《星际大战》
我们知道这次的目标勾结当地叛党
Our target is known to be working with a local rebel cell,
所以别失了戒心
so don't let your guard down.
从情报上似乎不能确定是否与绝地有关
From the intel, it seems unclear whether a Jedi is involved or not.
如果情报不可靠 大判官不会派我们来
The Grand Inquisitor wouldn't send us here if the intel wasn't credible.
你不该对此提出质疑
You should know better than to question that.
这些人活得山穷水尽
These people have nothing.
皇帝怎么能容许这种事
How can the Emperor allow this to happen?
种什么因 得什么果
They reap what they sow.
帝国看见人♥民♥的忠心
When the people show loyalty to the Empire,
才会赐给他们繁荣
they will be allowed to flourish.
否则免谈
But not before.
那我们快完成任务 让这些人发展起来
Then let's complete our mission and allow them to prosper.
《星际大战:帝国传说》
第一季第五集
(领悟)
绝地躲在哪里
Where is the Jedi hiding?
这里没有绝地
There is no Jedi here.
识相的就告诉我
You would be wise to tell me.
我们是来保护大家的
We're here to protect you.
绝地很危险
The Jedi are dangerous.
他们能控制心灵
They can control your minds.
逼你们做原本不会做的事
Make you do things you otherwise would not.
你知道些什么
You know something.
没关系 你可以跟我说
It's all right. You can tell me.
这样好点了吗
Is that better?
现在你愿意为我解答了吗
Now, will you tell me what I want to know?
别在这件事情上考验我们的耐性
Do not press our patience on this matter.
我可以保证 这里从来都没有绝地
I give you my word. There were never any Jedi here.
你应该告诉我真♥相♥
You should tell me the truth.
这里有绝地吗
Was there a Jedi here?
没关系的
It's okay.
人躲在山里
They're hiding in the mountains.
你这么做是对的 对大家都好
You did the right thing for everyone.
师姐 在山里
Sister, the mountains.
你竟敢拿谎言向我保证
You gave me your word.
评判一个人 听其言不如观其行
People are judged by their actions.
既然这样...
Well, then...
不要
No!
别回头
Don't look back.
身为判官 我们带来的是秩序而非混乱
As Inquisitors, we bring order, not chaos.
反抗行动制♥造♥混乱
Rebellion creates chaos.
消灭叛乱可以带来秩序
Eliminating it brings order.
但制♥造♥恐惧会让人♥民♥反对我们
But creating fear will turn the people against us.
人♥民♥已经反对我们了
They were already against us.
我们要展现雷霆手段 人们才懂得尊重
Now those who witness our strength will respect it.
先别动
Hold it!
小心
Look out!
你必须投降
You need to surrender.
你这个叛徒 刽子手
You're a traitor and a murderer.
不是的
Not true.
你指望我相信你
You expect me to believe you?
绝地灭亡了
The Jedi are gone.
他们因傲慢而自绝 但你不必如此
They paid for their hubris, but you don't have to.
放下武器 跟我走
Set down your weapon. Come with me.
不
No.
我知道被人欺骗和误导有多么难受
I know what it's like to be lied to, to be deceived.
但现在都结束了
But that's over now.
投降吧
Turn yourself in.
你有机会展开新的人生
You have a chance for a new life.
不
No.
你一直逃 不累吗
Aren't you tired of running?
我好累
I'm so tired.
我觉得好孤单
And I feel so alone.
那就跟我走
Then come with me.
不
No!
结束了
It's finished.
人还活着
They're still alive.
我们带人上船 还救得回来
We need to get them to the ship. We can save them.
别管了 死就死吧 不值得费事
Forget it. Let them die. It's not worth the trouble.
这人都打算投降了
They were about to surrender.
不重要
Irrelevant.
像绝地这样的威胁 一旦发现就必须铲除
The Jedi are a threat to be eradicated wherever they are found.
那你还有一名绝地要对付
Then you have one Jedi left to deal with.
我不会让你死去
I won't let you die.
你不孤单
You're not alone.
(领悟)