What?
我以前希望我们可以保持朋友关系
I had hoped that we could remain friends,
但现在我看...
but I see now...
我知道她是我情敌
I know she is my rival.
Brrrrangwen小姐
Miss Brrrrangwen.
她不是什么情敌
She is not your rival.
没人会变成你的情敌
No-one is your rival
因为我们之间根本就没什么 你我之间
because there is nothing between us, you and me.
我要说的多清楚 我们之间结束了 Hermione
How plain must I be? We are done, Hermione.
那你在这里干嘛
And yet here you are.
那是你叫我帮你看本书
You asked me to look at a book.
你总是有借口
Isn't there always...a reason?
我走了
I'm leaving.
不要
No!
吻我
Kiss me.
什么
What?
亲吻我 不 停下来
Kiss me. What? Stop it.
停下 停下
Stop it! Stop it!
你为什么要这样 这些所有的事
Why would you do that, of all things?
我们已经结束了 别再...念旧情了
We are dead in the ground! Don't...dig the corpse up.
不 你不能
No, you don't.
我不会让你这样
I don't let you.
噢 晚上这里更加魔幻了
Oh, it's so much more magical at night.
一起去沐浴
Let's bathe.
但我们没有泳衣啊 噢 Gudrun!
But we haven't any costumes. Oh, Gudrun!
噢 我会时不时自娱自乐的幻想自己被金屋藏娇 哈
Oh, I do sometimes entertain fantasies of being utterly kept, you know.
成天想这种事
Having this sort of thing on tap.
你不出一周就无聊傻了
You'd be bored witless in a week.
这就是为什么有钱人都通婚的原因
That's why the rich all intermarry.
你真坏
You are too cruel.
这就是你对Gerald Crich这样的原因吧 嗯?
It's why you behave as you do with Gerald Crich, isn't it?
富人不总是能被社会认同
The rich can't be universally dismissed.
当中有些人就像我们一样
Some of them are just like us.
他们也会受伤 Gudrun
They bleed, too, Gudrun.
恩 是的 Gerald Crich就遭受了许多痛苦!
Oh, yes, Gerald Crich has suffered much!
他失去了他的兄弟
He lost his brother.
什么? 什么时候?
What? When?
妈妈告诉我 他哥哥是被人杀害的
Mother told me. He was killed.
在他们很小的时候
When they were both quite young.
没人知道具体是怎么回事
No-one knows the details.
似乎这个镇的人当时都在议论这个
Apparently the whole town was gossiping about it.
实际上 我想这个已经平息了
I think it all got hushed up, in truth.
我的意见是...
My point being...
他很值得你关注
he is quite worthy of your attention,
如果你想去关注的话
if you only thought fit to give it.
上岸吧
Let's get out.
我好冷
I'm cold.
# 你就是我的蜂蜜 金银花 #
# You are my honey, honeysuckle #
# 我就是蜜蜂 #
# I am the bee #
# 我想要去啜饮蜂蜜 亲爱的 #
# I'd like to sip the honey sweet #
# 从这些红唇之中 你看 #
# From those red lips, you see #
# 我深深地爱着你 亲爱的 我想... #
# I love you dearly, dear And I want... #
我希望我可以画你
I wish I could draw you.
对不起 我...
Sorry. I...
没什么 我刚才 我刚才走神了
It's all right, I was... I was miles away.
我想它们不会伤害我们的
I'm sure they won't do anything.
小心点
Careful.
去! 去! 去!
Hue! Hi-ee! Hi-ee! Hi-ee!!
你们知道自己在干什么吗?
What do you think you're doing?
-你怎么来了? -这里很偏僻 你...
-Why have you come? -You were so long, you...
这样不安全
It's not safe.
不久前这些公牛刚把一农家的奶牛给顶死了
The bull gored one of the farmer's cows to death the other day.
我♥干♥嘛要在意这个?
What do I care of that?
那你在意什么?
What do you care?
那个畜生?
Of his cattle?
我想并不是
Nothing. I imagine.
你知不知道它们到底值多少钱
Have you any idea how much money they are worth?
钱 你为这句话等了很久吧 不是么?
Money. You've been waiting for this moment, haven't you?
-为了感到安全 -你到底在说什么呢?
-To feel safe. -What are you talking about?
自从你请我到Shortlands
Since you invited me to Shortlands,
你就想让我这样!
you've wanted me in this position!
我和你一样重要 Gerald Crich
I'm your equal, Gerald Crich.
这是第一掌
You have struck the first blow.
那我应该再来一下
And I shall strike the last.
对我发脾气并不好
It's no good being angry with me.
是你让我这样的
It is you who makes me behave like this.
我不生你气
I'm not angry with you.
Brangwen小姐
Miss Brangwen.
没想到你今天在家
I wasn't sure you were in today.
难道你不能在阁楼看到我吗?
Couldn't you see me from the attic?
那里视线很清楚
The line of sight was perfect for me.
你昨天一天都不在
You were away all of yesterday.
所以我不太确定
That's why I was uncertain.
没错
Indeed.
我以为我感冒了
I feared a cold.
但现在看上去我一切正常...
But it seems I'm quite well...
有什么问题吗?
Was there anything the matter?
你...
Would you...
愿意和我共进晚餐吗?
care to join me for dinner this evening?
如果是的话我会很高兴的
I should be delighted if you would.
当然可以
Of course.
-Ursula -噢 天哪!
-Ursula. -Oh, my God!
我知道你下班会从这里经过
I knew you came this way back from school.
-怎么了? -噢...
-What happened? -Oh...
没什么的 我摔倒了
It's nothing. I fell.
你去哪里了? 聚会上你很快就走了
Where have you been? You disappeared from the party.
我要你和我在一起!
I want you to be with me!
你问过我到底是怎么想的
You asked me what I wanted from you.
我想 额 这就是答案
And, erm, that's it.
我和Hermione之间已经结束了
It's over between me and Hermione.
到最后 我想和你在一起
Finally. I want you to be with me.
但是...这并不是出于爱
But...it's not love that I offer you.
那个 也不是所谓的普通的爱情
Well, not in the usual sense.
我也不想你报之以爱情
Nor do I want it returned in that form either.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
明白你不爱我? 还只是在...
That you don't love me? Except in some...
你打手♥枪♥的时候才算爱
strange, obscure way which requires a lot of hand wringing.
不是的...
No...
你觉得我好看 难道?
Do you find me good-looking, even?
-或者 充满诱惑? -这不是你外在的问题!
-Or attractive? -It's not a question of looks!
我想要一个男儿身女儿心的人
I want a woman that I don't see.
我想要...
I want...
真正的结合而不是我们以前所熟知的那种!
a union where nothing that is already known applies!
你认为我在胡说八道 不是吗?
You think I'm raving, don't you?
头被敲傻了接着乱说一通
Bash on the bonce and then the ramblings start.
我受够这个世界了 Ursula
I'm done with this world, Ursula.
这世界让我失望
It's let me down.
上帝跟男人都让我失望
God and man.
现在我想要探索...
Now I want to explore...
一种新的生活方式...
another way of living...
那你指望在你这个伟大的...
And what do you hope to find at the end of this great...
探索中发现什么?
expedition of yours?
平静
Peace.
一份永久的平静
A lasting peace.
难道你在每次吃晚餐的时候都要打扮一番?
Do you always dress for dinner?
我喜欢良好的礼仪
I believe in good manners.
那请原谅我的低俗了
Then I apologise if I'm lowering the tone somewhat.
当然 我会注意的 如果你提醒我的话
Of course, if you'd warned me.
Brangwen小姐...
Miss Brangwen...
你为什么要这样取笑我?
why do you tease me so?
我不在乎你穿的什么