白莲花大饭店
第三季第二集
我们能聚到一起真是太好了
I'm just so happy we're all in the same place.
打电♥话♥和见面就是不一样
I mean, talking on the phone is just not the same.
一年聚餐两次是不可能制♥造♥回忆的
You can't really make new memories when you just have dinner twice a year.
是啊 我可能有四年没见过萝瑞了
I know. I don't even think I've seen Laurie in like four years.
她好像过得不错 -对
She seems great. -Yeah.
她的气色非常好
She looks great.
她一直都很有活力
She's always had so much energy.
她向来是个精力充沛的人
I mean, she's always just been such a hard charger.
我爱她
I love her.
她真是个好姑娘 好朋友
She's such a great girl. Great friend.
听她的意思 离婚的事闹得很不愉快 那一定不好受
Sounded like that divorce got pretty gnarly. Yeah. That's gotta be hard.
她居然要付他离婚赡养费
She had to pay him palimony, right?
太荒唐了 凭什么 -就那个窝囊废
So ridiculous. Why? -To that loser?
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
换作是我 我会气死的 毕竟他这些年都在她家白吃白住
I mean, I'd be furious. After he freeloaded off of her for years.
离婚这件事可能让艾莉
And I guess the whole thing's been, you know,
备受煎熬 太可怜了 -是啊
really hard on Ellie, which is so sad... -Aw, no.
她以前是个多可爱的小女孩啊
...because she was such an adorable little girl.
我的天 超级可爱 我都想把她偷走
My God. She was so cute. I wanted to steal her.
但她好像变成了彻头彻尾的…
But I guess she's turned into a real...
对 -什么
Yeah. -What?
据说她被两所学校开除了
Apparently, she's been kicked out of two schools.
不是吧 -她喜欢打人 像个斗士
No. -She's like a hitter. She's a bruiser.
不会吧
Oh, no.
她还扔家具呢 -什么
She throws furniture. -What?
你会忍♥不住好奇
You have to wonder about these people
那些非要在纽约养孩子的人怎么了
who insist on raising their kids in New York.
他们到底怎么想的 说真的 孩子们都不能玩
I mean, what are they thinking? Honestly. The kids can't play.
根本没有童年可言
There's no childhood.
他们八岁的时候就开始互相吹♥箫♥了
They're all, like, sucking each other off at, like, eight years old.
他们在德州也这样 凯特
I am sure they're doing that in Texas too, Kate.
但是吧 萝瑞的工作摆在那里呢
But, you know, Laurie's work is there.
她总是用工作来定义自己 所以…
She's always defined herself by her work, so,
有工作也是好事
I guess it's good she has that.
怎么了
What?
你不记得她说过
Don't you remember how she was talking
她要升职了吗
about how she was gonna get that big promotion?
是吗 -他们想让她当合伙人
Was she? -Yeah, they were gonna make her partner.
你想说什么 -升职的事好像取消了
What are you saying? -I'm saying I don't think it happened.
是吗 -我觉得她有点停滞不前了
No? -I think she's kind of stalled out there.
不是吧 -我知道
Oh, no. -I know.
萝瑞…
Laurie.
她把一辈子都献给了一家律所
I mean, you devote your whole life to one firm?
这世界太残酷了
The world's brutal.
难怪她看起来垂头丧气的
No wonder she looks defeated.
你刚才还说她气色很好呢
I thought you said she looked great.
那个嘛…
Well...
确实不错
she does.
但她看起来也很疲惫
But she also looks tired.
你不觉得吗 有点低落 -可能是因为喝了酒
Don't you think? A little down? -Might be the drinking.
她今晚确实喝了一整瓶酒
She did drink like a whole bottle tonight.
不止一瓶
Mm. More than that.
我真的很爱她
I just love her so much.
我也是 但我担心她
I do, too. I just worry about her.
萝瑞 我的老天爷
Laurie! Jesus, Mary, and Joseph!
对不起 -天哪
Sorry. -Oh my God.
你这是…
What are you do--
怎么回事 -门锁住了
What is-- -It's locked. It's locked.
天哪
Oh my gosh. Did--
我吓到你们了 -我把门锁了
I... Did I lock it? -What, did I scare you guys?
对 你吓到我们了 -我把包和充电器忘在这里了
Yes, you scared us. -I left my, um... I left my bag with my charger.
我们正好聊到你
We were just talking about you.
是吗 -是的
Yeah? -Yeah.
我有多久没见过你了
How long it's been since I've actually seen you.
你看起来…
Just...
特别精神 -谢谢
how great you look. -Aw. Thank you.
能和你一起待上一整周 没有人打扰 我真是太兴奋了
Yeah, and how excited I am to get to be able to spend the whole week with you all to myself.
是啊 -可是…
Yeah. -Well,
你得和我分享她 -我知道
you're gonna have to share her with me. -Oh, I know.
爱你 -我真不敢相信
Love you. -You guys, I can't even believe it.
好了 晚安 明早见 爱你
All right. Good night. I'll see you in the morning. Love you.
爱你 -晚安
Love you. -Good night.
要我送你吗 你行吗 -不用送
Okay, do you need me to walk you to...? You got it? -No, no.
我能行 -你确定吗
Yes. -Are you sure?
确定 -好吧
Yes. -Okay.
到房♥间给我发短♥信♥
Maybe text me when you get to your room.
天哪
Oh my God. Oh my God.
吓死我了
That scared the shit out of me.
我还以为是只猴子
I thought it was a monkey.
这是什么鬼地方
Where the fuck am I?
好了 泰国 来吧
Okay, Thailand. Let's do this.
珍珠
盖涛 你好吗
你的摩托车能开了
是的
看吧 我把它修好了
你应该去当机修师
我擅长的事情多着呢
你想和我一起吃午饭吗
今天吗 平时 我都跟普洛伊她们一起吃 怎么了
今天跟我一起吃吧 我有话跟你说
什么话
中午再说吧
拜拜
该死的咖啡怎么还不来 快15分钟了
Where is this goddamn coffee? It's gotta be 15 minutes.
不好意思 我们点了咖啡
Hey, excuse me, we ordered coffee?
我马上端过来
Yes. I get it right away.
你没睡够吗 -是的
Did you not get enough sleep? -No.
你应该吃我的劳拉西泮
You should have taken my Lorazepam.
我睡得像死尸一样 -你知道我不喜欢吃药的
I slept like a corpse. -Well, you know I don't like taking drugs.
我和你一样 爸 我也不喜欢吃药
You know, I'm like you, Dad. I don't like taking drugs either.
胡说什么呢 你整天都在吃阿得拉尔
What are you talking about? You take Adderall all day.
那是为了好好做事 没错
So I can get shit done, yeah.
对 还有类固醇 -没有
Yeah, and steroids. -No.
爸 真的吗 拜托 -派珀 我不能错过这通电♥话♥
Dad, really? Come on. -Piper. It's a call I cannot miss, okay?
我们大老远跑来 都是为了你和你的论文
We come all the way here for you and your thesis,
你就为我们妥协一下吧
now make some concessions for the rest of us.
没问题 但这家度假村不是我选的
Okay, but I didn't choose to stay at this hotel.
是我们选的 因为你喜欢这种风格
Well, we chose it 'cause it's your kind of thing.
才不是呢
No, it's not.
这就像个迪士尼乐园 专门接待 穿瑜伽裤的马里布波西米亚富豪
It's like a Disneyland for rich bohemians from Malibu in their Lululemon yoga pants.
抱歉 不好意思 打扰一下
Um, sorry. Hi. I'm sorry.
我实在忍♥不住了 你是维多利亚吗
Um, this is really bothering me. Is your name Victoria?
昨天在船上看到你时 我就想:“我在哪儿见过她”
I saw you on the boat yesterday, and I was like, "I've met her somewhere,"
我终于想起来了 你认识克莱尔波波维奇吗
and I think I've placed it. Do you know Claire Popovich?
认识
Yes. I do.
我们在奥斯汀一起参加过迎婴派对 我是凯特波尔
You and I were at a baby shower in Austin together. Kate Bohr.
克莱尔是我在奥斯汀的好闺蜜
Claire is one of my great friends in Austin,
而我们一起过了一个周末 你好
and yeah, we spent a weekend together! Hi.
对
Yes.
但你记得见过我吗
But do you remember meeting me?
记得 你的发型变了 对吧
Yeah, your hair, your... your hair was different, right?
有可能
Well, maybe, maybe. Maybe.
她们是我的朋友
Um, these are my friends.
这是洁克琳和萝瑞 -你们好
This is Jaclyn and Laurie. -Hi.
你们好 -嗨
Hey. -What's up?
天哪 世界真小 不是吗
Gosh, it's such a small world, isn't it?
我出发之前刚见过克莱尔 -好
I just saw Claire right before I left.
如果我和她通话 一定会代你向她问好的
If I talk to her, I'll tell her you said hello.
好了 祝你们度假愉快
Okay, well, you all enjoy your vacation.
你也是
You too.
我不打扰你们了 谢谢 再见 -再见
I'll leave you be. Thank you. Bye. -Bye. Nice to meet you.
再见 -再见
Bye. -Bye.
估计她不记得你了 -洁克琳
I don't think she remembers you. -Jaclyn,
我们整个周末都在一起
we spent a whole weekend together.