我有病 我看发疯的人是你吧
I've got issues? Oh, you're the one who's crazy.
对了 我们今晚喝个烂醉怎么样
Ooh! Hey, maybe we should get fucked up tonight, you know?
排毒前的最后一次狂欢
Last hurrah before our detox.
找点乐子 怎么样
Let's have fun! Okay?
考虑一下
Think about it.
我喜欢这里 谢谢
I love it here! Thank you!
你们好
Hi.
洁克丝 这里太完美了 你相信吗 我有自己的泳池
Jacs, it's perfect. Are you kidding? I have my own pool.
真的吗 你们开心就好 -伙计们
Are you sure? I want you to be happy. -Hey, guys.
树上有一群猴子
There's like a bunch of monkeys up in the tree.
真的吗 -真的
Really? - Yeah.
别喂它们 猴子可能会有攻击性
Just don't feed them. Monkeys can be aggressive.
萝瑞 你的房♥间怎么样 -特别好
Laurie, how's your room? - It's great.
你那里好像有点挤 我很乐意跟你换
I feel like you're kind of tucked away up there. I'm happy to switch.
不用 风景超级美 不过 是你付的钱 你先选好了
No, I'm fine. The view is incredible. Anyway, you paid. You should get first pick.
天哪 我怎么样都行
Oh my gosh. You guys, I'm happy with anything.
只要我们三个都在 让我睡树上我都能笑醒
Just being here with the three of us, I'm in heaven. I would sleep in a tree.
你太慷慨了 -真好
That's too generous of you. -That's so nice.
但我们要自付护理费
But we're paying for our own treatments.
而且我还会帮你付一些护理费
And I'm going to pay for some of your treatments, too.
伙计们 要不要开一瓶酒
You guys! Should I open a bottle?
当然要 -那就开一瓶
Heck yeah! - Let's open a bottle.
这种时候必须庆祝 -太对了
These are the moments we gotta celebrate. -A hundred percent.
而且青春一去不复返
And we're not getting any younger.
除了你 洁克 你太美了 -你才美呢
Well... except you, Jac. You look amazing. -You look amazing.
但你实在美得不像话
But you look incredible.
你才是呢
You look incredible.
你和20年前一模一样
You look the same as you did 20 years ago.
好吧
Oh, okay.
你们两个都是
You both do.
好吧 但你像是刚从产道里出来的
Yeah, but you look like you just got pushed out of a birth canal.
我的天
Oh, God.
你的医生是谁 -少胡说 你的医生又是谁
Who's your doctor? -Shut up. Who's your doctor?
你问这个干什么 毕竟他不如你的医生厉害
I don't know why you'd want to know 'cause he's not as good as your doctor.
我什么都没做 除了…
I haven't done anything. Except for, you know,
稍微保养一下
a little maintenance.
最基本的保养
The basics.
我也是
Me too.
谢谢
Thanks.
敬泰国 敬猴子
To Thailand. To monkeys.
敬自我护理
To self-care.
以及充满新回忆的一周 -对
And a week of new memories. -Yes.
干杯 -干杯
Cheers.
敬我认识过的最贴心的朋友
To the greatest friends I have ever known.
真的 你们永远不知道我多爱你们
Seriously, you'll never know how much I love you.
我也爱你们
I feel the exact same way.
看着你们俩 我就像在照镜子
I look at you two... It's like I'm looking in a mirror.
这是给您的 贝琳达女士 -天哪 太感谢了
This is for you, Khun Belinda. -Oh my goodness. Thank you so much.
您能来 我们真是太开心了
We are so happy to have you here.
这几年很难熬
It's been a rough couple years,
这个项目的启动真是一桩幸事
and when this program opened up, it was a blessing.
看来老天知道我有所求
I think the universe knew I needed something.
总之 我想提前感谢各位
Anyway, I just want to thank you in advance
与我分享你们的知识
for sharing your knowledge with me.
好美啊
It's beautiful.
真的很美
It's truly beautiful.
天哪 -怎么了
Oh my God! -Oh! What? What?
怎么了 -不
Oh! Don't, don't, don't. -No, no, no.
天哪 那是什么 -一只巨蜥
Oh my God! What was that? -Uh, monitor lizard.
它不伤人的 别担心 来吧
Not dangerous. No worry, no worry. Come here.
没事的
It's okay.
蜥蜴迟早会成为您的朋友
In time, lizards will become your friends.
不会的 蓬猜
No. Uh-uh. No, Pornchai.
这是梵天 印度教的创造之神
This is Brahma, the creator, a Hindu God.
那是灵屋
And that is spirit house.
泰国人相信幽灵无处不在
Thai people believe that spirits are everywhere,
所以我们献上供品 祈求好运和庇护
so we give them offerings for good luck and protection.
我祈祷您在这里的时光
I pray that your time here
能给您带来美好的回忆和收获
brings you good memories and good results.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也这么祈祷的
I pray for that, too.
好 小心点 -好
Okay, careful.
珍珠
怎么了
-你好吗 -今天早上…
我及时赶到了 谢谢你
不客气
你刚才跟他们说什么呢
那些家伙很傲慢
他们挺友好的
那只是对你
因为你长得漂亮
没错 他们确实很傲慢
他们是霍林格家的保镖
薪水很高的
我的薪水也很高
我是说…
他们可以旅行…到处看世界
-那肯定很刺♥激♥ -我更喜欢我的工作
是吗 刺♥激♥吗
非常刺♥激♥
-看着车子进进出出也刺♥激♥ -这个嘛…
我救了一个溺水的男人
盖涛…那是两年前的事了
他还给我写信呢
从比利时寄来的
我得走了 晚点见
再次谢谢你
我随时愿意为你服务
我的公主
(金山寺)
我们要去看看吗
Should we check it out?
我们不就是为这个来的吗
Isn't that why we came here?
我还没准备好
I'm just not ready yet.
但是很酷吧
It's cool though, right?
这个嘛…
Well,
如果我们不进去 我可能…
if we're not gonna go in, I might
得回去了 -好
head back. - Okay.
我再待一会儿
I think I'm gonna stay a little longer.
好 -谢谢你陪我来
All right. -Thanks for coming with me.
好 等会见 -拜拜
Yeah. Later. -Bye.
醒醒 宝贝
Hey, babe. Come on.
你现在睡着的话 等会会后悔的
You fall asleep now... you're gonna regret it later.
我们有必要绕半个地球飞过来吗
Did we have to go halfway around the world?
她的论文 不能以自己的宗教为主题吗
Couldn't she write her thesis on her own religion?
她可以采访坎特伯雷大主教
She could have interviewed the Archbishop of Canterbury.
我们可以住克拉里奇酒店
We could have stayed at Claridge's.
“拉特利夫先生 我是‘华尔街日报’的巴特尼克松”
Mr. Ratliff, this is Bart Nixon at the Wall Street Journal.
“我一直在联♥系♥您 我在赶稿”
I've been trying to reach you. I'm on a deadline.
“听到留言请回电 号♥码是7714445801”
If you could call me back when you get this at 771-444-5801.
“事出紧急 希望您能尽快回电”
It's somewhat urgent, so I hope to hear from you soon.
“华尔街日报”的人一直给我打电♥话♥
Some guy from the Wall Street Journal keeps calling me.
洛奇 过来
Lochy! Loch!
哟
Yo.
那些僧人怎么样
挺和善的
They were chilling.
老弟 坐那么久的飞机 我现在欲♥火♥焚身
Dude, those long plane rides make me so fucking horny.
这里有很多远离家乡的性感美女
It's like a lot of hot women away from home,
我不用对任何人负责 连名字都不用留
no one to answer to, acting all anonymous.
就像印钞一样
It's like printing money.
熟♥女♥
Cougars.
你们好
Hey. Hey.
我们之前在船上看到你们了
We saw you guys on the boat earlier.
对 -是的
Oh, yeah. - Yeah.
对 你好 -你好
Yes, hi. - Hi.
我是萨克森 这是我弟弟洛奇
I'm Saxon. This is my little brother, Lochy.
你们好
Hi.
你们应该到泳池里去 温度刚刚好
You guys should get in the pool. I mean, the temperature's perfect.
听起来很有趣
Sounds fun.
你上过电视 对吧
Hey, you're on TV, aren't you?
是的 -对
Yeah. - Yeah.
对 我认得你
Yeah, I-- I recognize you.
对 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
太酷了
Very cool.
嘿
Hey.