and I want to protect it just as much as you.
这里是我的家 您和阿蝶都对我很好
It's my home. You and Ochô were good to me.
我想像以前那样 三个人一起生活
I want the three of us to live together again.
我想阻止帝国的压♥迫♥
I mean, I want to put a stop to the Empire's oppression.
我想让阿蝶姐姐回家
And I want Ochô to come home too.
父亲 请助我一臂之力吧
So, Father, lend me your strength.
跟我来
Come with me.
阿落 你心眼好
You have a good heart, Lop.
对不起 我从没有看低你的意思 但确实做得不对
I'm sorry. I never meant to look down on you, but I think I did.
如果我有时候看起来更器重阿蝶 对不起
So, if I ever seemed to favor Ochô over you, I apologize.
你可以亲眼看看
You can confirm what's happening with your own eyes.
这个仪式在我们家族中世代相传
This ritual has been passed down in our family for generations.
几百年前 一位被称为绝地的伟大武士
Hundreds of years ago now, there was a great warrior called a Jedi,
来到这颗星球 在这里去世
who came to this planet and died here.
临死前 他将这把宝刀托付给我的祖先
But first, he entrusted this treasured sword to our ancestor.
经过他的指导 我的祖先学会了他的武艺
Through his teachings, this ancestor was taught how to wield the blade,
从那以后
and ever since,
我们代代传承宝刀和武艺
both it and those techniques have been passed down for generations.
我们坚守家族荣誉
We're a proud family.
这把剑是我们立誓的信物
This sword is both a symbol and proof of our unwavering resolve.
我希望你明白这一点
I want you to understand that.
好了 现在认真照我说的做
All right. Now do exactly what I tell you.
此乃父子相继 传家之宝刀也
This ancient weapon represents the bond between parent and child in our family.
当你接过此刀
As it is bestowed upon you,
即使没有血脉相连
remember that, even though we are not bound by blood,
你亦与吾同心
you and I share a strong connection.
一如父子血脉相连 坚不可破
I am your father, and that bond cannot be broken.
吾等将竭尽全力彼此支持
We'll support each other for as long as we are able to.
谨记此言 如你心意已决
Bear this in mind and keep this sword close to your heart.
将此刀紧纳怀中
Whenever you're ready.
拿起来
Now take it.
跟我说 我谨奉此刀
Say you'll respectfully accept.
我谨奉此刀
I respectfully accept.
很好 现在这把刀是你的了
Good. And with that, the sword belongs to you.
我们家族也差不多到头了 有你在 我很欣慰
This might be the end of our family, but I'm glad you're part of it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
父亲 我不要这样
Father! I don't like this.
弥三郎家族怎么办
What will happen to the Yasaburô household?
阿蝶姐怎么办
What about Ochô?
这个家族已经没了
There is no household.
你不用再挂念这里
You mustn't worry about this place now.
你手中的宝刀才是最重要的东西
That treasured saber of yours is all that matters.
记住 你和阿蝶
Just remember, both you and Ochô,
无论如何 都是我的宝贝女儿
no matter what, you will always be my daughters.
好了 你在这里等着
Okay. Now stay here.
一切都会好起来的
Everything will be all right.
我只是去见见她
I'm just going to meet her.
在这里等着 我去去就来
Wait for us here. I won't be long.
我知道阿蝶姐姐也爱您 父亲 她亲口告诉我的
I know that Ochô loves you, Father. She told me so herself.
有这句话就够了
I'm glad to hear that.
我觉得老大有麻烦了
I have a feeling that means the boss is in trouble.
阿落 等等
Lop, wait!
住手 阿蝶 我可不忍♥心 你是我女儿
Stop, Ochô! I can't bear fighting you. I am your father!
对不起 但你根本不懂我
I'm sorry, but you don't understand!
我怎么不懂 打你出生我就认得你了
Yes, I do, and I have since the first time I looked into your eyes.
哪有爸爸不了解女儿的
I'm your father, and you're my little girl.
就当我求你了 回家吧
Now, please, just come home.
阿落
Lop!
对不起 爸爸 我也不想这样
I'm sorry, Papa. This isn't how I wanted this to happen.
但你让我别无选择
I had to. You left me no choice,
我必须保护这个家
and I'll do what I must to protect our home,
哪怕我不得不伤害爸爸
even if that means I have to hurt you, Papa.
不 父亲
Oh, no. Father!
你还好吗 说话呀
Are you okay? Say something!
不好
It's no good.
我那只好眼也废了
I think I just lost my one good eye.
我再也看不到你们的脸了
Now I won't be able to see your faces.
阿落 你快去
Lop, you have to do it.
拦住你姐姐
You have to stop your sister.
救救她
Please save her.
在难熬的时候互相帮一把 才是一家人啊
That's what a family does for each other in difficult times. Isn't that right?
这件事跟她没关系 我才是你女儿
This has nothing to do with her! I'm your daughter.
她甚至不是我们家的人
She's not even a part of this family.
你真这么想 就是我教得不对了
If you truly believe that, then I failed you as a father.
对不起 阿蝶
I'm so sorry, Ochô.
我很抱歉 但请理解我
I really am. But please understand.
你和阿落可以同心协力
You and Lop can join hands,
只要你们同心 我们就能保护这个家
and if you're together, we can protect our homeland.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你知道我不能回头了
You know I can't turn back now!
太迟了
It's too late!
传家宝刀
That's the family sword.
为什么在你手里
What are you doing with that?
我才是继承人
I'm the successor!
我已经把它传给阿落
I passed it on to Lop.
继承权与血脉无关
Inheritance has nothing to do with blood.
很多东西比血脉更重要
There is so much that matters more.
别开玩笑了 我才不会承认呢
Don't be ridiculous! I won't allow it!
阿蝶 我们是姐妹
Ochô, you and I are sisters.
为什么不一起回家呢
Why don't we go home?
我们三个人 一家人重归于好
With the three of us together, we can rebuild this family.
说什么 一家人 -TD
What is… family? - TD!
TD
TD!
我要把你抢回来
I'll bring you back!
我真正的姐姐 我不会放弃的
My real sister! I won't give up!
“很快”
With a little time…
“我们就是一家人了”
…we're gonna become a proper family.