《星球大战》
你可真准时
You're right on time.
是吗 我还以为来晚了
Oh, really? I thought I was late.
我就是这个意思
That's what I meant.
她学得很快
She's a fast learner.
是吗 我不知道
I really wouldn't know.
这些新型训练球用来模拟战斗机器人
These are the new training remotes designed to simulate battle droids.
很不错
Impressive.
谢谢您来 师♥父♥
Thanks for coming, Master.
我正好在附近
Well, I was in the area.
有什么建议?
Any thoughts?
你还是别问了
You don't wanna know.
怎么了
What's the problem?
It's a lousy test.
这个测试太烂了
但每个绝地都这么测
But it's what every Jedi does.
所以才差劲
Exactly.
你想要真正的测试吗
Look, you want a real test?
尽管来
Name it.
好 我给你一场实战测验
Okay, I'll make you an actual test,
看看你真正学了多少
and then we'll see what you've really learned.
《星球大战:绝地传奇》
《熟能生巧》
你可真准时
You're right on time.
我还以为来晚了
I thought I was late.
我就是这个意思
That's what I mean.
雷克斯上尉和弟兄们愿意协助测试
Captain Rex and the boys have agreed to help with the test.
我们很荣幸 指挥官
It's our privilege, Commander.
开始吧 到中间去
Let's get started. Head out to the center.
确保你们的爆能枪设为击晕模式
Make sure your blasters are set to stun.
机器人只会固定的套路 我要你准备好面对任何威胁
Droids are predictable. I want you to be prepared for anything.
你需要保持冷静 用心思考
You need to remain calm. Think.
感觉哪个士兵想最先开枪
Feel the intention of the trooper who will fire first.
你应该可以在他们扣动扳机前有所感知
You should be able to sense the moment before they even pull the trigger.
准备好了?
You ready?
开始
Begin.
别担心 雷克斯 她会醒的
Don't worry, Rex. She'll wake up.
好了 来吧 你会习惯的 醒醒
That's it. Come on. You'll get used to it. Wake up.
我晕倒了多久
How long was I out?
- 一小时 - 一小时?
-An hour. -An hour?
杰西下手够重的
Yeah, Jesse really tagged you.
抱歉 指挥官
Sorry, Commander.
加油 我们再来
Come on. Let's go again.
准备好了?
You ready?
开始
Begin.
再来一次
- Let's go again.
再来
Again.
再来
Again.
再来
Again.
再来
- Again.
再来
Again.
我不知道她还能坚持多久
I don't know how much more of this she can take.
她不会有事的
She'll be fine.
这次你醒得快了
Well, you're waking up faster.
这也太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
机器人连雷克斯部下的一半都不如
The droids aren't half as good as Rex's men.
测试的目的正在于此
That's the point.
我知道这不容易 但我就是要增加难度
Look, I know this is tough, but… …I want it to be difficult.
这是性命攸关的大事
This is about life and death.
作为你的师♥父♥ 我要对你负责
And as your master, I'm responsible for you.
我能保护你最好的方式 就是教会你保护自己
The best way I can protect you is to teach you how to protect yourself.
如果你能顶住雷克斯和他的弟兄们
And if you can hold off Rex and the boys,
你就能面对战场上的任何敌人
you'll be ready for anything on a battlefield.
至少能对付任何拿爆能枪的敌人
Well, eh, anything with a blaster at least.
准备好了?
You ready?
好了 弟兄们 再来一次
All right, boys, let's go again.
不错 我们用了五分钟才打倒你
Not bad. It took us five minutes to knock you out that time.
我能做得更好
I can do better.
开始
Begin.
希望那些训练有效果
Let's hope all that training pays off.
别开枪
Hold your fire!
等等 我们看到塔诺和指挥官了
Hang on. We have Tano and the commander.
把所有剩余兵力派到我这里来
Send all remaining troops to my position.
《熟能生巧》