我从没用过这玩意
Never even used the bloody thing.
祝你好运
Good luck.
哦 上帝
Oh, God.
上刺刀!
Fix bayonets!
上刺刀!
Fix bayonets!
兄弟们 准备好了吗?
Ready, men?
站住!
Halt!
放马过来啊!
Come on!
来啊!
Come on!
来杀我啊!
Kill me!
吁! 吁! 吁!
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
放轻松 姑娘 放轻松!
Easy, girl. Easy!
我觉得我们该卖♥♥了它 Gerald先生
I think we should get rid of her,Mr Gerald.
它太桀骜不驯了
She's uncontrollable.
没什么是桀骜不驯的
Nothing is uncontrollable.
这只是意愿强不强的问题
It's just a matter of will.
我来驯服它
I'll tame her.
令尊如何了 先生?
How's your father, sir?
冒昧地问一句希望您别介意 他老人家好点了吗?
I hope you don't mind me asking,but is he any better?
家父还健在 Sutton先生
He's alive, Mr Sutton.
至少半小时前我从他那里离开时 他还好
Or he was when I left him half an hour ago.
我坚信他老人家能挺到我妹妹结婚
I've no doubt he'll hang on for my sister's wedding.
毕竟 他要为婚礼埋单的
He's paying for it, after all.
Gudrun 你在做什么呢?
Gudrun. What are you doing?
我要赶火车
I have a train to catch.
-那开幕典礼呢? -肯定会大获成功的
-But the opening? -Will be a triumph.
真的 Maurice 展品已经摆好了
Really, Maurice. The exhibits are ready,
画廊实在太赞了
the gallery looks wonderful.
至少我们应该出去喝一杯吧?
Mightn't we at least go for a drink?
去Pompadour那...
The Pompadour's...
Maurice 我不去那里 你是知道的
I don't go in there, Maurice. You know that.
那儿都是一群伪君子
It's full of frauds.
不管怎样 我很期待
Anyway, I'm expected.
而我决不会失望的
And I mustn't disappoint.
拜托 Gerald 安静♥坐♥着吧
For goodness' sake, Gerald.Sit still.
他是故意的 他知道我讨厌等人
He does it deliberately.He knows I hate waiting.
-他安了一条木质假肢 -但他可以单脚跳啊
-He's got a wooden leg. -He could hop.
Gerald 今晚我们是出来看戏的
Gerald, it's a night out at the theatre.
上演的是哈姆雷特 没那么折磨人
It's Hamlet it's not torture.
好吧 让我们拭目以待吧 好吗?
Well, we'll see about that, won't we?
# 编啊编啊编花环 #
# Ring a ring o'roses #
# 满袋花儿娇艳艳 #
# A pocket full of posies #
# 朵朵落在纱裙前 #
# Atishoo, atishoo,we all fall down. #
当你说要回家的时候 我很惊讶
I was surprised when you said you were coming home.
哦 我有些厌倦了 仅此而已
Well, I was bored. That's all.
我想看看人的处境是否只和地域有关
I wanted to see if the situation was merely geographical.
从上次见面之后已经这么久了
Such a long time,this last one,though.
我觉得我们还不如放弃你呢
I think we'd rather given up on you.
怎么了 Prune?
What happened, Prune?
没事啊
Nothing happened.
什么事儿都没有 我曾努力成为一名艺术家
Nothing at all.I was becoming an artist and...
并努力在战火中幸存下来 正如其他人一样
And surviving a war.Like everybody else.
好吧 可你现在在这儿
Well, you're here now.
这才是重点 多好啊
That's the main thing. C'est bon!
好一个牢骚篓子
What a moaner.
我本打算在半路上挥动手帕
I was going to wave my handkerchief halfway.
也许他们能把我带走然后一枪干掉我呢
Hope they'd take me out and shoot me.
我知道你这么说是想刺♥激♥我
I know you only say it to irritate me.
我们去吃晚餐吧 别荒废了这个夜晚
Let's go and have supper rescue the evening.
让我打个招呼
Just let me say hello.
好吧 别指望我为了你而撒谎
Well, don't expect me to lie on your behalf.
我不会假装呆在这里很享受的
I won't pretend I enjoyed it.
要么一起走 要么我自己走
Relation or otherwise.
-Rupert -Sam 你好!
-Rupert. -Hello, Sam!
你能来真是太好了
How good of you to come.
别这么说 这里很有趣的
Not at all. It was wonderful.
Samantha 这位是Gerald Crich
Samantha, this is Gerald Crich.
-Crich先生 很高兴见到您 -幸会
-Pleased to meet you, Mr Crich. -And I you.
太美了
Excellent.
您是我见过的最美的女人
Best I've seen.
嗯!
Mm!
牡蛎
Oysters.
在诺丁汉
In Nottingham.
显然那里是全国最内陆的地方
Apparently it's the most landlocked place in the country.
要是Gerald看上了什么 一般都能搞得定的
If Gerald wants something he usually gets it.
那你们两个是怎么认识的?
How do you two know each other,then?
你们曾经一起打过仗吗?
Did you fight together?
这个不好说啊
Hard to say.
大多时候我都是闭着眼的
I tended to keep my eyes shut most of the time.
他获得过一枚勋章
He won a medal.
在开战前我们就认识了
We knew each other before the war.
后来我从部队退役之后 我们又重聚了
Then we took up again after I resigned my commission.
我曾在Dover当过护士
I worked as a nurse at Dover.
Rupert跟你说起过吗?
Did Rupert tell you?
知道么 他总是很含糊其辞...
You know, he was incredibly vague about his...
对于他美丽的表亲
theatrical cousin.
尤其是在某些关键的方面
Especially in certain key areas.
通常我是不会这么做的
I don't normally do this.
别跟姐装纯情
Never kid a kidder.
这真是个惊喜啊
This is a nice surprise.
我想换身衣服
I need a change.
我不能就这样子招摇过市
I can't walk through town like this.
听着 你帮我个忙吧 行吗?
Listen, you couldn't do me a favour, could you?
今早我走得有些匆忙
I left in a bit of a hurry this morning.
-我没时间给她点东西 -钱吗?
-I didn't have time to give anything. -Money?
还能有什么?
What else?
Sam是不会要你的钱的 她...
Sam won't want money. She...
给她钱还不如把她银行账户销掉呢
I think I'd rather close the account all the same.
-10镑吧 -不!
-£10, say. -No!
不 这种龌龊的事你自己干吧
No. Do your own dirty work.
我只是想表现得绅士一点 Rupert
I'm merely trying to behave like a gentleman, Rupert.
遵从一些
Maintain a...
-潜规则 -天呐 Gerald!
-few standards. -Christ, Gerald!
过去四年你到哪儿混去了?
Where have you been for the past four years?
这些旧观念都已经名存实亡了
The old ideas are as dead as nails.
我们必须找到一种新的生活方式
We must find a new way of existing.
Rupert 我只是让你帮我交点钱
Rupert, I want you to drop some money off for me,
不是要你歃血誓盟
not open a bloody vein.
你活着是为了什么?
What do you live for?
-尽人事 精进不休 -又是这一套?!
-To make things go, to move forwards. -Still?!
哦 你想让我们向后走 是吧?
Oh! And you would have us go backwards, would you?
或者绕道走?
Or sideways, perhaps?
我的意思是 没人了解你 Rupert
I mean,one never knows with you, Rupert.
你背弃了上帝的恩典 你拒绝了人性的召唤
You've revoked God,you've revoked humanity
心里哆嗦了吧
Should the bunnies be quaking now?
我是说 你TMD还剩下什么?
I mean, what the bloody hell's left?
爱!
Love!
对于爱 我思考得越深
The more I think about it, it's...
它就越发明显 爱是...
so blindingly obvious. Love is...
处在死亡的对立面 是对死亡的一种否定
the antithesis of death of negation.
它是人性中至纯至善的情感
It's the purest positive form.
爱就是我们生活的核心所在
And it is meant to be the centre and core of our lives.
与一位异性伙伴
Meaningful union.
进行一次激♥情♥的结合
With a member of the opposite sex.
正是人的本性使然
As nature intended.
这必将成为我们生活以及其他一切的终极要义
That has to be the be-all and end-all of our existence and anything else...
而满足一具
Meaningless...
行尸走肉般躯壳的种种欲望是毫无价值的
sating of a body a corrupt body which rots.
Rupert 我睡了这个女人
Rupert, I slept with the woman.
但我没有亵渎上帝!
I didn't fuck her in the grave!