《星球大战》
我们马上就到了 师♥父♥
We'll be arriving shortly, Master.
降落在远离村子的地方
Set us down well clear of the village.
局势已经很紧张了
Tensions are high enough.
是 师♥父♥
Yes, Master.
对不起 打扰一下…
Excuse me. Sorry to trouble y--
那孩子在哪里
Where is the child?
他们把议员的儿子关在哪里
Where are they holding the Senator's son?
我们凭什么告诉你
Why should we tell you?
请允许我表明来意
Allow me to make my intentions clear.
绝地
Jedi.
我们是来帮助解决问题的
We are here to help resolve the situation.
是帮议员
For the Senator.
帮所有人
For everyone.
你们了解达戈内议员吗
What do you know of Senator Dagonet?
他是共和国任期最长的议员之一
He is one of the longest-standing Senators in the Republic.
没错 你走进村子的时候 应该已经看到了
Yes, and when you entered this village, you could see the effects
他长♥期♥政策的影响
of his long-standing policies.
恕我冒昧 如果你们不喜欢他 为何不重新选举一位议员
With due respect, if you don't like him, why not elect a new Senator?
有那么简单就好了
I wish it were that simple.
也许一开始 达戈内议员是个好人
Perhaps, in the beginning, Senator Dagonet was a good person
心里还想着人♥民♥的利益 但现在…
and had the interests of the people in mind. But now--
来 我带你去看议员的儿子在哪里
Come, I will show you where the Senator's son is.
你是绑♥架♥者之一?
You're one of the kidnappers?
他们都是
They all are.
《星球大战:绝地传奇》
《正义》
他们待您还好吗
Have you been treated well?
作为囚犯来说还不错
For a prisoner, yes.
而且 我有吨♥吨♥陪着我
Besides, I have Two-ton here to keep me company.
很快您就不必受苦了
Your ordeal will soon be over.
我没受什么苦
It's not much of an ordeal.
跟这些人过的日子比 不算什么
Not compared to how these people are living.
您之前不知道他们的状况?
And you were not aware of these conditions?
我很少离开都城
I rarely leave the capital.
即便出城 也都是飞去科洛桑
When I do, I spend time off-world on Coruscant,
不会来这里
not here.
我父亲怎能允许人♥民♥过这种日子
How could my father allow this to happen to his people?
您不责怪他们绑♥架♥您?
You don't blame them for abducting you?
他们有什么选择
What choice did they have?
议员来了 还带了士兵
The Senator, he's here! And he's brought soldiers.
你骗了我们 绝地大♥师♥
You have deceived us, Master Jedi.
不 议员并不知道我们要来这里
No, our coming here was not known to the Senator.
她太饿了
She is hungry.
很多人都会这么做
Many would do the same.
绝地 逮捕这些罪犯
Jedi, arrest these criminals
让他们立刻释放我的儿子
and have them release my son at once.
恐怕我们的调查还未结束 议员先生
I'm afraid our investigation is not yet complete, Senator.
调查?
Investigation?
他们绑♥架♥了我儿子
They abducted my son.
我要求释放他
I demand his release!
我向您担♥保♥ 您的儿子现在并无危险
Let me assure you your son is in no immediate danger.
此事我自有判断
I'll be the judge of that.
卫兵
Guards!
靠边站 绝地
Step aside, Jedi.
恕难从命
We cannot.
你们效忠议会
You serve the Senate.
不
No.
我们效忠共和国的人♥民♥
We serve the people of this Republic.
好吧
So be it.
准备
Ready!
瞄准
Aim!
放下武器
Stand down.
绝不
I will not.
开火
Fire!
不
No!
停火
Halt!
我要毁掉这个镇子
I will destroy this town
杀一儆百 别的镇子也一样
and make an example of it, and many others.
没人能违抗我
None shall defy me!
你也不例外 绝地大♥师♥
Not even you, Master Jed--
师♥父♥
Master.
快 去救你父亲
Go! Save your father.
- 什么 - 快去
-What? -Go now.
你这种腐♥败♥分子必须铲除
-Corruption like yours must be eradicated. -
不
No!
住手
Stop!
师♥父♥ 结束了
Master, it's over.
儿子
My son.
父亲 您怎么能这样
Father, how could you do this?
他们都是您的子民
These are your people…
我们的同胞
our people!
我不会允许你们继续受苦
I will not allow your suffering to continue.
我保证
I promise.
我不知道会不会有任何实质性的改变
I wonder if any meaningful change will come of this.
所以您想亲自解决问题?
Is that why you took action into your own hands?
今天你的行为救了很多人的命
Your actions saved many lives today.
只是随机应变 师♥父♥
Just thinking in the moment, Master.
好吧
Well, then.
你比我更有智慧 奎刚·金
You're a much wiser man than I, Qui-Gon Jinn.
是您教导有方
Thanks to your teachings.
《正义》