剧集 | 纽约灾星(2015) | 导航列表
这是一场公开审议的案件 他会做些辩护的
It's a publicity case. He's gonna have some defense."
鲍勃是有感情的 这是他第一任女朋友
Bob has feelings. This is his first girlfriend.
他一直将这张照片带在身上
He'd been carrying that picture with him.
被捕时也是
He had it when he was arrested.
这张照片是他的婚礼 他和凯瑟琳
That's the pictures of his wedding, he and Kathie.
被捕时 他也带着
He had them when he was arrested.
这是他小时候的照片
And there's a picture of Bob as a young boy.
被捕时 他都带着
He had them when he was arrested.
当我第一次见到鲍勃的时候 他很安静
When I first met Bob, he was not loud.
他甚至都不怎么回答问题
He was not even terribly responsive,
但他很聪明
but he had an intelligence.
他有些智慧
He had some wit to him.
他那时凌乱不堪
He's disheveled.
经受过了审讯
He's been through the mill.
被关在一个他从来都没到过的环境中
He's been held in circumstances in which he's never been,
但是你得忘了那些
but you have to look past that
看看这个我将要打造的木头人
and see this lump of clay here that I'm going to have to mold.
是不是能够在陪审团面前
Has it got the capacity to be molded into the shape
成为我打造的那个样子
that I want it to be in by the time we get to a jury?
我觉得他是个很好的被告
I thought he was going to make a pretty good defendant.
当被告律师打开他们的文件
When the defense opened their case
然后传唤德斯特作为首位证人
and called Durst as a first witness,
我非常吃惊
I was shocked.
他们得作出解释为什么他一直在逃亡
They had to explain why he was on the run
甚至在他杀了莫里斯·布莱克之前
before he even killed Morris Black.
他也一直在逃亡 所以说 他来到这
He was living on the run, so to speak, when he came here.
到处躲藏 乔装打扮
He's hiding out. He's wearing disguises.
他一直过着一种奇怪的生活
He's living this bizarre lifestyle.
那些真正住在加尔温斯顿
The people who actually live in Galveston,
这座45号♥公路尽头
this tiny town at the end of I-45
路标上都写着0英里的小镇的人
where the sign says, literally, "Mile 0,"
来到这儿然后失踪了
those people go there to get lost.
珍宁·皮洛将他赶出了纽约
Jeanine Pirro ran him out of New York,
我会说 要是没有对矛盾的恐惧
and I say that without fear of contradiction.
事情会这样发生是很自然的
That's what happened.
鲍勃被一个为了扩大其政♥治♥野心的女人
Bob was driven from New York by a politically ambitious woman
从纽约赶了出来
who wanted to further her own ambition
以鲍勃为代价
at Bob Durst's expense
没有证据
with no evidence.
迪盖林在那儿将我作为焦点
DeGuerin down there is making me the focus
所以没人会去注意罗伯特·德斯特到底干了什么
so that no one focuses on what Robert Durst did.
对我们来说将她塑造成敌人非常容易
It was very easy for us to make her the enemy.
我们有点像是创造出来珍宁·皮洛这个虚构的人物
We kind of created this mythical character in Jeanine Pirro,
我们肆意想出了
and we took liberty with how directly
她是怎样直接将她的追求和鲍勃扯上关系的
she was involved with that pursuit of Bob.
除非你在报纸头条上
And until you've seen your picture on the front page
看到了你的照片
of the newspaper being accused of having something to do
并被指控在你爱人的失踪案中有嫌疑时
with the disappearance of a loved one,
你是不会知道这是一种什么样的感觉
you don't know what it feels like.
如果皮洛小姐闭上她的嘴
If Miss Pirro kept her mouth shut,
这里的一切都不会发生的
none of this would have happened.
你是在逗我吗
Are you kidding?
好吧 我是听说过 恶魔让我堕落
Well, I've heard, "The devil made me do it."
我还从未听说过 地区检察官让我堕落
I never heard, "The DA made me do it."
他们在撒谎
They lied.
他挑衅玩弄得很好 陪审团 他们就吃那一套
And that message played well. The jury, they ate that one up.
好吧 是有点讲得通的
Well, it kind of made sense a little bit
当我们被告知 他那时正在尽力离开纽约
when we were told that, you know, he was trying
因为珍宁·皮洛一直追着他
to get out of New York because Jeanine Pirro was after him.
我觉得她是真的想抓到他
I think that she was really out to... To get him,
因为压力越来越大 他想逃脱
and with having the pressure on, you know, he wanted to get away,
我也不能因此而怪罪他
and, you know, I can't fault him for that.
在选择伪装方面
In terms of the disguise that you chose,
你在加尔温斯顿说过这个问题
you know, you talked about that in Galveston.
好吧 这是我唯一能想到的伪装了
Well, it was the only disguise I could think of.
我是个男人 一个男人会干些什么呢
I'm a guy. And what is a guy going to do?
我可以留胡子
I mean, I could grow a beard and a mustache,
在纽约我会定期的
and I'd periodically worn a beard
戴上胡子
and a mustache in New York City,
但是我现在长不出胡子
but I can't grow a beard and a mustache now,
到明早也不行
can't do it by tomorrow morning.
我需要一些东西
I would have to get some kind of a thing
在我脸上 我想象不出来
to put on my face, and I just couldn't imagine
任何看起来栩栩如生的东西
that any of that would act vaguely real.
我就想出了假发这个点子
I just came up with the idea of a wig,
然后 因为伪装成了一个女人
and then, since I'm going to be a woman,
我就得哑着嗓子
I've got to be mute
我不能像以前那样讲话了
because I cannot sound the way I sound.
嗯 我是说 现在回想起来
Um, I mean, in retrospect now...
那是个不错的伪装
That was a great disguise.
我听到陪审团在笑 我还记得我在和 约珥说话
I heard the jury laugh, and I remembered talking to Joel.
我靠向约珥 然后问他
I leaned over to Joel, and I ask him,
他们是在笑这个男人吗
"Did they just laugh at this man?"
这对我来说是决定性的一刻
and it was a defining moment for me.
我感觉就像是 哦 我的天哪 如果他们那样做的话
I felt like, "Oh, my goodness, if they, the defense team,
被告的辩护方就会用某种方法给他赋予人性
"Had set out to humanize him in some way
就在他谋杀 肢解了莫里斯·布莱克之后
"After he'd dismembered Morris Black, murdered him,
带着他的身份证逃跑了 然后做了这一切
"And ran with his I.D. And did everything he had done,
他们看起来就像是已经成功了
they were looking like they were being successful at it."
没人对莫里斯有太多了解
No one knew a great deal about Morris
因为他是个 一个独行侠
because he was, uh, a loner.
每一次我说出脾气火爆这个词时
Every time I say the word "Cantankerous" And "Grumpy,"
我都会想起莫里斯的脸
I see Morris' face.
曾经有个人住在莫里斯家旁边
There was a guy that lived
常常坐在门廊上吸烟
in the house next door that used to sit on the porch
然后莫里斯会走到街上冲他叫喊
and smoke his cigarette, and Morris Black would walk
就因为他在他的门廊上吸了烟
down the street and yell at him for smoking on his porch.
如果你们停下来想一想
If you stop and think about it,
不是现在这个悲剧情景的话
if it weren't such a tragic situation,
这会挺有意思的
it would be kind of an amusing one...
莫里斯就像是条看门狗一样坐在前面
Morris out in front like a terrier dog bitin'
对着不同的人♥大♥叫撕咬
and snippin' at various people, and...
然后鲍勃走到后面
And Bob walking behind...
点根烟 吸一口
Generally a little bit toked up,
哦 稳住局面
uh, uh, kind of cooling things down.
嗯 这是非常怪异的一对 一个怪异的场景
Uh, it's an odd couple. It's an odd situation.
有没有一刻他说
Was there ever a moment when he said,
嘿 过去几周
"Hey, for the last couple of weeks,
你一直给我写纸条 还戴着假发
"You've been writing me notes and wearing a wig.
现在你不再写纸条了
Now you're not writing notes."
好吧 好吧 随着时间流逝 在接下来的几个月
Well, well, we became friendlier as time went on
我们变得友好一点了
in the following months.
他问到 你为什么
He asked about, "How come you, you know,
戴着那个
"Were here wearing a...
为什么你要租一间像是桃乐西·西纳的公♥寓♥呢
Why'd you rent the apartment as Dorothy Signer?"
类似这些 我告诉他
and like that, and I told him I wanted
我想消失躲起来 我觉得 我是在藏身
to disappear and hide, and I think, "I'm... I'm hiding.
没有人能认出我
I don't find anybody recognizing me."
他有对此作出评价吗
And did he judge in any way?
他有说 是吗
Did he say, "Oh,
好诡异啊 或是
it's a weird thing to do, or..."
不 刚好相反
No. It was just the opposite.
他说 对对 我很久之前也这么做过
He said, "Yeah, yeah. I did that a long time ago."
并没说他换了他的名字
Didn't say he changed his name
或是打扮的像个女人
or he dressed like a woman or...
不过 当我说到
But, yeah, when I said I just didn't want
我不想再当罗伯特·德斯特 他说
to be Robert Durst anymore, he said,
对 我也经历过
"Yeah. I went through that."
有些辩护是很出名的
Part of the defense was the famous
有的辩护会说莫里斯·布莱克是罪有应得
"He had it coming" Defense, where Morris Black
剧集 | 纽约灾星(2015) | 导航列表