《星球大战》
是个女孩
She's here! She's here.
快来
Yeah! Come, come, come, come.
阿索卡
Ahsoka.
《星球大战:绝地传奇》
《生与死》
你确定她可以去吗
Are you sure she's ready?
纳克-伊尔 这是传统
Nak-il, it is custom.
那是以前 老一辈的传统
In old days. Old ways for the old.
你不一样 帕芙-蒂 你还没老呢
Not you, Pav-ti. Not yet.
别开玩笑 你会冒犯神灵的
Don't make fun. You'll insult the spirits.
那些树?
The trees?
我们的祖先
Ancestors.
好吧 我没别的意思
All right then. I meant no offense.
打猎顺利 帕芙-蒂 我的小索卡
Good hunting, Pav-ti, my little Soka.
帕芙-蒂 去打猎吗
Pav-ti, off on the hunt?
已经过了一年了吗
Has it been more than a year already?
是的 甘蒂卡
It has, Gantika.
那么 祝你们好运
Well then. For luck.
谢谢 甘蒂卡
Thank you, Gantika.
看 阿索卡 生命无处不在
Look, Ahsoka, everywhere there is life.
对生命要心怀敬意
Value it. Honor it.
你必须面对死亡 阿索卡 不要害怕
You must face death, Ahsoka. Do not fear it.
它可真重
He's a heavy one.
能喂饱很多人 你觉得我们能搬动吗
This one will feed many. Think we can lift it?
对 我也觉得可以
Yes. I think so too.
我们不能贪心拿太多
-We never take more than we need.
我背你和凯巴羊 要么你来背它?
I shall carry you and the kybuck, unless you would like to carry him?
帕芙-蒂
Pav-ti.
不 阿索卡
-No! No! Ahsoka! -
阿索卡
Ahsoka.
对不起 纳克-伊尔 没找到她 也没找到野兽
I'm sorry, Nak-il. There's no sign of her or the creature.
大家一起去找 找到她为止
We will go out in force. We will not stop until we find her.
等等
Wait.
甘蒂卡 这是怎么回事
Gantika, how could this be?
绝地 阿索卡是绝地
Jedi. Ahsoka is Jedi.
《生与死》