天时间摔屁♥股♥蹲儿 谢谢
I don't have the patience for two days on my ass, thank you.
小孩子能学会吗?
Can children learn it?
哦 小孩子学得最快了
Oh, children pick it up the quickest.
我觉得 嗯 我觉得大多数人都能学会
I think, um, I think most everyone can do it.
我奶奶都会滑
My grandma does it.
嗯…
Well...
… 要是你改变主意了 先生 我很乐意教你
...if you change your mind, sir, I'm, I'm happy to teach you.
在我看来 这可真是浪费一天时间的蠢办法
Seems a silly way to waste the day to me.
是吗?
Does it now?
你经历过多少次枪战?
How many gunfights you been in?
不少次吧
My fair share.
多少次酒吧斗殴呢?
How many bar fights?
数都数不过来
More than I can count.
那之后 你感觉如何?
And after, how did you feel?
还活着 这就是目的
Alive, which was the goal.
但你喜欢那种感觉
But you liked it.
说实话
Tell the truth.
你喜欢其中的危险
You liked the danger of it.
它确实让你热血沸腾 是啊
It gets your blood up, aye.
是啊
Aye.
嗯 除了你说的那个牧场主
Well, your rancher aside,
现在这是个富人的世界
it's a rich man's world now.
而且每个人都能体验到富人的生活
And everyone gets a taste.
不管是文员 商人 汽车销♥售♥员
The paper man, the tradesman, the car salesman,
医生 律师
the doctor, the lawyer.
有一样东西是你在商店里买♥♥不到的
The one thing you cannot buy in a store
那就是身处险境时的那种兴奋感
is the euphoria of peril,
那种危险带来的刺♥激♥
the exhilaration of danger.
我可以把这个刺♥激♥感卖♥♥出去
I can sell that.
而且能卖♥♥个大价钱
For a fortune.
吁 吁
Whoa, whoa.
不确定我们能不能在这之前赶回牧场
Not sure we can beat this back to the ranch.
嗯 我不想再在镇上冒险过一晚了
Well, I don't want to risk another night in town.
我愿意冒这个暴风雨的险
I'll take my chances on the storm.
真该把有篷马车带来的
Should have brought the covered wagon.
剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表