星球大战:幻境
决斗
谢谢您了
Oh, uh-- uh, thank you very much, sir.
您一个人在乡下旅行 很孤单吧
It must be lonesome traveling the countryside all by yourself.
当然 还有你
Oh, I-- Of course you are.
你很幸运有一位这么慷慨的主人
You're lucky to have such a generous master.
从山那头废弃哨站来的山贼
Bandits who set up camp at the abandoned outpost on the other side of the mountain.
上一次大战的残兵败将 到处打劫
The last remnants of the war, willing to take whatever they want.
外面不安全 我们进屋吧
It's not safe. We should go inside!
你也是
Come. You too!
谢谢你们热情迎接
Thanks for the warm welcome.
把东西都交出来 该交税了
Give us your goods! It's time for you to pay your taxes.
听见没有
That was a direct order!
你们哪个是村长
Which one of you is the chief?
现在我是村长 你们欺人太甚了
I am the current chief. And you've taken enough!
你真的是这里的村长吗
Are you really the chief of this village?
你♥爸♥爸是不是跑了 把村子丢给你
Or did your father run away and leave you in charge?
你♥爸♥爸真是个懦夫
What a coward your father must be.
真勇敢啊
So valiant!
小小年纪 好大的口气
That was a brave speech for such a young boy,
你打算怎么阻止我们呢
but how are you gonna stop us?
你干什么 快进去
What are you doing? Get back inside!
你奈何不了我们 对吧
You know you can't, right?
这里交给镖客们 大家快跑
The guards will handle them. Run for cover!
真是丢脸
Disgraceful.
投降吧 留你一条命
Surrender and we just might spare your life!
你误会了
You're confused.
你说什么
What?
要投降的是你们 但我无论如何都会杀光你们
You'll surrender. Although, I won't be sparing your lives.
红光剑 她是个西斯
Red lightsabers! She's a Sith!
武士大爷 我们该怎么办
R-Ronin Master, what do we do?
我的机器人
My droid.
你能修好他吗
Do you think you can repair him?
这壶水烧开之时 我要用他
I need him fully operational by the time this pot boils.
好吧
Oh, Y-Yes, uh--
继续开枪 不要让她有机会出手
Keep firing! Don't give her the chance to strike!
不行 快跑
No, run.
不要让她近身 撤退
Don't engage in close combat. Fall back!
你说不要让我近身是什么意思
What were you saying about close combat?
老大
Commander!
住手 放开他
Stop. Let him go!
你真以为自己能对抗一位黑暗尊主吗
Did you honestly think you could stand a chance against a Dark Lord?
快逃 你们打不过她
You need to run. You'll never be able to beat her.
去死吧
I'll kill you!
你看起来不像村民
You don't look like one of the villagers.
究竟是谁 胆敢冒犯我
Who dares face me?
只是一个过客
Just a simple wanderer.
我得快点
I better hurry.
什么
What?
有意思 你是绝地武士
So, you're a Jedi.
我已经很久没有杀过绝地了
It's been a long time since I killed a Jedi.
你的光剑是红色的
Your lightsaber blade is red!
卑鄙
Coward!
很遗憾 我不是绝地
Unfortunately, I am not a Jedi.
不好
Oh, no!
长官 村子夺回来了
Commander! The village is under our control!
我们抓住了小村长 镖客们也投降了
We have the chief, and his guards have surrendered!
不好意思 卑鄙的手段我们也会
Apologies, but we don't fight fair either.
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
我让你放下武器
I told you to throw down your weapon.
难道你不在乎村里女人和孩子的性命吗
Don't the lives of the women and children of the village matter to you?
快看那个机器人
Look at that droid!
你没事吧
All you all right?
谢谢您
Thank you so much!
武士大爷
Master Ronin!
好厉害的剑术啊
Such swordsmanship.
我欠你一些补偿
I owe you something extra.
收下吧 给你添麻烦了
Here. For your troubles.
这是给我的吗
This is for me?
谢谢您 先生
I'd like to thank you, sir.
别在意
Think nothing of it.
您如此谦逊 一定是传说中的绝地武士
Such humility. You must be one of the Jedi Knights of legend.
请问先生尊姓大名
Please, sir, are you willing to tell me your name?
可是你
But are you…
好好保管 此物可以辟邪
Take care of this. It wards off evil.