不是那样
Not like that.
我是说我的行为有多糟 我对你是多么不公
I mean, how awful I was. How unfair and...
多么卑鄙
sneaky and...
理应被谴责
...morally reprehensible.
好
Cool.
我们慢慢走 把事情想明白吧
Let's walk up this road for a minute and try and sort it out.
把什么想明白
What are we sorting out?
什么性别的咨♥询♥师最好
Well, whether a man or a woman is best.
就是个女咨♥询♥师 正坐在里面 等着我们
It's a woman, sitting there, waiting for us.
没什么好想的了
There's nothing to sort out.
我是说 不一定要这样
Well, I mean, not necessarily.
我们可以离开这里 再找个男的
We could forget about this and try and find a man.
你自己也说了 男女都很糟糕
Who, as you point out, would be bad in a different way.
我改主意了
I've changed my mind about that.
拜托 汤姆
Oh, come on, Tom.
这一开始可是你出的主意
This was your idea in the first place.
汤姆
Tom?
汤姆
Tom!
汤姆
Tom!