Phoebe: What am I sitting on?
我坐到什么东西了?
Chandler: Top of the world? Dock of the bay? I'm out. I'm out.
世界顶端?河堤码头?想不出来了。
Phoebe: Ew-eww! Undies!内♥裤!
Rachel: All right! Whose are they? Whose are they?
老实说,谁的?谁的?
Ross: Well, not mine!
不是我的。
Chandler: Well, they're Joey's! They gotta be Joey's!
是乔伊的,一定是他的。
Joey: Yeah, they're mine.
的确是我的。
Chandler: See? Joey's, they're Jo-Jo-Jo-Jo-Jo-Joey's!
看吧?就是乔伊的,乔……伊的。
Ross: Why are they here?
怎么会在这里?
Joey: I don't know uhh...Well I'm Joey. Yeah, I-I'm disgusting, I take my underwear off in other people's homes.
我不知道……因为我是乔伊。我生性龌龊,随便在别人家脱♥内♥裤。
Rachel: Well, get 'em out of here! What's wrong with you?
快拿走,你哪里有病啊?
Chandler: Yeah!
对啊!
Monica: Yeah!
好恶!
Rachel: Take 'em! Joey, you can touch them! They're your underwear.
拿去啊!乔伊,你干嘛不敢碰,这是你的内♥裤。
Joey: Chandler? A word.
钱德,借一步说话。
Chandler: Yeah.
好。
Joey: That's it! I'm tired of covering for you two! This's gotta stop! Ahh! And tighty-whiteys! What're you,8?
我受够了,不想再帮你们说谎了。这种事不能再发生了。而且还是白色三角裤?你8岁吗?
Monica: Aw, thank you Joey, so much!
谢谢你,乔伊,感激不尽。
Joey: Oh hey, no, you're not welcome. Ok, look, I hate this! You guys keep embarrassing me!
这里不欢迎你。我讨厌这样,你们害我拼命出丑。
Joey: Yesterday, Rachel found your razor in our bathroom, I didn't know what to say, so I said it was mine and-and that I was playing a woman in a play. And well one thing led to another and...
昨天瑞秋在这里的浴室,看到你的剃刀。我不知道怎么回答,只好说是我的。还说我要在话剧里演女人,结果倒好…………
Monica: Wow! And around the ankles, you know that is a tough spot.
连脚踝周围都剃光了,那里很不好刮。
Joey: Yeah, it was! All right, listen, I can't...
没错,告诉你们,我不能……
Chandler: All this lying has been hard on us too.
我们要说谎也不好受。
Joey: Oh-yeah, yeah-oh-yeah, I bet all the sex makes it easier!
是喔,不过至少你们上床很容易!
Chandler: Well, yeah, actually.
那倒是。
Joey: Meanwhile, I get Rachel shoving your underwear in my face and asking when she can come see me star in Ugly Woman!
瑞秋不仅把你的内♥裤凑到我面前,还问什么时候,可以看我演出丑女人。
Monica: We'll try to be more careful ok? It's just that, we don't want everyone to know because this is going really well, and maybe the reason it's going really well is because it's a secret.
我们下次一定会更小心。因为我们实在太甜蜜了,所以不想告诉别人。搞不好就是保密才能这么顺利。
Chandler: I know it sounds really weird, but we're just so bad at relationships.
我知道你觉得很怪,但我们都不太会处理感情问题。
Monica: We are! Help us!
没错,帮帮忙。
Chandler: Help us!
拜托。
Joey: All right! But, you do it with me once.
好吧,不过,你要跟我上床一次。
Monica: Joey!
乔伊!
Joey: Didn't think so.
就知道你不肯。
Joey: Can we please drop this?
不能换个话题吗?
Rachel: But I don't get it. I mean does anybody else just take off their underwear when they're hot?
可是我实在不懂,别人一热也会随便在朋友家脱♥内♥裤吗?
All: Hi Phoebe!
嗨,菲比!
Rachel: What're you reading?
你在看什么?
Phoebe: Umm, Withering Heights. I'm taking a literature class at the New School and I have to finish it for the first session tomorrow.
《呼啸山庄》。我在纽恩大学上文学课,明天之前必须看完第一部分。
Chandler: I didn't know you were taking a class. That is so cool.
我不知道你在上课,真酷。
Phoebe: Yeah! Well, I really liked that Lamaze class I took!
上次的助产课很好玩!
Phoebe: You know, and I just thought this time I go for something, you know, a little more intellectual, with a less painful final exam.
所以我决定换种课来上,换点比较要用脑袋,期末考又不用那么痛苦的。
Rachel: Honey that sounds like fun.
听起来很有意思。
Phoebe: Yeah! Ooh, you should come with me! Oh yeah, then I'd have someone to sit with! Rachel: Ok.
你也可以一起来!就有人可以跟我一起坐了。好啊。
Phoebe: Yeah! Ok- ooh, but are you gonna have time to read it?
不过你有时间看书吗?
Rachel: Well I read that in high school.
我高中就念过那本了。
Phoebe: This is gonna be so much fun! Ok-shhh, I have to finish.
一定很好玩!嘘,先让我看完。
Rachel: Uh, but what time does the class start?
几点要上课?
Ross: Hi.
嗨!
Joey: What's wrong buddy?
你怎么啦?
Ross: Someone at work ate my sandwich!
有同事偷吃我的三明治!
Chandler: Well, what did the police say?
警察怎么处理的?
Ross: My Thanksgiving leftover sandwich. I can't believe someone just ate it!
那是感恩节剩下的三明治,竟然给人偷吃掉。
Chandler: Ross, it's just a sandwich!
不过是个三明治嘛!
Ross: Just a sandwich? Look, I am 30 years old, ok? I'm gonna be divorced twice and I just got evicted!
不过是个三明治?我今年30岁,已经离♥婚两次,还没地方可住。
Ross: That sandwich was the only good thing going on in my life! Someone ate the only good thing going on inmy life!
那个三明治是我人生中唯一美好的事情!结果唯一美好的事情,竟然给人偷吃掉!
Chandler: That's a nice sweater vest.
这件毛线背心不错。
Monica: Ok, look, I-I have enough stuff for-for one more sandwich, I mean I was gonna eat it myself, but...
我还有材料可以再做一个,我本来自己要吃……
Ross: That-that would be incredible. Thank you so much. I-I-I still can't believe someone ate it! I mean, look, I-I left a note and everything.
太好了,真是谢谢你。我到现在还不相信有人偷吃了,我还留了一张纸条在上面。
Chandler: Knock-knock. Who's there? Ross Geller's lunch. Ross Geller's lunch who? Ross Geller's lunch, please don't take me. Ok?
“有人在吗”,“谁啊?”。“罗斯盖勒的午餐”,“哪个罗斯盖勒的午餐?”。“这是罗斯盖勒的午餐,请勿偷走我”。
Joey: I'm surprised you didn't go home wearing your lunch.
真奇怪你没把午饭带回家。
Phoebe: Ok, look you wanna hold onto your food? You gotta scare people off. I learned that living on the street.
不想让别人偷吃你的东西?那就得吓跑他们,这是我在街头流浪学到的。
Ross: Really? ! So, so what would you say Pheebs? Stuff like uh, "Keep your mitts off my grub?"
真的?你会怎么办,菲比?例如“脏手少碰我的馊水”?
Chandler: Say Ross, when you picture Phoebe living on the street, is she surrounded by the entire cast of Annie?
罗斯,你以为菲比是被《小孤女安妮》的整个剧组包围着吗?
Phoebe: Ok, this will keep 'em away from your stuff.
贴上这张纸条就没人敢偷吃了。
All: Whoa! Ohh!
哇喔!
Monica: Phoebe, you are a bad-ass!
菲比,你真狠!
Phoebe: Someday I'll tell you about the time I stabbed the cop.
下次再告诉你们,我拿刀捅警察的事。
Monica: Phoebe?
菲比?
Phoebe: Well, he stabbed me first!
是他先捅我的。
The Teacher: The Bronte sisters were really remarkable women for their time. They lived in a patriarchal society.
勃朗特姐妹是当代的杰出女性,当时是父系社会。
Rachel: Sorry I'm late, but I left late.
抱歉迟到,因为我太晚出门。
Phoebe: Ok.
没事。
Rachel: So, Pheebs, what is the book about?
菲比,这本书在说什么?
Phoebe: I thought you said you read it in high school.
你说你高中念过。
Rachel: Well yeah, but then I remembered I started it and there was this pep rally and I was, I was on top of the pyramid but anyway-umm, what is this book about?
对,后来我想起我开始看时,正好碰上要为球队打气,我又是啦啦队队长。就是这样啦……到底在说什么?
Phoebe: Okay, umm, it's this tragic love story between Cathy and Heathcliff and umm, it takes place on like these really creepy mores in England.
这是凯西跟希克里夫的悲惨爱情故事。故事发生在英国可怕的山庄。
Phoebe: Which I think represents the wildness of Heathcliff's character. I totally get symbolism.
场景就代表男主角性格中狂野的一面,我对象征主义很有一套。
The Teacher: How would you characterize the theme of this book, uh let's see-, Rachel Green?
这本书的主题是什么?看看找谁……瑞秋·格林。
Rachel: Umm, well I would have to say that it's a, it's tragic love story.
这是个……爱情悲剧。
The Teacher: Well, that's sort of a given, but yes. Anyone else?
非常明显,不过你说得也没错...还有别的见解么?
Rachel: Oh-oh-oh, symbolism! And uh, the-the uh, wildness of the moors, which I think is-is mirrored in the wildness of uh Heathcliff's character.
还有象征主义!狂野的场景……反映出,男主角性格中野性的一面。
The Teacher: Excellent! What Rachel has shrewdly observed here...
非常好!瑞秋读得相当透彻……
Phoebe: You completely stole my answer!
你根本就是照我说的回答!
Rachel: Well, honey, that was pretty obvious.
亲爱的,随便读读就知道了。
Phoebe: Well how would you know? You didn't even read it!
你哪晓得?你根本没念过!
The Teacher: What do you think? You, in the blue shirt.
你有何意见呢?穿蓝衬衫这位同学。
Phoebe: I think that uh, yours is a question with many possible answers.
我认为这个问题有很多可能的答♥案。
The Teacher: Would you care to venture one?
那就麻烦你举出一个。
Phoebe: Would you care to venture one?
你愿意说一个吗?
The Teacher: Are-are you just repeating what I'm saying?
你是重复我的话吗?
Phoebe: Are you just repeating what I'm saying?
你是重复我的话吗?
The Teacher: All right, let's move on.
好吧,我们继续吧。
Phoebe: Ok then.
好。
Phoebe: Ok, but then why didn't you just say that you hadn't read the book?
你为什么不直接说你没看过?
Rachel: Be-because I didn't want him to think I was stupid! I mean, that was really embarrassing what happened to you!
我不希望他认为我很蠢,你看看你有多糗!
Ross: Phoebe!
菲比。
Phoebe: Yeah?
什么?
Ross: Phoebe! Your note, amazing! Not only did no one touch my sandwich, but people at work are actually afraid of me.
你那张纸条真是了不起!不但没人敢碰我的三明治,而且还开始对我敬畏三分。
Ross: Yeah, a guy called me mental! Mental Geller, yeah, I always wanted a cool nickname like that.
还有人叫我疯子,疯子盖勒。我一直梦想有这种超酷外号。
Monica: Yeah, the best you got in high school was Wet Pants Geller.
以前你最酷的外号,就是“尿裤子盖勒”。
Ross: That was the water fountain! Ok?
那是喷泉喷到的好吗!
Ross: Anyway, people are writing reports for me, uh pushing back deadlines to fit my schedule, I'm telling you, you get tough with people and you can get anything you want.
现在有人愿意帮我写报告,我爱什么时候交就什么时候交。原来对人耍狠就可以呼风唤雨。
Ross: Hey Tribbiani, give me that coffee! Now!
崔比亚尼,把咖啡给我拿来!
Cynthia: This is really fun! I've been wondering if you ever are gonna ask me out.
今天真有意思!我本来还怀疑你会不会约我。
Joey: So you uh, still wondering?
你还在怀疑吗?
Cynthia: No, we just went out.
我们已经去约会啦。
Joey: You're smart. I like that.
你真聪明,我喜欢。
Cynthia: Oh, candles! What is that? A blanket? A video camera? Oh my God!
还有蜡烛啊!这是什么?毯子?摄影机?我的天啊!
Joey: Oh no-no-no-no, wait-wait-wait!
不是这样……!
Cynthia: I can't believe you thought that, you were gonna video tape us having sex on the first date!
你竟然第一次约会,就想拍下我们的上床过程!
Rachel: Joey, is what she just said umm- Oh my God. God, look, you were actually gonna...
乔伊,她刚说的……天啊,你还真打算……
Chandler: What is going on here?
这是怎么回事?
Rachel: And with Chandler in the next room. What're you, what're you sick?
而且钱德还在家,你是……你是变态吗?
Joey: I'm Joey. I mean, I'm disgusting. I make low-budget adult films.
我是乔伊啊,我本来就恶心。还拍低成本的a♥片。
Joey: You guys promised you'd be more careful! I mean, come on! The good Joey name is being dragged through the mud here!
你们答应我要更小心的!乔伊的好名声都给你们毁了!
Monica: We're so sorry.
对不起。
Chandler: Yeah.
抱歉。
Joey: Well, I'm telling everyone about you! That's the only way to explain the underwear and the video camera that doesn't make me look like a pig!
我要把你们的事情说出去!否则内♥裤跟摄影机的事情,只会让人觉得我是变态猪猡。
Chandler: No-no-wait! There's gotta be a better explanation. You can tell them you had to make an adult film for your adult film class.
等一下,一定有其他方法。你可以说你在拍a♥片,因为你在……上a♥片课。
Joey: Yeah, I like that. But no-no, how does that explain why Rachel found my underwear at your place?
这理由还不错。不行,瑞秋在你家,发现我内♥裤的事又怎么说?
Chandler: Oh- I don't know.
不知道。
Joey: Well, get ready to come out of the non-gay closet!
看来你们得出柜承认了!
Monica: Ok, just wait, please. I promise we'll come up with something. Just give us a little more time.
拜托你等等,我保证一定会想出理由。再多给我们缓几天。
Joey: All right. Hey, but it better make me look really, really good. Oh, and another thing, the video camera? Nice!
好吧,最好让我保住面子。还有……摄影机?不错!
Dr. Leedbetter: Umm, Ross. May I have a word with you?
罗斯,可以跟你谈谈吗?
Ross: Uh, of course, Donald.
当然,唐诺。
Dr. Leedbetter: We've been getting reports of some very angry behavior on your part.
有同事抱怨你最近脾气火爆。
Ross: What?
什么?
Dr. Leedbetter: Threatening letters, refusal to meet deadlines, apparently people now call you, mental.
写信威胁大家,拒绝按时交报告。还有人说你是疯子!
Ross: Yeah.
是啊。
Dr. Leedbetter: We want you to speak to a psychiatrist.
我们希望你找精神科医生谈谈。
Ross: Oh no, you-you don't understand. Ugh, this is so silly. Umm, this is all just because of a sandwich.
不,你不懂,其实是误会。一切要从我的三明治说起。
Dr. Leedbetter: A-a sandwich?
三明治?
Ross: Yeah. You see my-my sister makes these amazing turkey sandwiches.
我妹妹非常会做火鸡三明治。
Ross: Her secret is, she puts a, an extra slice of gravy soaked bread in the middle; I call it the Moist Maker. Anyway, I-I put my sandwich in the fridge over here...
她的秘诀就是,多夹一片浸过肉汁的面包。我称那片为“多汁秘方”。有一次我把三明治放在冰箱…………
Dr. Leedbetter: Oh, you know what?
你知道吗?
Ross: What?
什么?
Dr. Leedbetter: I-I'm sorry. I, I-I-I believe I ate that.
对不起,应该是我吃掉了。
Ross: You ate my sandwich?
你吃了我的三明治?
Dr. Leedbetter: It was a simple mistake. It could happen to anyone.
我一时看错,谁都可能拿错。
Ross: Oh-oh really? Did you confuse it with your own turkey sandwich with a Moist Maker?
是吗?难道你的三明治也有“多汁秘方”?
Dr. Leedbetter: No, I...
没有……
Ross: Do you perhaps remember seeing a note on top of it?
难道你没看到上面的纸条?
Dr. Leedbetter: There may have been a-a joke or a limerick of some kind.
我以为那是有人开玩笑或是随手写的打油诗。
Ross: That said it was my sandwich!
上面清楚地写着那是我的三明治!
Dr. Leedbetter: Now-now calm down. Come look in my office, some of it my still be in the trash.
你别激动。可以到我办公室找找,可能垃圾筒里还有剩。
Ross: What?
什么?
Dr. Leedbetter: Well, it was quite large. I-I-I-I-I had to throw most of it away.
那个三明治很大,我吃不了就扔掉了。
Ross: You-you-you-you threw my sandwich away! My sandwich? ! My sandwich? !
你……丢掉我的三明治!我的三明治!我的三明治!
Phoebe: Hi!
嗨!
Rachel: Hi! So umm, what's this book about?
嗨,这本书在讲什么?
Phoebe: You didn't read this one either? !
你这本也没看?
Rachel: Well, I was gonna, but I uh, accidentally read something else.
我本来要看,结果看了别的书。
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Rachel: Vogue! Hey, so tell me about this Jane Eyre woman.
“时尚杂志”,这个简·爱是干嘛的?
Phoebe: No! You should've read it yourself!
不行,你应该自己看!
Rachel: Oh come on Phoebe! Don't be such a goodie-goodie!
菲比,别这么假正经嘛!
Phoebe: Fine! Ok, all right, so Jane Eyre, first of all, you'd think she's a woman, but she's not. She's a cyborg.
好吧!简·爱呢……你会以为她是女人,其实不然,她是生化人。
Rachel: A cyborg? ! Isn't that like a robot? !
生化人?就是机器人?
Phoebe: Yeah, this book was light years ahead of its time.
这本书在当时超级先进。
The Teacher: Sorry I'm late. Let's get started. So, what did everybody think about Jane Eyre?
抱歉我迟到了,开始上课吧。大家对简·爱有何感想?
Phoebe: Umm, Rachel and I were just discussing it and she actually had some very interesting insights.
瑞秋刚跟我讨论过,她有些看法非常有趣。
The Teacher: Oh. Well go ahead Rachel.
请说,瑞秋。
Rachel: Uhm, thank you Phoebe. Umm, well, I-uh, what struck me most when reading Jane Eyre, was uh, how the book was so ahead of its time.
谢谢你,菲比。简·爱最让我震惊的就是,这本书非常超前。
The Teacher: If you're talking about feminism, I think you're right.
如果你指的是女性主义,这么说也对。
Rachel: Yeah, well, feminism yes, but also the robots.
当然有写到女性主义,不过还有机器人。
Chandler: Hey.
嗨。
Monica: Hey. Ok, so, umm, since that video camera thing didn't work out uh, I thought that I would give you just a little preview.
嗨,既然上次拍摄不成功,我先给你一点预告片段。
Chandler: You're naked in this picture!
你没穿衣服!
Monica: I know.
我知道。
Chandler: Ross?
罗斯?
Ross: Hey Chandler. Monica!
嗨,钱德,莫妮卡!
Monica: Ross, are you ok?
罗斯,你没事吧?
Ross: I'm fine! I saw a psychiatrist at work today.
我很好!我今天上班去看过精神医生。
Monica: Why?
为什么?
Ross: On account of my rage.
因为我脾气太暴躁。
Chandler: Which if I may say, right now, is out of control.
而且最近越来越严重。
Ross: He gave me a pill for it.
所以他开药丸给我。
Monica: A pill?
药丸?
Ross: Uh-huh. Well, when the psychiatrist told me that I had to take a leave of absence because I yelled at my boss I started to get worked up again, so he offered me a tranquilizer.
医生说我对上司大吼大叫,所以应该请假。我又开始暴跳如雷,所以他要我吃颗镇定剂。
Ross: And I thought it was a good idea. So I took it.
我觉得这主意不错,所以就吃了。
Monica: Wait a minute, they're making you take time off work?
等等,他们逼你请假?
Chandler: And you're ok with that?
而且你也同意?
Ross: I don't know. It's going to be weird not having a job for a while, but I, I definitely don't care about my sandwich.
我不晓得。刚开始不工作可能不习♥惯,不过我已经不在乎三明治了。
Chandler: Yeah, you know, I hate it when they make me see the shrink at my office.
公司逼我看心理医生时,我也很火大。
Chandler: You know, he's always like "Oh, maybe your colleagues will like you better if you like yourself better." Who needs that?
他老说“如果你多爱自己,同事就会更喜欢你”。谁需要这套垃圾?
Monica: You do.
你需要。
Chandler: I know.
我知道。
Rachel: Ugh, it's just so embarrassing! I can't believe you just let me go on and on and on like that!
我丢脸丢大了,你竟然还让我说下去。
Phoebe: I'm sorry. It was just so funny when you started comparing Jane Eyre to Robocop.
对不起,你把简·爱比做《机械战警》实在太爆笑了。
Rachel: That was not funny!
一点也不好笑!
Phoebe: Well, I snapped! Ok? You weren't taking the class seriously.
我太气了!你根本不想好好上课。
Rachel: Phoebe, come on! What is the big deal? I thought this was gonna be something we could do together! You know, I thought it would be fun!
菲比,这有什么了不起?我以为我们就是一起出去,上课打发时间闹着玩。
Phoebe: Well, yeah! Fun is good, but you know I also wanted to learn.
好玩很重要,但是我也想学点东西。
Phoebe: You know, people are always talking about what they learned in high school and I never went to high school.
大家老说在高中学了什么东西,我却没上过高中。
Rachel: Ohh. Oh, so you really wanted to learn. Yeah, you know, Pheebs, I just wanted to have fun. Ohh, you know who you should go with?
所以你真心想上课,但是我只想找点乐子。你知道你该拉谁去吗?
Monica: I know! I know! I know!
我知道……
The Teacher: Monica, you asked the question.
莫妮卡,问题是你提的。
Rachel: Oh my God! That's Monica!
天啊,是莫妮卡!
Joey: Oh no-no-no! No-no-no-no-no-no-no!
不是这样的……!
Rachel: You get away from me! You sick, sick, sick, sicko!
离我远点,你这个大变态!
Ross: What's going on?
怎么啦?
Rachel: Joey has got a secret peephole!
乔伊是偷窥狂!
Chandler: Oh no! no! no!
天啊……!
Rachel: Yes! He has a naked picture of Monica! He takes naked pictures of us! Then he eats chicken and then he looks at them!
是的,他有莫妮卡的裸照!他拍下我们裸体的样子,还一边吃鸡块一边看!
Rachel: Look!
看!
Ross: Dude! That's my sister!
哦,拜托,这是我妹妹。
Monica: Give me that!
给我!
Phoebe: All right, wait! Just wait. Everybody just calm down. Ok? Let's give our friend Joey a chance to explain why he's such a big pervert!
等一下,大家先别激动。要给我们的朋友乔伊,有机会解释他为何如此病态。
Joey: No! I am not a pervert! Ok? It's just...I just...Kinda...
我不是变态好不好!只是……我……其实……
Chandler: All right, look! Look. I think I can explain this.
大家听我说,我可以帮他解释。
Joey: Thank you!
谢谢!
Chandler: Joey's a sex addict.
乔伊是性♥爱狂。
Joey: What? No I'm not!
什么?我才不是!
Monica: It's ok! It's good! It's good. It's a disease!
没关系,不怪你!这只是一种病。
Joey: No! No! I am not a sex addict!
胡说,我才不是性♥爱狂!
Monica: Yes you are! That's the only way to explain all this stuff!
你明明就是!这才能解释最近这一连串的事!
Joey: No it isn't! No, it's not. Because you could also explain it with the truth!
事实不是这样!你也可以说出真相!
Rachel: Well, what is the truth?
什么真相?
Ross: Yeah, what's-what's up?
怎么回事?
Phoebe: Yeah, what's going on?
你在说什么?
Joey: I slept with Monica.
我跟莫妮卡上床了。
Chandler: Well let's...let's see what everybody thinks of that?
听听大家怎么说?
Monica: Oh no!
哦不。
Ross: You slept with my sister?
你跟我妹妹上床?
Joey: Uh yes, but it was, we just did it once uh, in London.
对,只在伦敦发生过一次。
Ross: This is not good for my rage.
这会让我开始抓狂。
Rachel: Monica, is this true?
莫妮卡,是真的吗?
Joey: Of course it's true! How else would you explain all the weird stuff that's been going on?
当然是真的!否则怎么解释这些怪事?
Monica: Yes it's true.
是真的。
Rachel: Ok, but if it only happened that one time, how come we found your underwear in our apartment the other day?
如果只发生过一次,你的内♥裤怎么会出现在我们那里?
Joey: Ahh- oy! That was the underwear I was wearing that night, in London. Right Monica?
那件内♥裤是我当天在伦敦穿的。对不对,莫妮卡?
Monica: I guess I wanted to keep it as a souvenir.
我想留下来……当纪念品。
Ross: My God Monica!
天啊,莫妮卡!
Chandler: Are you sure Joe? Are you sure you're not just a sex addict?
你确定,乔伊?你确定你不是性♥爱狂?
Joey: No! And if anyone's a sex addict here, it's Monica! Yeah. Yeah. She has been trying to get me back in the sack ever since London!
要是有人是性♥爱狂,那也是莫妮卡。没错,自从我们从伦敦回来,她就想再勾引我上床!
Phoebe: So that's why she gave you a naked picture of herself.
所以她才拍裸照给你。
Joey: That makes sense!
这样说得通!
Rachel: And the video camera?
录影机呢?
Joey: Uhh, Monica?
莫妮卡?
Monica: I guess I set up the video camera to try and entice Joey.
我架好录影机是为了引诱乔伊上钩。
Joey: But sadly I could not be enticed.
可惜我不吃这套。
Phoebe: Oh, Monica, this has to stop now.
莫妮卡,你不能再这样下去。
Monica: I know. I know. I know. I-I will, and I would appreciate it if we all could just, you know, just drop it immediately, and forever.
我知道……不会的,希望大家立刻忘了这件事,以后再也别提起。
Joey: Ok. That is, if you can resist me.
只要你能抵抗我的魅力。
Monica: I'll give it my best shot.
我会尽量努力。
Joey: Good luck.
祝你好运了。
Ross: Unbelievable! I mean you really kept Joey's underwear? ! Why? Why would you do that? !
不可思议,你还留下乔伊的内♥裤?为什么?你为什么这么做?
Monica: I'm Monica. I'm disgusting. I stalk guys and keep their underpants.
因为我是莫妮卡,生性下流。我会跟踪男人留下他们的内♥裤。
Joey: Well, I think we've all learned something about who's disgusting and who's not. Eh?
现在终于知道谁是恶心鬼了。
Joey: All right, now, I'm gonna get back to my bucket. I'm only eating the skin, so the chicken's up for grabs.
好了,我要开始吃炸鸡了。我只吃鸡皮,你们可以吃鸡肉。
Phoebe: I really thought you were making a good point. I mean you know, until you got cut off.
你说得很有道理,可惜后来被打断。
A Female Student: No, what's up with that girl Monica?
那个莫妮卡哪里有病啊?
Phoebe: I don't know! I didn't come with her!
谁晓得?我跟她不是一起的。
Monica: Hey everybody! Everybody guess what? I just convinced Carl to give us a test next week!
好消息,各位,你们猜怎么了?我说服卡尔下周考♥试。
All: Test? !
考♥试?
Monica: Oh come on! Tests make us all better learners! Oh yeah! We should have essay questions!
开心点,有考♥试才有进步!对了!应该考考散文方面的题目!