不过没事 因为...
But that's all right, cos...
这点她就像我一样
it got like that with me.
你没看出来吗?
Do you see?
一个青年才俊需才配你这样的女孩
A young lad needs to look on you.
而不是像我这样老不死的
Not some old bugger like me.
一个有为青年
A young lad...
一个对你专一的男孩
who knows not else but you.
那样不是更好?
Isn't that better?
你一定要跟我在一起 Robert
You must have me, Robert,
否则你就是不完整的
or else you are incomplete.
我比你还了解你自己
I know you better than you know yourself.
人们总是对性事大惊小怪
People make such a fuss about sex.
但是它确是这个世界上最自然的事情
But it really is the most natural thing in the world.
我们为什么不在快乐的时候多享受呢?
Why mightn't we do it when we please?
Robert?
Robert?
嗯
Yes.
你要做什么?
What are you doing?
我去穿衣服
I'm going to get dressed.
大概在25分钟后还有一班火车
There's a train in about 25 minutes.
我们还可以...
We could still...
-是我还可以... -回去?
-I can still... -Go back?
拜托 什么都别说了
Please, don't say anything.
Robert
Robert.
你不一定要跟我回去
You don't have to come.
你可以留下来尽情享受这个好地方
You can stay here, enjoy the place.
我已经付过帐了 额...还有其他各种费用
I already paid the bill, er... any extras.
早饭 前面的马路上停着辆马车
Breakfast. There's a carriage ride along the front.
我想也包括在内了
I think that's included.
你疯了吗?
Are you insane?
你一直都是这么计划的是吗?
Was this your plan all along?
飞鸟尽 弹弓藏 狡兔死 走狗烹?
Once the ship was breached, to desert it like a bloated rat?
-你怎么能那样说? -我怎么能?
-How can you say that? -How can I?
搞完了以后提裤子就跑的那个人可不是我!
It's not I, who seconds after emptying myself of my precious seed,runs for the station!
这是我自作自受
It's my own fault.
你提醒过我的
You warned me.
你在火车站的时候就提醒过我你根本不想来的
You warned me at the station that you hadn't the stomach for it.
不是你想的那样的! 我发誓
This is not that! I swear.
-那是什么? -这...
-What is it then? -It's...
我从来就没有感觉到...
I cannot ever feel...
比现在还快乐过
better than this.
我很清楚这一点
I know that for a certainty.
现在是我一生中最快乐的时刻...
This is my summit...
如果我们现在还这样保持下去的话
and all that remains from here on in
我们就会过着我和Beatrice一样的生活了
is an approximation of life with Beatrice.
-别提她的名字 -啊 对不起
-Don't say her name. -Ah, sorry.
我只是想让你知道我为什么要走
I just want you to know why I have to leave.
因为现在我们已经...
Because now that we have had...
你会厌倦我的
You will tire of me.
我只是你的一个试验品...
I am your experiment...
我清楚这点 没事
and I know it. It's fine.
但是你的生活还得继续
But you will move on
我不能容忍♥我们之间的感情...
and I cannot allow that...
腐烂...
decay...
不能发生在我们之间
not between us.
我现在完整了
I am complete,
永远地
forever,
就像现在这样
like this.
啊!
Ah!
我在到处找你呢
I've been looking all over for you.
抱歉 我不是个很合群的人
Sorry, I'm not much company.
比以前还糟
It's worse than before.
我倒是希望能缺席今天的派对
I thought I'd better enjoy things in absentia.
怎么回事?
What is wrong?
我不是告诉过你么 我讨厌派对
I told you, I hate parties,
特别是生日那种 经常被人灌醉
especially birthdays. Somebody always drags me down.
我尝试着弄清楚为什么我会变得这样 但是...
I try to get to the bottom of it, but...
我劝你别
Don't do that.
那叫做自我反思 那太消极了
That is called introspection. It's terribly destructive,
特别是如果你不是那类型的人
especially if you're not the sort.
上船 找块木板坐下
Get in. Have a plank.
诶呀
Whoops.
你自己玩的很高兴么
You have been enjoying yourself.
好了
We're fine.
我们划两下
We can drift a bit.
下去
Get down.
什么?
What?
下车
Get out of the car.
-还有个18英里了 -走回去
-It is another 18 miles. -Walk it.
把你的靴子给我
Give me your shoes.
把它们给我
Give them to me.
现在你有机会让你的脚趾感受到大地了
Now you may feel the earth between your toes.
感觉到它们出血为止!
Feel it until they bleed!
你听说过Blutbruderschaft吗
Do you know of Blutbruderschaft?
-结拜兄弟? -是的
-Blood brothers? -Yes.
我想说的是 起初
I mean, originally,
这是用来形容那些日耳曼的铁血骑士
it was German knights.
他们在各自的臂膀上割开一道口子
They made a cut in their arms
然后把对方的血擦进那个口子里
and then they rubbed each other's blood into the cut.
听起来不是很卫生啊
Doesn't sound awfully hygienic.
我在想其实这个想法就是...
I think the idea was...
当一个男人找到另外一个他钦佩的男人
when a man found another man that he admired
那种感觉其实是心有灵犀的
and that feeling was reciprocated,
就像用 一种 方式 来表现出
it was a, kind of, way of showing
一种
a sort of...
忠诚或者一种献身亦或...
loyalty or commitment or...
几乎转变成了爱
almost a love.
你想把自己切开来证明对一个人的爱
You'd need to love someone to carve yourself open.
大家都一样
All the same...
我在思考我们在历史长河中的哪一阶段...
I think where we are now in history...
或许尼采说的对
perhaps Nietzsche is right.
地球的自传是自然而然的
The world does spin of its own accord.
不是神的力量 而是... 因为它就是这样的
Not divinely, but just...because it does.
就像我们在这里
As we do here,
漂流一样...
drifting on the water...
漫无目的地...
randomly...
迷失在这无穷的未知里
straying through an infinite nothing.
Rupert...
Rupert...
我完全不明白你说这些话想表达你什么目的
I haven't got a solitary clue what you're on about.
老兄弟 Gerald啊
Good old Gerald.
或许神已经死了
Perhaps God is dead.
-什么?! -我觉得他死了
-hat?! -I think He is.
或者他肯定照顾那些眷顾他的人要多一点
Or surely He'd look after those who looked after Him a little bit better,
你不觉得是这样吗?
don't you think?
给他们奇特的指示 上马
Give them the odd sign, leg up.
保持为信仰和原则而斗争
Keep fighting the good fight.
如果没有那些
And if there is no
生命中的贵人相助来引导我们的未来的话...
Deus ex machina forming our future and...
那么 我们的未来到底应该何去何从呢?
Well, where does the answer to tomorrow lie?
它伴随着我们 Gerald 每一个空虚的男人
It's with us, Gerald, with manity.
所以假设我们这一生中真的碰到那样的贵人
So we must declare ourselves,
我们必须向对方坦白...
if there is but this one life...
而不要把时间浪费在犹豫不决上!
we must not waste it in hesitation!
-那是什么东西? -Di!
-What's that? -Di!
有人掉水里了
There's somebody in the water.
-Di! 天哪 -划过去 快! -Diana!
-Di! Christ, -row up, quickly! -Diana!
坚持住 其他人先都别跳下去!
Stay out of the water. Nobody else go in!
那是你的妹妹 Gerald 是Diana
It's your sister, Gerald. It's Diana.
是Di Gerald! Diana掉下去了
It's Di, Gerald! Diana fell in.
我知道 谁下去救她了?
I know. Who's gone in after her?
-Young Dr Brindell -我得去救她
-Young Dr Brindell. -I am responsible.