剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表
还有工钱拿
and draw a wage-while you're doing it.
你们有几人?
How many's in your crew?
没团队
No crew.
就我女儿和照看的男孩
Just my daughter-and a boy I look after.
营地位置?
Whereabouts you camped?
蛇形河湾的窄谷
Where the river bends like-a snake, in a narrow valley.
红岩一侧有树林
Red rocks on one side,-timber on the other.
知道
Yeah.
你们就在谷底
Well, you're down in it.
等我们赶牛时,会把它们赶到那个山谷
When we start to drive,-we're gonna push to that valley,
再往东赶到斯塔卡多平原
then take 'em east-onto the Llano Estacado
直接把它们赶到克劳德的铁路货场
and run 'em right into-the rail yard there in Claude.
明早就开始赶牛
We're gonna start first thing,
所以一旦你看到那些牛群进入那个山谷
so once you start seeing them-cattle filter into that valley,
就把它们拦在那儿
go ahead-and hold 'em right there,
等我们赶它们过河
and we'll run 'em-right across that river.
嗯
Ah.
可以办到
We could do that.
饿了吗?
You hungry?
得回营地了
Should get back to my people.
明早见
See you in the morning.
说是两个法警和神父干的
Says two lawmen-and a priest did this.
男孩父母的营地也遭殃了
Did it to the boy's parents-at their homesite, too.
神父?
Priest?
你认识它们?
You know them?
认识
I know 'em.
他们往东去了
They move east.
告诉这些人 把主持正义的事交给我们
Tell these men to leave-the justice to us.
他说:"他们要的不是正义"
He said,-"Justice isn't what they seek.
"若你们想维护正义"
If it's justice you want,
"那就抢先找到杀人凶手"
you need to find them first,
"因为他们会给那些畜生别的教训"
because they'll give them-something else."
这匹马怎么回事?
What's with the horse?
是其中一男孩的
Belonged to one of the boys.
应该给家属
They should give it-to the family.
已经给了
They did.
这是哪?
Where are we?
沙姆罗克镇
Uh, town of Shamrock.
往那边十英里就是
Should be ten miles that way.
呃 那是德州地界
Uh, that's Texas.
这些科曼奇人都在挨饿
All these Comanche are starving.
平原上挨饿,堡垒里也挨饿
Starving on a plain,-starving at the fort.
千里迢迢换个地方还是饿肚子
They travel a thousand miles-to starve.
知道美国哪种工作不介意
What's the only job in America-they don't care
肤色性别吗?
the color of your skin-or what's 'tween your legs?
牛仔
Mine.
牛仔不在乎这些
Cowboys. They don't care.
男人、女人、印第安人
Man, woman, Indian.
会骑马就行
Can you ride?-That's all that matters.
他们会往墨西哥逃
Mexico is where they'll head.
那也得需要一些钱才能过去
They need some money-to get there.
我们去查牛仔营地
I say we check out cow camps,
到阿马里洛张贴通缉令
get to Amarillo,-make sure that bitch's face is on every corner post.
每个路口都要贴满那婊♥子♥的画像
is on every corner post.
我必须把她的遗体运到镇上
I must get her remains to town.
每天一针,达顿太太
One shot a day, Mrs. Dutton.
漏打就... -不会漏
If you miss even one---- I won't.
保证每天注射
I won't miss one.
我知道治疗让你感到了不适
I know the process troubles you.
让我不安的不是这个,医生
That's not what troubles me,-Doctor.
他们早该回来了
They should be home by now.
大雪阻碍了行程
Snow hampers travel.
他们早该到家了
They should be home.
谁不是呢?
Shouldn't we all?
看来你少了个烦心事!
Seems you have one less worry!
马车不见了,肯定出事了
There's no buggy.-There's something wrong.
你们迟到了
You're late.
遇上暴风雪
Storm caught us.
那是医生?
That the doctor?
对 -你怎么知道要请医生来?
Yeah.-- How did you know to call him for us?
不是为你们请的
I didn't call him for you.
这冬天没完没了
This winter just won't end.
所有人出去
I need everyone out.
头部受创
Took a knock to the head.
挨了好几下
I took a few.
头疼吗?
Headaches?
坐起来会更疼
It's worse when I sit up.
指出疼痛位置
Show me where it hurts.
恶心吗?
Nauseous?
是的
Yes, sir.
眼睛跟着我手指动
Follow my finger with your eyes.
视力模糊? -时好时坏
Vision blurred?-- It comes and goes.
按压这里
Oh. Does it hurt
会痛吗?
when I touch it?
和平时差不多 -嗯
No more than usual.-- Oh.
当脑部遭受重创时
When, uh, someone suffers a severe brain injury,
血液会积聚起来,从而导致肿胀
fluid-- blood-- can build up-and cause swelling.
这被称为急性硬脑膜下血肿
It's called acute hematoma.
但若症状延迟出现
But when the swelling-is delayed,
一周或更久后显现
showing up a week or more later,
就是慢性硬膜下血肿
it's an subdural hematoma.
血肿压♥迫♥颅骨 挤压脑组织
It builds up against your skull-and pushes against the brain.
该怎么处理?
So, what do you do?
必须引流
We must drain it.
但这里条件不够
And this is not-the place to do it.
医院本该处理的
They should have done it-at the hospital.
但医院根本没作为
They weren't doing much-at the hospital.
显然如此
Clearly.
需要在颅骨钻孔
I must drill into his skull
把积血抽出来,但...
and suction out-the blood, but...
缺乏设备和助手
I don't have the supplies-or the staff.
不能自愈吗?
Won't go away on its own?
若不处理,会致命
On its own, it will kill him.
看来得给你找把钻头,医生
Oh, I guess we ought-to find you a drill, Doc.
我有钻头...
Well, I have a drill...
但没有麻醉剂
but I have no anesthesia.
让我和他谈谈
Let me have a word with him.
赞恩,有个好坏参半的消息
Zane, we got some good news-and some bad news.
好消息是
Good news is,
有办法治好你
there is a way-to get you better.
呃...
Uh...
医生需要在头骨钻个孔
Doc has to, uh, drill a hole,
释放脑部压力
uh, relieve the pressure.
这算好消息?
That's the good news?
相比坏消息,算是
Compared to the bad news, it is.
坏消息是什么?
What's the bad news?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
收拾行李
I'm packing.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
回东部
Back East.
能说原因吗? -因为这地方
Can you tell me why?-- This place is why.
这种生活
This life is why.
卡拉说过
Cara said that I had to want,
我不能只爱这个人
I had to want more than the man,
还要接受他的生活,而且...
that I must want-the life, and...
但我无法接受
I want no part of it.
无论顺境逆境呢?
What about for better-or for worse?
婚誓里可没说 要住在这冰天雪地的地狱里
Nowhere in our vows did it say-to live in this frozen hell
天天为活命挣扎
and fight for my life-at every turn.
现在轮到你的逆境了
It's your turn for worse.
剧集 | 1923(2022) | 导航列表