是整个周末啊
I mean, a whole weekend.
我有那么容易忘吗
Am I not memorable?
谁在乎呢 她看起来有点疯狂
I mean, who cares? She seems a little crazy.
妈妈
Mom?
你为什么这样 -哪样
Why were you like that? -Like what?
你有点没礼貌 -才没有
You were... kind of rude. -No, I wasn't.
至少你的态度很冷淡
You were pretty standoffish, at least.
拜托 她想跟我攀什么关系
Well... Oh, please. What does she want from me?
我们十年前在迎婴派对上见过一次
We met at a baby shower ten years ago.
那又如何 谁在乎啊
I mean, so what? Who cares?
她可能只是想友好地打个招呼
Well, I-- I think she was just trying to be friendly and say hi.
我在跟家人度假 我不认识她
I'm on vacation with my family. I don't know her.
她朋友是洁克琳莱蒙 -那是谁
Her friend is Jaclyn Lemon. -Mm. Who's that?
一个演员
She's an actress.
她很有名 -我应该佩服她吗
She's famous. -Well, should I be impressed?
女演员基本上都是妓♥女♥
Actresses are all basically prostitutes.
而且还得抢着当 我说得对吗
If they're lucky. Am I right?
珍珠
Hey, Mook!
我想确认一下
I just want to confirm
今天早上 切尔西小姐要做身体磨砂和脱毛
this morning we have a body scrub and waxing for Miss Chelsea.
对 太棒了
Yep, amazing.
而瑞克先生
And for Khun Rick,
有阿姆瑞塔医生的减压课
a stress management session with Dr. Amrita.
不
No.
不 我没报名 -我帮你报的
No, I d-- I didn't sign up for that. -Yeah, I did.
你很需要它
You need it.
我不会去的 所以…取消吧 谢了
Well, I'm not going to do it. So cancel it. No thank you. Okay?
不行 不能取消 现在取消太晚了
No, you can't cancel it. It's too late to cancel.
反正我们都要付钱 谢谢
We'll have to pay for it anyway. Thank you.
阿姆瑞塔很厉害 大家都喜欢她
Well, Amrita is wonderful. Everyone loves her.
大家都喜欢她 瑞克 她是这里最好的医生
Yeah, they love her, Rick. She's the best they have.
我想也是
I bet.
他非常期待
He's really looking forward to it.
好 祝你们治疗愉快
Okay. Well... Well, enjoy your treatments
晚点见 -谢谢
and see you later. -Thanks.
她太可爱了
She's too sweet.
我昨晚交了一个朋友 -是吗
Hey, I made a friend last night. -Yeah?
就在你躲我的时候
When you were hiding from me.
我没有躲你
I wasn't hiding from you.
她超酷的 我们在吧台认识的
Anyway, she's super cool. We met at the bar.
她和她男朋友住在山顶的房♥子里 他一定超有钱
She lives in a house on top of the hill with her boyfriend. He must be loaded.
她邀请我们去吃晚餐 我答应了
She's invited us for dinner. And I said yes.
不是吧
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. No, no.
你和他会有很多共同点
You're going to have loads in common with him.
是吗 比如呢
Yeah, like what?
你们都挺老的
You're both old.
真好 -他和你差不多大
Nice. -I mean, he's your age.
而且他秃顶了 你也快了
Oh, and he's bald. And you're going bald.
我没秃顶
I'm not going bald.
好吧
Okay.
…你精心照料的美丽花♥园♥
花朵
The flowers.
我们应该多放些五颜六色的花
Yeah. We should have more colorful flowers.
你好
Oh, hi.
各位睡得好吗 -很好
How did you sleep? -Great.
非常好 -好极了
Great. Yeah. Wonderful. -Awesome. Yeah, great.
今天早上 我要带你们做生物识别测试
This morning, I'm going to give you your biomarker tests.
然后根据结果为你们每个人制定方案
And based on the results, we will come up with protocols for each of you.
太好了
Fantastic.
很期待与各位合作 我们回头见
I look forward to working with you ladies. I'll see you soon.
好 -谢谢你 瓦伦丁
Okay. -Thank you, Valentin. Phew!
水疗中心见
See you at the spa.
总得有人试试 你是唯一一个单身的
Somebody's got to try that, and you're the only one who's single.
萝瑞 -不
Laurie? -No.
别傻了 萝瑞 他多帅啊
Come on. Laurie, he's cute.
干嘛 闭嘴 -好样的 萝瑞 这样就对了
What? Shut up! -Gee, Laurie! That's it! That's the spirit!
坎昆事件又重演了
It's Cancun all over again.
没错 是坎昆 -天哪 不
No, no, no! Oh my God. -Yes, it is. It's Cancun. It's Cancun.
嘿
Hey, hey.
根据和拉特利夫先生的谈话
Um, I have schedules
以及你们个人的要求 我给大家安排了日程表
for everyone based on speaking with Mr. Ratliff and your own requests.
运动按♥摩♥ 好极了 -看起来真不错
Oh, a sports massage. Nice. -Oh, this looks great.
拉特利夫先生 我没给您预定任何治疗
Mr. Ratliff, I didn't book you in anything
因为您说您只想去健身房♥
because you said that you just wanted to go to the gym. Is that...?
很好 潘姆 好了 伙计们
You're killing it, Pam. All right. Hey, guys.
祝你们今天愉快 回头见
Y'all have a great day. I'll see you later.
谢谢你 亲爱的 -再见 爸爸
Thank you, darling. -See you, Dad.
再见
Bye.
今天 作为我们交流的开始
So, I thought today, to begin our exchange,
我可以让你试试我的绝技 战士按♥摩♥
I could give you my signature treatment, the warrior massage.
我可不舍得拒绝
I'm not gonna say no to that.
吃过午饭后 你可以让我试试你的招牌按♥摩♥
And then maybe after lunch, you could give me your signature treatment,
然后我们再讨论
and then, we discuss.
先用我们的手交流吧 -好
But let's let our hands do the talking first. -Yes.
我喜欢你 蓬猜 -这边请
I like you, Pornchai. -This way.
有时候按♥摩♥会让我压力很大
Yeah, sometimes with massages, I can get very stressed out,
我的幽闭恐惧症会发作
and I just feel kind of claustrophobic.
这些药能帮我放松下来
These help me to really relax.
吸气 向上伸 手臂向上
Inhale and reach up. Arms up.
呼气 打开 战士二
Exhale, opening out for warrior 2,
臀部向右靠近右臂 手指向外
hips towards the right, arms, hands, fingers out to the side.
长呼一口气
Long breath out.
吸气 左手肘触碰左膝盖
Inhale, left elbow, left knee.
右臂举过头顶
The right arm reaches over and above your head.
呼气 双手放在垫子上
Exhale, both hands down to the mat.
吸气 挺胸 呼气 退后 下犬式
Inhale to lift your chest. And exhale, step back, downward-facing dog.
“你好” -是我
Hey. -Hey, it's me.
抱歉 这么晚打给你 我只想问问肯尼阮来电♥话♥了吗
Sorry to call so late. Just checking in. Did... Did Kenny Nguyen call?
“还没有” -真的吗
No, he still hasn't. -Really?
狡猾的混♥蛋♥ 好吧 他有我的手♥机♥号♥
Weaselly fucker. All right. Look, he's got my cell,
但如果他明天打到办公室 直接转过来
but if he calls the office tomorrow, just put him through.
不管这边是几点 我必须和他谈谈
Doesn't matter what time it is here. I... I really gotta talk to him.
“倒是有人 从‘华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥’打来了电♥话♥”
Someone did call from The Washington Post, though.
你是说“华尔街日报”吧
You mean The Wall Street Journal?
“不是 他说的是‘华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥’”
No, no. He said The Washington Post.
“他的口气咄咄逼人 说是有急事”
He was being very pushy. He said it was urgent.
“我会把他的信息和所有来电 一起写在邮件里”
I'll send his info with all your calls in an email.
他有没有…
Well, did-- Did he s--
拉特利夫先生 对不起
Mr. Ratliff, I'm sorry, but you gotta...
好 把所有信息写到邮件里 尽快发给我
Yeah, just put everything in the email and send it to me ASAP.
“好” -谢谢
Will do. -Thanks.
你确定你这周不想放下手♥机♥吗
Are you sure you don't want to be free of that for the week?
我觉得那会是一种解脱
I think, you know, it could be quite a relief.
你别再劝我才是一种解脱
I'm sure it would be a relief if you stopped asking me.
好吧 我懂了
Okay. Say no more.
电流的传导方式 可以显示你的身体状况
So, how the current is conducted tells us a lot about what's going on in your body.
类似休克疗法 -不是 顶多有点痒
What, like shock treatment? -No. Maybe just a little tickle.
好 -好的 女性
Okay. -Okay. Female.
这是乳香皂
And here's the milk soap.
这是用来搓脚的海盐
Sea salt, to scrub the feet.
真舒服
Feels so good.
您的数据非常好
Your numbers are very good.
这些指标 和年龄只有您一半的女性差不多
Markers could be of a woman half your age.
不可能 真的吗
Shut up. Really?
非常好的数据
Very good numbers.
我还想听你继续说
Please, tell me more.
好的
Okay.
泡泡
Welcome.
在九型人格里 我是第九种
In the Enneagram, I'm a nine.
性格随和的和平主义者
I'm easygoing, peacemaker.
但这也说明我安于现状 这未必总是件好事