《星际大战》
以新共和国之名 我命你们开城门
Open the gate in the name of the New Republic.
娜度拉 是你吗
Nadura, is that you?
你好 乌翼
Hello, Wing.
你为什么回来
Why have you come back?
我现在是新共和国大使
I'm now an ambassador of the New Republic.
他们举办特别集♥会♥
There was a special assembly.
想找人到遥远的星球
They were looking for people to go to distant worlds
并收集入会请♥愿♥书 所以我来了
and petition for membership, so here I am.
新共和国
The New Republic?
是的 银河帝国被推♥翻♥了
Yes. The Galactic Empire was defeated.
你不知道吗
You don't know?
有些消息传进来的速度比较慢
Some news reaches us more slowly than others.
看来我离开后情况更糟了
I see things have only gotten worse since I left.
我当初就不该让那女巫掌权的
I should have never allowed the witch to take over.
我真傻
I was a fool.
埃斯贝太守做了什么
What has Magistrate Elsbeth done?
她已经很久没露脸了
No one has seen her in a long time,
但她的护卫却逼我们日夜不停工作
and yet her guards keep us working night and day.
附近有一些奇怪的家伙
There have been strange folk about.
我想是佣兵 他们来来去去
Mercenaries, I think, coming and going.
人们担惊受怕
The people are afraid.
我有护卫
I have my guards.
那样的保护还不够
It won't be enough.
我去找她谈谈
I will speak with her.
这主意恐怕不妥
I don't know if that's a good idea.
她不见得愿意接见你
It's doubtful she'll even see you.
没人进得去
No one goes in.
别担心 乌翼 现在不一样了
Do not worry, Wing. Things have changed.
一切都改变了
Everything has changed.
也许埃斯贝太守也变了
Maybe even Magistrate Elsbeth.
看看吧
Let's see.
我跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
《星际大战:帝国传说》
第一季第三集
(仇恨之途)
埃斯贝太守 我代表新共和国前来
Magistrate Elsbeth, I am here on behalf of the New Republic.
我向参议会请♥愿♥ 让乌鸦星成为会员星
I brought a petition to the Senate for Corvus to become a member planet.
他们愿意接受
They are willing to accept.
但首先你必须下台
However, first, you must step down
并交出你对本地星系的控制权
and relinquish your control of the local systems.
如果你不服从 我只能逮捕你
If you will not comply, I will have to arrest you.
你走吧
Leave now.
和平地离去
Peacefully.
这是人♥民♥的希望
It's what the people want.
你怎么知道人♥民♥希望怎么样
And how would you know what the people want?
我记得你 娜度拉
I remember you, Nadura.
你在多年前离开 因为你不适合在我们工厂工作
You left many years ago because it did not suit you to work in our factories.
你觉得那不值得你付出
You felt it was beneath you.
我无意为你工作 换取你所谓的公平酬劳
I had no intention of laboring for you and what you call fair wages.
你几乎把这些人当奴隶
You have all but enslaved these people.
你挡不住滚动的巨轮
You cannot stop what has begun.
没人做得到
No one can.
我见过预言幻象 我会实现我的使命
I've had a vision, and I will fulfill my destiny.
我不会让这种事发生
I won't allow that to happen.
希望你为这番大话做足了准备
I hope you're prepared to back up that statement.
别这样 没必要起冲突
Please, there's no need for conflict.
太守 他说得对
He's right, Magistrate.
你的罪行广为人知
Your crimes are well-known.
你自行下台吧
Step down willingly.
向当局自首
Turn yourself in.
拜托你
Please.
我能助你获得公正的审判
I can help you get a fair trial.
别引火烧毁周遭的一切
Don't burn everything down around you.
从我还是个孩子 我的世界就已在燃烧
My world has been burning since I was a child.
这座星球凭什么成为例外
Why should this one be any different?
杀了她
Kill her.
快返回飞船
Get to the ship!
你应该管好自己的嘴巴
You should be careful with your tongue.
你的同胞比我更需要你
Your people need you more than I do.
R8 发出求救信♥号♥♥
R8, send a distress signal.
我知道你们一定很害怕 但我在此保证
I understand that you must be frightened, but I'm here to reassure you.
你们都在我稳固的保护之下
You are all under my steadfast protection.
大火将持续燃烧
The fires will continue burning.
你们要日夜工作
You will work night and day,
但你们很清楚自己的付出会化为功劳
but you do so knowing that you will be part of an effort
使我们的银河免于毁灭
that will save our galaxy from ruin.
你要勇敢
Be brave.
再黑暗也要坚强
No matter how dark things get.
我做不到
I can't.
你可以的
You can.
会有人来帮忙
Help will come...
但你要准备好尽一份心力
...but you must be ready to do your part.
就算再小也要去做
Even if it is small.
你能让情况改善
You can make a difference.
是谁
Who is this?
我收到你的求救信♥号♥♥
I received your distress signal.
请回答
Come in.
是谁...
Who is--
谁都不会来
No one is coming.
(仇恨之途)