剧集 | 谋杀回溯(2017) | 导航列表
前情提要
我们开枪打死了一个掏手♥机♥的人
We just shot a guy reaching for his phone.
他谋害了七条人命
He killed seven people.
如果在这过程中有人从缝隙中溜走了呢
What if we let someone slip through the cracks on our way here?
如果我们错杀了一个无辜的人呢
What if we killed an innocent man?
你还是本案的嫌疑人
You're still a suspect in this case.
那些人不是我杀的 你的脸也不是我害的
I didn't kill those people and I didn't do that to your face.
我怎么会没注意到呢
I don't know how I missed it.
史蒂文·米尔斯是艾萨克·泰勒的病人
Steven Mills was one of Isaac Taylor's patients.
我们说的可是带队抓捕
We're talking about leading the arrest
当初袭击了你的人
of the person who attacked you.
要是你想让我退出这案子
If you want me off the case,
你就得下达正式命令
you're going to have to make it an order.
我不能再留在这里了
I can't stay here.
-那你要去哪里 -我不知道
- So where are you going to go? - I don't know.
你在我眼里依然和以前一样
I still see you the way I did.
我看不到那些伤疤
I don't see the scars.
我爱你 加布瑞尔
I love you, Gabriel.
你该走了
You should go.
你今天就和那女的一刀两断
You end your affair with that woman today.
别搞得一副全是我的错的样子
Don't speak to me like I'm the only guilty person here.
你是不会放过我的 对不对 抱歉了
You're not going to let me live, are you? I'm sorry.
精神分♥裂♥并不会使你成为谋杀犯
Being a schizophrenic doesn't make you a murderer.
答案永远都不会那么简单
No answer's ever that simple.
*The moon of Manakoora*
*Filled the night*
*With magic Polynesian charm*
*The moon of Manakoora*
*Came in sight*
*And brought you to my eager arms*
16天前
*The moon of Manakoora*
*Soon will rise*
*Again above the island shore*
*And I'll behold it in your dusky eyes...*
你还好吗 小姐
You OK, miss?
我看着像好的样子吗
Do I look OK?
你晚上在哪儿过夜
Where are you sleeping?
小姐
Miss?
让我来帮助你吧
Let me help you.
杀手回路
第一季 第二集
整部笔记本电脑都被烧焦了
All this burned to shit for a laptop...
你觉得是凶手干的
You think our killer did this?
很快事情就会恢复正常了 你知道的吧
Things will get back to normal soon enough, y'know?
嗯
Right.
晚安 老大
Night, boss.
抱歉现在才出现
Sorry for just turning up.
你还好吗
How are you feeling?
你是来查看我的状况 还是...
Are you checking up on me, or...?
不是 我就是有点担心你
No! I was worried about you.
得了吧
No, you weren't.
我只是想见你 这个答案可以吗
I just wanted to see you, OK?
永远都可以
It's always OK.
-要不要给你拿点喝的 -不用了
- Can I get you a drink? - No, no, I'm fine.
-我不太确定你... –我只是想...
- I wasn't sure if... - I just want to...
抱歉 你先说
Sorry, you go.
不 你先说 真的
No. You. Really.
我只想问你...你昨晚说的话...
I just wanted to ask... what you said last night...
是认真的吗
Did you mean it?
当然
Course.
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
因为这个...
Because this...
这些伤疤 它们不是你
These scars, they're not you.
这话说得好 可我们都知道这不是真的
Nice sentiment. But we both know that's not true.
-不是吗 -这是事实
- Isn't it? - No. It's a fact.
你身上发生的事不该改变我们之间的关系
What happened to you shouldn't have to change us.
有些事物...
There's things that...
它们会闯入你的生活
There's things that come into your life,
变成其中的一部分
that become a part of it...
出人意料
unexpected, you know?
有时候甚至要很久你才会发现
Takes a while to notice it, even,
因为有些时候 你一直在
cos sometimes you get caught up
期待着前方的路...
looking forward at the road ahead and...
只有当你停下来
it's only when you stop
认真思考 你才会意识到...
and you think that you even realise...
这些事物成为了你生命中不可或缺的一部分
these are things you can't live without.
事实证明你就是其中之一
Turns out you're one of these things.
你不需要假装我的伤疤并没有不堪入目
You don't have to pretend that it's not hard to look at.
不 我没有假装
No. No, I-I don't.
对不起 对不起
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
-我只是... –没事的
- I just... - It's fine.
没事的
It's fine.
真的...没事的
It's... It's OK.
没事的 你需要放松下来
It's OK. You just need to relax.
不要去想这些
You need to not think.
3小时45分钟前
来了
All right!
你都不等我请你进门啊
You lot aren't keen on being invited in, are you?
是你 对不对
It was you, wasn't it?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're on about.
笔记本电脑是你毁掉的 火也是你放的
You had the laptop destroyed. The fire - that was you.
自从我的律师大发慈悲把我从那个
I've been here since my lawyer was kind enough
不是人呆的警♥察♥局放出来我就一直在这里
to get me out of that shit-hole police station.
那里就是一股穷酸味
It smells of budget cuts.
笔记本电脑里有什么
What was on the laptop?
要喝杯茶吗
Do you want a cup of tea?
跟我说实话 别跟我扯这些没用的
Just tell me. Stop giving me this shit and say something real.
你还没准备好 对不对
You're not ready, are you?
没准备好回到现实生活
To be let out into the real world.
我变成这样已经很久了
Me, I've looked this way so long,
大多数时候我会忘记这些伤疤
I forget it's there most of the time.
即便是别人对我指指点点的时候 有人这样说过你吗
Even when I get comments, you know? Have you had them yet?
当然 他们不会当面说你 除非是小孩子
Never directly to you, of course, unless they're kids,
或者是烂醉的酒鬼
or they're just that drunk.
通常你都是无意中听到
Normally, you just overhear.
突然间 你就变成了名人
Overnight, it's like you become a celebrity.
人们会伸着脖子瞧你
Everybody craning their necks,
他们无法相信
people double-taking to see
自己眼前看到的东西是真的
if they really saw what they think they saw,
有些人会停下手边的事来打量你
and a few of them go out of their way to look at you
然后对你强颜欢笑
and force a smile.
因为他们是好人
Cos they're good people.
然后他们继续做自己的事...
And then they go on their way...
因为像我们这样的怪物并不重要
Cos freaks like us don't matter.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我能先换身衣服吗
Can I get changed first?
我在跟你说话
I'm talking to you.
去你的
Fuck you!
好了 好了
All right, all right!
我没拿手♥机♥
I haven't got my phone.
我能先把鞋穿上吗
Can I get some shoes on?
你猜
Boo-hoo.
好了
All right! Ooh!
大家一定很好奇我为什么给你们发那封邮件
So, I guess you're all wondering why I sent that e-mail round?
完全不在乎
Could not care less!
谢谢各位到场
Well, thanks for coming.
今天真的是漫长而又诡异
So, it's been a long, weird day,
不过至少没人在火灾中受伤
but at least no-one was hurt in the fire.
我知道大家都想去酒吧
And I know we all just want to go to the pub
和信息部的同事一起玩
and join the IT department.
但在那之前 我有一件事情要宣布
But before then, I have an announcement to make.
因为我就喜欢搞大场面
Because - truth is - I have to make a scene.
我就是这种人 所以...
It's what I do, so...
我和我们亲爱的接待员亚历克斯...
Me and our lovely receptionist Alex here...
订婚了
we're engaged!
你们都被邀请了
剧集 | 谋杀回溯(2017) | 导航列表