星球大战:幻境
塔图因狂想曲
喂 你是谁啊
You! What are you?
我
I'm…
你没问题
You are okay!
非常感谢大家 我们是你们的星际摇摆乐队
Thank you so much! We are your band, Star Waver!
烈焰低音贝斯手 吉
On flaming rumble bass, Gee!
三头六臂的集成鼓手 兰
On the versatile cluster drums, Lan!
金光闪耀的双头吉他手 柯蒂
On the electrified dual guitars, Kurti!
主唱是我
And on vocals, it's me--
抱歉 伙计们
Oh, sorry. Sorry 'bout that, folks.
动力澎湃的电子乐合成 -他们是什么人
And rocking those electronic sounds… - Hey, who are they?
V-5
…it's V-5!
主唱就是我
And on vocals, it's me--
伙计们 我们正在演出呢
Uh, hey, guys. We're sorta playing a gig here.
我找这条臭鼻涕虫有事
I have business with this slug.
来吧 贾巴在找你呢
Come along. Jabba's been looking for you.
如果你反抗 我们就办了你的朋友们
If you resist, we'll disintegrate your friends.
让我猜猜 贾巴想要我的签名吗
Tell me, does Jabba want my autograph?
继续演奏
Let's rock 'em!
撤退
Move out!
这是第三次了
This is the third time now.
我们的歌♥迷可真热情
Such passionate fans we have.
这就是当明星的代价啊
Yep. That's just the price of fame.
可我们都还没尽兴呢
I know. We never finish the set.
总比被宰了好吧
Well, we live to play another day.
我看你是想为艺术献身吧
Yeah, I suppose you'd rather die for your art.
大家别吵了
Guys, enough.
不过要是能好好演出一次就好了
It just-- Be nice to finish a show for once.
有人追上来了
We've been followed!
真是顽固的家伙
Persistent, isn't he?
推进器全开
Okay, punch it!
已经推到底了
I've punched it already!
吵死了
Shut up!
我有一种不好的预感
I got a bad feeling about this.
你很快就要被处决了
You're marked for execution, Hutt.
抵抗是徒劳的 但我乐意奉陪
It's pointless to resist, but I can wait.
我到底做错什么了
I don't even know what I did.
你很清楚
You know.
我不在乎赫特人的传统
I don't care about Hutt legacy.
我才不会和贾巴同流合污
I won't join Jabba.
加入黑帮什么的太无聊了
Being a part of that syndicate is boring.
我们可是要成为传奇乐队的
We're going to be part of a legendary band!
贾巴不是你惹得起的
Jabba is not to be crossed.
什么住手
What? No, wait!
好吧
Okay.
站住
Stop!
你想跟我打
You really want to do this?
不是吧!
What? No…
小杰 你也该起来帮忙了吧
Come on. Get up and help, Jay.
修理机械是你负责的
You know how to fix things too.
但是 吉
Yeah, but Gee…
我们现在什么也做不了
There's nothing we could have done.
以前只是我们运气好罢了
Perhaps we were just lucky and our luck ran out.
毕竟 我们只不过是一支乐队
Ultimately, we are just a band.
我知道
I know that!
我知道 但我没法抛下他
I know that. But I can't just abandon him.
我们跟了吉这么久
After all we've been through…
喂 你是谁啊
You… What are you?
我
I'm…
试音 一二三四
Testing, testing, one, two, three, sibilance.
这是值得纪念的 星际摇摆第一次即兴演奏
We should commemorate the first session of Star Waver.
杰 柯蒂 兰
Jay! Kurti! Lan!
对 还有你 V-5 我不会忘了你的
Yeah, and you too, V-5. I'd never forget you.
我终于找齐了梦寐以求的乐队成员
I've finally got the band members I was looking for.
我们的传奇就此启航
Our legend starts here!
好了 赶紧开始吧 吉
All right, all right, let's get on with it, Gee.
好的 我知道了
Okay, yeah. Fine, fine, yeah.
兰 你来起拍子
Lan, count it off!
一二 一二三四
One, two! One, two, three, four!
那天我第一次觉得 和别人一起演奏很开心
The first time we played together. We had a lot of fun that day.
我也是
We did.
小杰
Jay?
你说得对 柯蒂
You were right, Kurti.
毕竟 我们只是一支乐队而已
In the end, we're just a band.
只是一支乐队
We're just a band.
怎么 你想干什么
Huh? What-- What--
吉
Hey, Gee.
什么 你们怎么
Wh-- You guys, what are you doing here?
我们和贾巴谈好了 在行刑前 让我们再表演一次
We made a deal with Jabba to let us perform before he executes you.
不过只能唱一首歌♥
We only get one song though, so…
你们没疯吧 没必要跟我同归于尽啊
Have you lost your minds? You don't need to get caught up in this.
你们不该来这里 你们
You should go. You guys are just…
你不会在歌♥迷面前临阵脱逃吧
You're not one to run away from your fans, are you?
这是我们组建乐队以来最盛大的演出
This'll be our biggest venue since we formed the band, Gee!
让它成为史上最棒的表演
Let's make this our best show ever.
来摇滚吧
Let's rock!
别紧张 这是话筒而已
Calm down. It's just a mic.
一二 一二三四
One, two! One, two, three, four!
来忘掉你自己 大家一起
Come on and lose yourself now Everybody!
纵情舞动 摇摆身体
Da-da-da dancing Hey, we move your body
扫动琴弦 告诉你我们的热爱
We just be strumming Telling ya we love it
不要停下 全心投入
Da-da-da don't stop Hey, we all about it
你没问题
You are okay!
你是否能听见 每个人
Can you hear us, everybody out there?
跨越宇宙的无数生命
Countless beings Far across the cosmos
无论是一 还是一亿秒差距
Whether one Or a hundred million parsecs
你还不认识我们 但很快会熟悉
You don't know us But you are about to
冲破光速极限
We'll break on through The speed of light
用歌♥声触摸你
And sing to reach you
活出我们的梦想
And live our dreams right out
一起喊出来
Come on and shout it out!
不管你属于哪里
Don't care what side you're on
不知道我们何去何从
No clue, where do we go from here?
无需再多言语 只要欢笑
There'll be no more words Only laughter!
来忘掉你自己 大家一起
Come on and lose yourself now Everybody!
纵情舞动 摇摆身体
Da-da-da dancing Hey, we move your body!
扫动琴弦 告诉你我们的热爱
We just be strumming Telling ya we love it
不要停下 全心投入
Da-da-da don't stop Hey, we all about it
来忘掉你自己 一起歌♥唱
Just lose yourself and sing now Everybody
纵情舞动 摇摆身体
Da-da-da dancing Hey, we move your body
扫动琴弦 告诉你我们的热爱
We just be strumming Telling ya we love it
不要停下 全心投入
Da-da-da don't stop Hey, we all about it
你没问题
You are okay!
嘿 说 做你自己
Hey, say! Be, be yourself!
嘿 说 放飞自己
Hey, say! Free yourself, yeah!
嘿 说 做你自己
Hey, say! Be, be yourself!
嘿 说 放飞自己
Hey, say! Free yourself, yeah!
嘿 说 做你自己
Hey, say! Be, be yourself!
嘿 说 放飞自己
Hey, say! Free yourself, yeah!
嘿 说 做你自己
Hey, say! Be, be yourself!
嘿 说 放飞自己
Hey, say! Free yourself, yeah!
贾巴
Hey, Jabba!
我们给你一个机会
We'll give you a chance!
我们会成为银河系头号♥乐队
We're going to be the number one band in the galaxy.
怎么样 你愿意当我们的第一位赞助人吗
So then, how do you feel about becoming our first sponsor?
再来一首 再来一首 再来一首
One more song! One more song! One more song!
再来一首 -同意吧
One more! -Come on!
再来一首
One more!
同意吧 贾巴 -让他们唱
Come on, Jabba! - Let them sing!
他们成功了
Yeah! They did it!