But it also means I'm quite complacent, which isn't always good.
你可能是第二种人格
Hey, you're probably a two.
没错 大多数疗愈师都是第二种
Yeah. Most healers are twos.
告诉我
Tell me.
你今天感觉如何
How do you feel today?
我不知道
I don't know.
你的压力水平呢
Your level of stress,
一分是零压 十分是满压 你给自己打几分
would you say out of ten, one being no stress at all, ten extremely stressed?
应该是八分
I'm going to say an eight.
你一直是八分吗
You're always at eight?
大♥麻♥能帮我减压 但我不想带着它旅行
Weed helps, but I didn't want to travel with it.
这附近有没有很棒的大♥麻♥店
You wouldn't happen to know if there's a great weed shop nearby?
你还记得你人生的哪个阶段 是完全没有压力的吗
Can you remember a time in your life when you were totally free of stress?
哪怕是小时候
As a child even.
这个嘛…
Well...
我妈有毒瘾
my mother was a drug addict.
她在我十岁那年吸毒过量了 所以…
She OD'd when I was ten, so...
你父亲呢
And your father?
我没见过他
I never knew him.
他在我出生前就去世了
He died before I was born.
他是…
He was, um...
被人谋杀的
murdered.
对 就是这样
Yeah, yeah.
说这些真有意思 对吧
Real fun shit to talk about, right?
冥想能带来解脱
Meditation can bring relief...
让你摆脱精神上的痛苦
to psychic pain.
冥想能帮你看到
Meditation helps you see
你创造的身份
that the identity you've created
只会带给你痛苦
brings you suffering.
我从来没有过身份
I never had an identity.
我不需要脱离它
I don't need to detach.
我已经什么都不是了
I'm already nothing.
这也可能是你告诉自己的假象
Even nothing can be an illusion you tell yourself.
如果没人加油 油箱就是空的
If nobody puts gas in the tank, the tank is empty.
那不是假象
That's not an illusion.
车子发动不了
The car won't start.
总不会无中生有 对吧
Nothing comes from nothing, right?
你好 这里是四号♥别♥墅♥
Hello. I'm calling from Villa Four.
我们刚做完治疗 帕斯给我们做了一次很舒服的按♥摩♥
And we all just had our treatments. I had a wonderful massage from Porn.
我想点些茶过来
And I was hoping we could order some tea to the room
再配些小点心 比如椰奶海鲜汤
and maybe some finger foods like "tom ka ti ta lay."
也许再来点假蒟蟹肉咖喱
Maybe some "kai yang plu bai cha plu."
萨克森 怎么这么吵 我在打电♥话♥
Saxon, what's with the racket, honey? I'm on the phone.
最后是泰式河虾炒河粉
And finally, some "pad Thai goong mae nam."
谢谢
Mm, thank you.
萨克森…
Saxon.
我刚做完按♥摩♥ 你害我都白做了
I just had a massage. You're setting me back.
你怎么能这么亢奋 你不是也做了吗
How can you be so hyper? I thought you had one too.
对 但是感觉不太好
Yeah, but it kind of sucked.
为什么 有什么问题吗
Why? What was wrong with it?
没有特殊服务
It had no happy ending.
恶心 -怎么了
Gross. -What?
按♥摩♥的时候不都会噗噗吗
Aren't they all supposed to be a little speshy-speshy?
萨克森 别说了
Saxon, stop it!
洛奇
Lochy,
浮力箱怎么样 -很安静
how was the deprivation tank? -It was quiet.
拜托 -你在找什么
Come on. -What are you looking for?
做蛋白质奶昔的搅拌机 妈妈
A blender for my protein shakes, Mom.
打电♥话♥给管家要一台就好了 亲爱的
Just call the butler and ask for one, honey.
洛奇 你得尝尝这个
Hey, Lochy, we gotta get you in on this stuff.
好喝吗
Does it taste good?
难喝死了 可是谁在乎呢
No, it tastes like crap. Who cares?
重点不是好不好喝 而是它让你有劲儿
It's not about the taste. It's about the pump.
拜托 老爸 健身房♥怎么样
Come on. Hey, Dad! How's the gym?
他们有划船机吗
Do they have a rowing machine?
蒂莫西 -嗯
Timothy? -Yeah?
一切都好吗 -不 不好 我…
Is everything okay? -No. No, it's not. I d--
我们在地球上 距离人类文明最远的地方
We're on the antipodal opposite ends of the Earth from humanity here.
难怪没人来这里
It's why nobody comes here.
这边的白天和那边刚好相反
It's day here. It's night there. It's night here. It's day there.
我打电♥话♥找谁都找不到
I can't get anybody on the phone.
你要联♥系♥谁
Who do you need to get a hold of?
我只是说这里的时差让人恼火
I'm just saying that the time difference is aggravating, you know?
真可怜
Poor guy.
他的工作太辛苦了
He works so hard.
他得学着冷静下来
He needs to calm his ass down.
这和你的战士按♥摩♥不一样
And this won't be like your warrior massage.
你不会痛苦地尖叫
You won't be screaming out in agony.
但是 客人们好像很喜欢
But, I don't know, people seem to like it.
而且它很受欢迎
It's popular.
你想让我怎么做
So, how would you like me?
躺着还是趴着
On my back or on my stomach?
我趴着 不对 我是说你趴着
On my stomach-- Not my stomach. My stomach, your s-- Your stomach.
好
Okay.
来吧 好
There you go.
好
看起来很好吃吧
这是你从厨房♥偷来的
这是我从家里带的
这些都是你做的吗
这个嘛…有些是我妈做的
替我谢谢你妈
Ja.
你怎么不吃
我想告诉你一件事
什么事
说嘛
我喜欢你 珍珠
盖涛 别傻了
Tam mai?
我是认真的
听好了
我们两家认识
你哥哥喜欢我
我们在同一家度假村上班
又是老乡
我知道…
你比我聪明
虽说我算不上天才
但我的手很巧
你觉得呢
听我说
我们连一次约会都没有过
约会 你知道约会吗
我们今晚就去约会
每晚都去
别这么奇怪 盖涛
来吧 吃你的午饭
吃吧
来嘛
那位女士怎么样
So, how was the lady?
她看起来很真诚
She seemed really, like...
也很睿智
wise.
为什么 因为她是印度人
Why? 'Cause she's Indian?
对 瑞克 因为她是印度人 所有的印度人都很睿智
Yeah, Rick, because she was Indian, and all Indians are wise.
她让我又报了一节课 但我不可能去了
She made me sign up again, but... no fucking way I'm gonna do that.
为什么
Why not?
和睿智的印度人聊聊挺好的
Come on. It's good to talk about things with a wise Indian.
你以为你都想明白了 可我看不像
You think you've got it all figured out? I don't think so.
天哪 你真是块木头 -是吗
God, you're so shut down. -Yeah?
是
Yeah.
你还是个白♥痴♥呢
And you are an idiot.
你好 姑娘 -你好
Hey, girl. -Oh, hey.
你好 我是克萝伊
Hi, I'm Chloe.
你一定是瑞克吧
You must be Rick, right?
我听说过你的事 -他倒不过时差来
I've heard all about you. -He's so jet-lagged.
而且他有偏头痛 -当然
And he has a migraine. -Of course.
我们去逛逛 你睡个午觉 好吗
We're going to hang out so you can have a nap. Okay?
好
Yeah.
好 走吧
Okay, let's go.
爱你
Love you.
萝瑞 你跟瓦伦丁的测试怎么样
Laurie, how was your session with Valentin?
他说我的各项指标都很好 我很震惊
He said all my numbers were really good. I was shocked.
是啊
Yeah.
我的水合度是他见过的最高的 这太酷了
Yeah, my hydration level was one of the highest he's ever seen, which is cool.
你的水合度是多少 萝瑞 -我得看看
What was your water level, Laurie? -I'd have to look,
但他说我的体脂低于百分之25 相当厉害了
but he said that my fat mass was under 25 percent, which I guess is pretty good.
真不错
That's really good.