《星球大战》
你不该来这里
You shouldn't have come here.
你无能为力
There's nothing you could have done.
救不了他们两个
For either of them.
为什么还要冒险
Why risk it?
她是我的朋友
She was my friend.
巡逻队来了
There's a patrol coming.
你快走
You must leave.
- 你的船呢 - 在河边
-Where is your ship? -The river.
从这里走
This way.
拿着
Here.
如果你有需要 可以联♥系♥我
If you need anything, you can contact me with this.
不
No.
我厌倦了战斗
I'm tired of fighting.
那边的
You there!
有什么事吗 长官
What can I do for you, officer?
出示身份证明
Let's see some identification.
好的
Of course.
奥德朗的奥加纳议员
Senator Organa of Alderaan.
没错
That's right.
这里禁止入内 议员先生
I'm afraid no one is allowed back here, Senator.
帝国的命令
Imperial orders.
请原谅 最近局势动荡 让人有些迷茫
Forgive me. It's easy to get lost with all that has happened.
但我们还有责任 对吗
Still, we have a duty. Don't we?
还有要坚守的义务
An obligation to uphold,
理应尽力
when we're able.
我们得护送您回送葬队伍 议员先生
We'll have to escort you back to the procession, Senator.
我理解
I understand.
如果有需要 请联♥系♥我
And if you should ever need anything, please contact me.
《星球大战:绝地传奇》
《决心》
你别管我
You just leave me to it.
我负责装车 不是你
This is my payload, not yours!
我就是叫你快点 要吃午饭了
I'm just telling you, you gotta hurry up. We're gonna break for lunch.
你堆得太高了 老是这样
You're piling them up too high. Again.
我心里有数
I know what I'm doing.
该休息了
Break time. Break time.
机器人 把车装完
Hey, droid. Finish up!
- 你不能就这么走了 - 我饿了
-You can't leave it like that. -I'm hungry!
真险
Lucky.
太险了 孩子
Very lucky, child.
阿什拉 过来坐吧
Ashla, come sit with us.
来吧?
Please?
没人能完成帝国的指标
No one can keep up with the Imperial quotas.
一季比一季高
It gets more difficult every season.
一开始 你们都欢迎帝国
In the beginning, you all welcomed the Empire.
我们可没你那么起劲
Not as warmly as you.
帕尔帕廷皇帝恢复了和平
Emperor Palpatine brought peace.
但是他迫♥害♥民众
Through persecution.
不是我们这些百姓 只是威胁帝国的叛军
Not citizens like us! Only rebels who threatened the Empire.
没人是安全的
No one is safe.
只要忠心就不用怕
Only if you aren't loyal.
我们很安全
We are safe.
但不是因为帝国
But not because of the Empire.
别忘了 明天我们必须把收成拉到蒙海拉
Don't forget, we have to take the harvest over to Mon-Hella tomorrow.
路上可能有危险 你哥哥来吗?
That path can be dangerous. Is your brother coming along?
不来 但我们不会有事的 对吗
No. But we'll be fine, won't we?
绝地大♥师♥
Master Jedi.
你不该说这种话
You shouldn't say such things.
我看见你把草垛推开了
I saw you push the bales clear of me.
你看错了
You have it wrong.
你为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us?
没什么好说的
There's nothing to tell.
别担心 这是我们的秘密
Don't worry. It's our secret.
明天一大早 我们田边见
I'll meet you near the field. At first light!
记住 不要他们一开价就同意
Now, remember, don't accept the first price they offer you.
我知道 要还价
-I know. Haggle. -
别担心
Don't worry.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
愿原力与你同在
May the Force be with you.
价格太低了 他们在压榨我们
Prices were so low, they're bleeding us dry.
这次的收入还不到上季的一半
I couldn't get half of what they offered us last season.
你说这里有个绝地 但我什么也没看见
You claim a Jedi was here, and yet, I find no one.
我保证 她们会回来的 我举报了她
I promise you. They'll be back. I turned her in.
我应该有奖赏
I-I should be rewarded.
你骗了我 还想要帝国给你好处?
You lie to me and expect Imperial favor?
他没骗你
He's not lying.
你又是谁
And who might you be?
放他们走
Let them go.
- 她就是绝地 - 住口
-She's the Jedi! -Stop it!
你看 我说了她们会回来
See. I told you they'd be back.
你说对了
So you did.
这是你的奖赏
Here is your reward.
不
No!
怎么会?
Can it be?
你应该已经死了
You're supposed to be dead.
看来我可以领赏了…
Looks like I shall be rewarded…
阿索卡·塔诺
Ahsoka Tano!
看你干了什么
Look! Look what you did.
看看你干了什么
Look what you did!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我知道
I know.
他们不会善罢甘休
More will come.
- 你们必须离开 - 怎么走 去哪里
-You're going to have to leave. -How? Where?
请 上船吧
Please, this way.
我还以为你弄丢了
I was beginning to think you lost this.
局势越来越糟了
Things have only gotten worse.
你真的准备好重新战斗了吗
Are you sure you are ready to get back into the fight?
《决心》