《星际大战》
母亲 - 摩根 跟我来
Mother. - Morgan, this way.
坚守阵地
Stand your ground.
我们走 快点
Let's go. Come on.
退下
Stay back.
快跑
Run.
母亲
Mother!
母亲
Mother.
跑啊
Run!
赶尽杀绝
Wipe them out.
不留活口
All of them.
跑啊
Run.
《星际大战:帝国传说》
第一季第一集
(恐惧之途)
冷静
Be calm.
现在你已受到山族的保护
You are under the protection of the Mountain Clan now.
随着暗夜姐妹力量衰减 她们的咒语也消退了
With the power of the Nightsisters broken, their spells have faded.
你运气好 保住性命
You're fortunate to be alive.
来
Come.
我带你看看这黑暗的一日造下的孽
Let me show you what this dark day has wrought.
你的族人恐怕是一个也不剩了
I'm afraid there's nothing left of your people.
你可以先跟山族待在一起
You are welcome to stay with the Mountain Clan
再决定以后的路要往哪走
until you decide your new path.
谁敢说我们不会遇到那种事
Who's to say that won't happen to us?
如果它们不罢手呢
And what if they don't stop there?
如果它们来山里找我们呢
What if they come looking for us in the mountains?
不会发生那样的事
That's not going to happen.
她的氏族肯定也以为那不会发生
I'm sure her clan didn't think it would happen either.
别让恐惧在你的心中生根滋长
Do not give your fear such fertile ground to take root.
今天要狩猎
The hunt is today.
摩根
Morgan.
你愿意的话 可以陪同纳丽
You may join Nali if you feel so inclined.
机器人仍持续猎杀
The droids are still hunting.
我们待在山里很安全
We're safe enough here in the mountains.
看过那些惨况 你还相信你们很安全
After what you've seen, do you really believe that's true?
你的朋友们是该感到害怕
Your friends are right to be scared.
你们的生活方式将来无法再保护自己人
Your way of life will no longer be enough to protect your people.
我能帮你
I could help you.
你只需要开口
You need only ask.
我亲眼看着我母亲死去
I watched my mother die.
你准备好面对同样的事吗
Are you prepared for the same,
早点明白自己能更努力 避免悲剧发生
knowing there was more you could have done to prevent it?
孩子 你在烦恼什么
What troubles you, my child?
你觉得机器人会放过我们吗
Do you think the droids will leave us alone?
只要我们别招惹它们就好
As long as we leave them alone.
可是...
It's just--
如果它们来了 我们该怎么自保...
If they came, how would we defend ourselves if--
你这番话跟摩根埃斯贝如出一辙
I hear Morgan Elsbeth's words on your lips.
要相信我们走的路
We must trust our path.
怎么回事
What's going on?
她们要我帮忙
They've asked for my help.
只是先做预防
As a precaution.
摩根有一些武器
Morgan has some weapons.
我们不会带进村里
We won't bring them to the village.
要相信我们的道路
We should trust our way.
看看也没坏处
There's no harm in looking.
你要不要来
Are you coming or not?
纳丽
Nali?
你不能只因为有些人不想动武
You must not assume just because someone does not want to fight
就否定对方
that they are not capable.
快说 我的女儿在哪里
Now, where is my daughter?
母...母亲
Mo-- Mother,
我们的...
our--
我们的道路没错
Our way is true.
对不起
I'm sorry.
看来你的前途已注定 摩根埃斯贝
It appears your path is set, Morgan Elsbeth.
我怜悯你 因为我看得见你的下场
I pity you, for I can see what is to come.
(恐惧之途)