《星际大战》
守卫 守卫 怎么回事
Guard! Guard! What's going on?
守卫
Guard!
不要吵
Keep quiet.
告诉我怎么了
Tell me what's happening.
是遭到攻击了吗
Has there been an attack?
你该庆幸自己已经不是绝地
Just be glad you're not a Jedi anymore.
到了明天 绝地就会消失
By tomorrow they won't exist.
站起来 芭瑞丝奥菲
Stand up, Barriss Offee.
琳恩
Lyn?
那不再是我的名字
I don't go by that name anymore.
时局不同了
Things have changed.
绝地议会想怎样
What does the Jedi Council want?
我并非代表绝地议会而来
I am not here on behalf of the Council.
你因反叛共和国罪被判终身监禁
You are serving a life sentence for crimes against the Republic.
但你在受审时指控绝地谋杀与叛国
But at your trial, you accused the Jedi of murder and treason.
看来你终究没说错
It seems you were right after all.
绝地刺杀白卜庭议长未遂
The Jedi tried to assassinate Chancellor Palpatine.
这跟我有关系吗
What does this mean for me?
关系在于我前来给你一个机会 芭瑞丝
It means I'm here to present you with an opportunity, Barriss.
一个难得且宝贵的机会
A rare and precious opportunity.
你接受吗
Will you take it?
《星际大战:帝国传说》
第一季第四集
(献身)
芭瑞丝 - 丹特
Barriss? - Dante.
能见到熟面孔真好
It's good to see a familiar face.
我以为你在牢里
I thought you were in prison.
好啊 你也在 阿玛
Nice to see you too, Ahmar.
既然人已到齐 那就开始吧
Now that you've all arrived, we may begin.
找你们来是因为绝地帮不了共和国
You're here because the Jedi failed the Republic.
既然绝地已灭亡 我们要建立新帮会
And now that they're gone, we must build a new coven
来守护我们帝国的安全
to ensure the security of our empire.
什么帝国
What empire?
共和国已透过改革
The Republic has been reorganized
成为第一银河帝国 芭瑞丝奥菲
into the First Galactic Empire, Barriss Offee.
白卜庭皇帝将在这乱世中建立秩序
Out of chaos, Emperor Palpatine will bring order.
但这任务不容易
But the task will not be easy.
必须不计代价维护他的理念
His vision must be protected at all costs.
今天你们拿出本事通过任务
Prove yourselves worthy of this task today,
就能加入我们
and you may join us.
现在 你们先回宿舍
For now, you may go to your quarters.
奉劝你们别离开 等候下次集♥合♥
I advise you not to leave until we meet again.
我们必须逃出去
We need to get out of here.
你这话什么意思
What are you talking about?
他刚才说的并不比绝地好多少 丹特
What he said back there doesn't sound any better than the Jedi, Dante.
不管这是怎样 都不是我们想的那样
Whatever all this is, it's not what we thought.
最好别走
I wouldn't.
干嘛要听你的
Why should we listen to you?
那我们呢
W-What about us?
他们发现你走了会怎样
What happens when they find out you're gone?
那与我无关
That's not my problem.
跟我来
Follow me.
你们的朋友出了要命的意外
Your friend had a terrible accident.
可惜少了他还是得继续
Sadly, we must proceed without him.
我劝过他别走
I told him not to go.
你很明智
You were wise.
请带男孩走
Please take the boy.
芭瑞丝 跟我来
Barriss, come with me.
绝地的教导令你的威力大为受限
The lessons you learned from the Jedi greatly limit your power.
但我会帮你克服这个缺陷
But I will help you overcome this weakness.
我不明白
I don't understand.
接下武器 攻击我
Take this weapon and attack me.
你手无寸铁
You're not armed.
我空手就够了
I don't need to be.
进招吧
Go ahead.
你有所保留 因此容易被识破
You're holding back. It makes you predictable.
再试一次
Try again.
丢掉绝地的束缚 进攻
Stop fighting like a Jedi. Attack.
好多了
Better.
我感觉到你的愤怒了
Now I feel your anger.
仁慈只会带来失败
Mercy only breeds defeat.
也许你没我们想的那么强...
Perhaps you're not as powerful as we--
我得说 你令我们刮目相看
I must confess, you've impressed us.
两人都很不错
You both have.
遗憾的是我们的阵容只剩下一个名额
Unfortunately, there is only room in our ranks for one.
所以你们要进行最终的考验
And so, you must face one final test.
当然你们也可以选择不动手
You may choose not to fight, of course.
这样的话 两人都没命
In which case, both of you will die.
我们不必这么做
We don't have to do this.
他们不会杀我们
They won't kill us.
他们杀了阿玛 不是吗
They killed Ahmar, didn't they?
你做什么 - 接受未来的安排
What are you doing? - Embracing the future.
欢迎 姐妹
Welcome, Sister.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 进来吧
Brothers, sisters. Enter.
也该参见你们以后的尊主大人
Now, it is time you meet your new Master.
起身吧 各位判官
Rise, Inquisitors.
帝国万岁
Long live the Empire.
帝国万岁
Long live the Empire.
(献身)