剧集 | 杰洛向前冲(2015) | 导航列表
用的没错 菇凉
You got him good, girl.
好哒
Yeah!
咦 那看起来像兔子吃的
Well, that looks like rabbit food.
不是哒
Nuh-uh.
我给我的兔子吃牛排好嘛 他可是只冠军兔
I fed my rabbit steak. He was a champion.
你们必须吃蔬菜
You guys got to eat vegetables,
我觉得不用我说吧
and I feel like I shouldn't have to say that.
我吃蔬菜的
I do eat vegetables.
我来之前吃了墨西哥辣椒的
I had jalapeño poppers before I came over here.
好吧
All right.
好吧 我不想这么对你的 妈 但是如果我做饭
Well, I hate to do this to you, Mom, but if I cooked it
放到桌子上 你就得吃掉
and it's on the table, you're gonna eat it.
好吧 你赢了
Okay, fine!
我会吃你那蛋疼的兔子餐
I'll eat your durn rabbit food.
灰常感谢 来点甘蓝
Thank you very much. Get some kale.
你来点 你也来点
You get some kale, and you get some kale.
你也来点
And you get some kale.
哦 哦
Oh! Oh!
好恶心 这
It's nasty! It's just...
真的恶心
It's nasty!
哪有恶心啦
It's not nasty.
乔 你还好卜
Joe, are you okay?
哪有恶心啦
It's not nasty.
乔 你还好卜
Joe, are you okay?
哦 天哪 他的身体在排斥甘蓝
Oh, Lord, he's rejecting the kale!
他揪着自己心脏病发作的地方
He's grabbing his heart attack area!
- 等会 - 来 坚持住
- Wait a minute. - Come on now. Hold on.
- 只是小小的不消化 - 这是真的吗
- It's just a little indigestion. - Is this for real?
笑一下 所以我们能看到你是不是中风了
Smile so we can see if you're having a stroke.
我要是要中风了特么为什么要笑啊
Why am I gonna smile if I'm having a stroke?!
谁给我拿点水杨酸来
Somebody get me some Pepto!
- 好啦 - 不不不不 不要水杨酸
- All right. - No, no, no, no, don't get Pepto.
- 可能真的是心脏病发作 - 心脏病吗
- This may really be a heart attack. - A heart attack?
- 我去拨急救 - 嘿 用爸的手♥机♥
- I'm calling 911. - Hey, use Dad's phone.
- 他手♥机♥在晚上和周末是免话费的 - 不
- He's got free nights and weekends. - Nuh-uh!
救护车的费用要300刀
The ambulance co-pay is $300.
我给你付这300刀
I'll give you the $300.
- 哦 你现在比我厉害了噜 - 不 我现在在打电♥话♥
- Oh, now you're better than me? - No, I'm calling.
你们都听到哔的声音了吗
Do y'all hear that beep?
没有 我是说 你们听
No. I mean, listen to it.
啊哈 那哔声很有节奏啊
Yeah, that beep got a beat.
啊哈 我要开始药药切克闹了
Uh-uh. Now I got to spit now.
我知道你们对这个没有准备好
I know y'all ain't ready for this.
为了您自身安全
- 你准备好了吗 爸 - 哦
- You ready, Daddy? - Oh.
# 我是说我爸快要升♥天♥了 #
I said my daddy about to die.
哦 你能不用爸来胡搞吗
Oh, will you stop freestyling over Dad!
医生说他马上就到
The doctor said he'll be in soon,
他还说不要再问到底还有多久会到
and he said to quit asking him how soon it'll be.
但是没关系
But it's fine.
这没事因为我已经在有上帝的联♥系♥方式了
It's fine because I got my God on speed dial.
也许我不该加双倍芝士的
Maybe I shouldn't have doubled the cheese.
哦不不 那是今晚唯一让我眼前一亮的东西了
No, that's the only thing that made sense tonight.
真的
Really?
爹 亮啥 你的动脉都被亮得堵塞了
Made sense, Dad? Look, your arteries are clogged,
血压也是高的一匹
your blood pressure's sky high,
你在几年前就做过冠状动脉绕道手术了
you had this triple bypass surgery a couple years ago...
对 而且那可是按下了复位按钮
Yeah, and that hit the reset button.
我用了将近60年的时间去堵塞我的血管
Now it took me damn near 60 years to clog these arteries.
所以我感觉我又有了60年时间的时间去塞满它
So now I feel like I got another 60 before they're full again.
我饿死了
I am starving to death.
谁能到自动售货机
Somebody go over to the vending machines
去给我搞些薯片来嘛
and get me some potato chips.
嗯 我去好了 我会去帮你买♥♥的 乔
Yeah, I'll go... I'll go get 'em for you, Joe.
哦 谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
真假的
Seriously?
他都叫我“亲爱的”了
He called me "darling."
-听着 爸爸 - 没事啦 大家都过来
- Look, Dad... - All right, gather round.
我有些话想要说
I got something I want to say.
哦 不
Oh, no.
现在我们要来讨论一下我们家族的未来
Now we got to talk about the future of this family.
在我和你妈走之后
After I go and your mama goes,
一定得有人站出来接手这个家
somebody has got to step up and take over this family.
会是你吗 勇敢的小胖
Will it be you, the chubby brave one?
或是你
Or you,
忘本的小瘦
the skinny one who forgot where he comes from?
等等 不 我看过《甄嬛传》的
Wait a minute. No. I watch TV.
爸爸是在跟我们玩宫斗那套
Dad is trying to Empire us!
来 给你
Here you go.
或者我会把这些都留给你 玛克辛
Or maybe I'll leave it all to you, Maxine...
冉冉升起的新星
the rising star.
原味薯片
Plain chips?
你要有味道的
You want flavor?
你知道我是要有味道的
You know I want flavor.
好吧
Okay.
好的 男孩子们
Now, boys,
当我走了之后 你们要照顾好你的妈妈
after I go, you got to look after your mama.
现在 我就先假说你不会再婚的
Now, I'm assuming that you're not gonna get remarried,
对吧 亲爱的
right, honey?
呃 是吧 终究还是会的
Well, yeah, eventually.
毕竟深闺寂寞啊
It gets lonely out there.
哦 好吧 那最好不是
Yeah, well, it better not be
街边的那个劳伦斯
to that Lawrence from down the street.
- 哦 劳伦斯 - 等等 等等 等等
- Oh, Lawrence. - Wait, wait, wait.
谁是 谁是街边的劳伦斯
Who's-who's Lawrence from down the street?
你知道那个劳伦斯的 他罗圈腿的
You know Lawrence. He bowlegged.
劳伦斯 哦 操
Lawrence, man, damn.
街边的那个
From down the street?
就是街边的那个 没错
From down the street. Yeah.
- 哦 医生来了 - 嗨
- Oh, doctor's here. - Hello.
- 你现在感觉怎么样 - 听着 医生 现在
- How are you feeling? - Look, now, Doc,
别觉得需要去掩饰什么 好么
don't feel the need to sugarcoat anything, all right?
直截了当告诉他一切的实情
Just give it to him straight.
他知道他自己心脏病发作
He knows that he had a heart attack,
所以就直接告诉他情况有多差 比如4.5
so just tell him how bad it was. Like a 4.5?
呃 卡迈克尔先生 你并没有心脏病发作
Uh, Mr. Carmichael, you did not have a heart attack.
- 我就说 - 谢天谢地
- Told you! - Thank goodness.
再看看他的图表 我是指 看看他
Check the chart again. I mean, look at the man.
他全身上下都是肿块
He's got lumps all over his body.
你干嘛要看着你♥爸♥爸的全是肿块的身子
Why are you looking at your daddy's lumpy body?
卡迈克尔先生 你能告诉我一些关于你晚上的事情吗
Mr. Carmichael, can you tell me a little bit about your night?
我是指 是什么让你胸口发痛
I mean, what led up to the pain in your chest?
那人让我吃甘蓝
That one made me try kale.
哦 好难吃
Oh, it was nasty.
简直太难吃了
It was just nasty.
感觉像是嘴里塞了棵圣诞树
Felt like Christmas tree in my mouth.
我看到你在2013年已做过一次搭桥
I see here you had a bypass in 2013?
- 哦不是的 医生 不是双重搭桥手术 是三重 - 哦
- No, Doc. Not a bypass. A triple. - Ah.
- 三重冠
- Triple crown.
- 美国法老 - 对
- American Pharaoh. - Yes.
我们确实发现了一些新的堵塞的地方
Well, we did find some new blockage,
而且挺让人忧虑的
and that is concerning.
看吧 让人忧虑 爸爸 他说“让人忧虑”
See? Concerning, Dad. He said "concerning."
医生 你到底要说什么
Doctor, what are you trying to say?
我建议我们先把这些问题先解决
I recommend we get ahead of this
以免以后再次做搭桥手术
to avoid another bypass in the future.
放一个支架在里头是个很好的选择
One good option is to put in a stent.
这只是个门诊手术
It's an outpatient procedure.
你隔天就能下床
You'll be on your feet the next day.
现在 多快能搞定这个
Now, how soon can we do this?
不 你说“选择” 那么其他选项呢
剧集 | 杰洛向前冲(2015) | 导航列表