剧集 | 纽约灾星(2015) | 导航列表
我离开家族生意的时候
when I left the family business,
我把我的办公室搬到市区
I moved my office downtown.
你记得给苏珊写过这封信吗
Do you remember writing this to Susan?
不记得 完全没印象
No, not at all.
我在94年 95年的时候离开家族生意
I left the family business in '94, '95.
苏珊 我时不时想起那些旧时光
"Susie, now and again I think about old times.
祝你好运 鲍勃
Good luck. Bobby."
我不知道苏珊当时在做什么
I don't know what Susie was doing.
她一定是发表了新作品之类的吧
She must have come out with a new something or other?
不管她在94 95年的时候出版了什么
Whatever she had had published or whatever in '94, '95.
我完全不知道那是什么
I have no idea what that's about.
我的推测是这封信可能是
My theory is that this probably was
-你在给她寄一些经济支助 -噢 有可能
- you sending her some support. - Oh, that's possible.
当然有可能
That certainly is possible.
我能轻易想起写好这封信
I can easily see writing that letter
然后放了张支票进去的场景
and putting a check in there.
我想给你看看信封上的寄件地址
I want to show you the envelope that that letter came in.
你能读一读信封上的地址码
Would you read me the address on this envelope?
罗伯特·德斯特 第24层
"Robert Durst, Floor 24,
纽约市华尔街67号♥ 邮编10005
67 Wall Street, New York, New York 10005."
而你是寄往
And who you sent it to?
苏珊·伯曼 本尼迪克特峡谷1527号♥
"Susan Berman. 1527 Benedict Canyon,
加利福尼亚 比弗利山庄
Beverly Hills, California."
比弗利拼错了 邮编90210
"Beverly, spelled wrong, California. 90210."
你看 你知道的
Which is, which is, you know,
你想要拥有比弗利山庄的邮编
the zip code that you want in Beverly Hills,
但你不会想拥有苏珊的那个社区
but you just didn't want Susie's neighborhood.
所以 很明显我想要问你死尸留言的事
So, obviously I want to ask you about the cadaver note,
传说中的死尸留言
the famous cadaver note.
你能给我读一下比弗利山庄的拼写吗
Can you read me the spelling of Beverly Hills?
比弗利山庄警局 本尼迪克特峡谷1527号♥ 死尸
"Beverly Hills Police, 1527 Benedict Canyon, Cadaver."
同样的拼写错误
The same misspelling.
所以比弗利在这上面和那上面的拼写
So "Beverly" Is spelled the same way on this
是一模一样的
and the same way on this.
同样的拼写错误
Same misspelling.
你怎么说
What does that say to you?
我想说的是 笔迹看起来很相似
Well, I mean, the writing looks similar
拼写 也是一样
and the spelling is... Is the same,
所以我能够想到警♥察♥们
so I can see the conclusion the cops would draw,
或者是笔迹人员会得出这样的结论
or the writing exemplar person would
认为它们是出自同一个人之手
conclude they were both written by the same person.
然后我想这是
And I think this, I mean,
这是两者的对比 对吗
this is a comparison of the two, right?
看得出
Which is a...
非常相似
Very similar.
所以 我的问题就是
So, I guess the question is
是你写的死尸留言吗
did you write the cadaver note?
不是 我没写过死尸留言
No, I didn't write the cadaver note.
所以说你写过这个 但没写过那个
So you wrote this, but you didn't write this?
绝对写过这个 但绝对没写过那个
Definitely wrote this, but I definitely did not write that.
我在想办法
I... I guess I'm searching for a way,
去理解两个人是
among other things, to understand how, um...
是怎么能同样拼错比弗利
Two people could misspell "Beverly"?
我在想办法找出
I'm searching for a way to figure out
你怎么会没写过那封死尸留言
how you didn't write the cadaver note,
因为实在是太相似了
'cause it's so similar.
在我看来的相似性
Well, what I see as the similarity
也只是比弗利的拼写错误
is really the... A misspelling in the Beverly.
除此之外 印刷体就是印刷体
Other than that, the block letters are block letters.
不然你还能把印刷体写成怎么样
How else would you write a block letter than... Than that?
我的意思是 这几乎就是像 打印出来的
I mean... I mean, it's almost like a... A typed thing.
就像是 两个打字的人分别打的
It's gonna look... With 2 typewriters,
看起来像是一样的
it's gonna look the same.
所以是你写了其中一个
So, you wrote one of these,
但你没写另一个
but you didn't write the other one?
我写了这一个 但我没写死尸留言那个
I wrote this one, but I did not write the cadaver one.
那你能告诉我你是没写哪一个吗
And can you tell me which one you didn't write?
不能
No.
很好
Good.
-非常感谢 -也非常感谢你
- Thank you very much. - Well, thank you very much.
四点零五了
And it's 5 after 4:00.
-时间刚刚好 -我能带走这个吗
- Perfect timing. - Can I have this?
-还是你要寄给我 -你拿着吧
- Or are you gonna send me...? - Yeah, I want you to have it.
谢谢 噢
Thank you. Oh.
鲍勃的包在附近吗
Do we have Bob's bag nearby?
鲍勃 你想吃些三明治吗
Do you want to take one of the sandwiches, Bob?
好啊 但我们能包起来一个
Yeah, but we can wrap one up and...
我们有好多三明治
We've got so many sandwiches.
要怎么吃得完啊
What are we going to do with them?
我想去下洗手间 就在这里
I am going to go use the restroom, which is right here.
还是这间才是洗手间
Or maybe this is the bathroom?
-是的 就是那 -你说对了
- Yeah, that's the... - You're right.
这是洗手间
This is the bathroom.
剧集 | 纽约灾星(2015) | 导航列表