剧集 | 谋杀回溯(2017) | 导航列表
前情提要
笔记本电脑是你毁掉的 火也是你放的
You had the laptop destroyed. The fire, that was you.
我不知道你在说什么
Don't know what you're on about.
她和艾萨克·泰勒的联♥系♥ 我们查到线索了
The connection to Isaac Taylor, we're onto something.
如果她是那个把我脸烧伤的人呢
What if she's the one that did this to me?
重点是你和你的搭档在乱搞
This is you screwing your partner.
在你对我撒过那样的谎之后 这还重要吗
After you lied to me the way you did, does it matter?
-我仍然想要你 -都结束了 伊莱恩
- I still want you. - It's over, Elaine.
-我不能再留在这里了 -让我和你一起走吧
- I can't stay here. - So let me come.
-不能一起走 -多希望我们能过自己的日子
- Not together. - I wish we could just be living our lives.
一切都会好起来的
It's going to be all right.
你还是要被禁足
You're still grounded.
-六个星期 -妈
- Six weeks. - Mum...?
你可别想挑拨我和你♥爸♥
You can't play me and your dad off against each other.
-克里斯汀 告诉我 -我杀了他们
- Christine, tell me. - I killed them.
为什么
Why?
因为我喜欢
Because I like it.
11天前
她没事
She's fine.
-是吗 -嗯
- Is she? - Yeah.
青少年不都是这样吗
I mean, this is what teenagers do, isn't it?
真的吗
Really?
这样
This?
我女儿不会的
Not my daughter.
我们都会犯错
We all make mistakes.
这可不是犯错
This wasn't a mistake.
她是故意的
It was deliberate.
她就是想要伤害自己
She wanted to hurt herself.
因为我
Because of me.
谢谢你今天过来
Thanks for coming along today.
谢谢你做的一切
For everything.
如果你不在
If you hadn't been there,
可能我脑袋后面也会有一片伤疤了
I would have ended up with a scar on the back of my head, as well.
整个脑袋都是疤
The full 360.
我真的很开心你在那里
I'm glad you were there.
我也是
So am I.
我可以体验一把挥霍青春的幻想
I got to live out some fantasies of a misspent youth.
你的青春都用来做什么了
What did you spend your youth on?
学习
Studying.
锁在一个房♥间里 发疯
Locked in a room, losing my mind.
至少学有所成 不是吗
It paid off, didn't it?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
看看我现在 多么受益匪浅
Look at me now, reaping the benefits!
你对巴克的释放有什么看法
How do you feel about Barker being released?
你肯定知道我的看法
I think you know how I feel.
他有罪
The guy's guilty.
你可没那么容易看透 加布瑞尔
You're not as easy to read as you think, Gabriel.
你该走了
You should go.
是吗
You think?
是的
I think.
麻烦拿个桶和几条毛巾来
Get a bucket and some towels, please.
起来 亲爱的
Come on, baby.
起来 起来 没错 就这样
Come on, come on. Yeah, that's it, that's it.
我们应该让她侧着睡
We should roll her over on her side.
你衬衫上有血
You've got blood on your shirt.
反正你一直都不喜欢这件衬衫
You always hated it, anyway.
也怪了 毕竟这衬衫是你给我买♥♥的
Which is weird, because you bought it for me.
你从哪儿找到她的
Where did you find her?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
-这都是你的错 -够了
- This is your fault. - Oh, Christ...!
你怎么可以... 带着她一起去
And how could you...? Bringing her with you?
那场袭击之后我们就已经结束了
We're over, since the attack.
如果不是伊莱恩 我是不可能找到汉娜的
And if it wasn't for Elaine, I would never have found Hannah.
我需要她的帮助 明白吗
I needed her help, OK?
她的帮助
Her help?
-呵呵 -够了 至少我找到她了
- Right...! - Give me a break. I found her, didn't I?
我是翘班出去找的她
I checked out of my own investigation.
重点不是找到她
Well, finding her isn't the point.
如果你知道她本可能发生什么
If you knew what was about to happen to her,
你就会觉得这真的很重要
it's a pretty important point.
重点是...她为什么这么做
The point is...why she did this.
她知道吗
Does she know?
是我做的事 还是你做的事
What I did? Or what you did?
她不知道 对不对
She doesn't, does she?
告诉我她不知道
Tell me she doesn't know!
杀手回路
第一季 第三集
浓酸袭击事件受害者身份查明
你都没怎么跟我说话
You've hardly said a word to me.
你不该来这里的
You shouldn't be here.
我想来这里
I want to be here.
和你一起
With you.
这真的是你想要的吗 亲爱的
Is that what you really want, love?
当然是
Of course.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
走吧
Come on...
2小时45分钟前
天啊 布莱恩
Jesus, Brian.
抱歉 我知道我又迟到了
Sorry, I know I'm late. Again.
您是布莱恩·斯维尼吗
Are you Brian Sweeney?
对
Yeah.
找你可真不容易啊 布莱恩·斯维尼
You're a hard man to get hold of, Brian Sweeney.
我们给你打过电♥话♥ 派人去过你家
We've been calling, had people go by your house...
不好意思...
Oh, sorry, er...
电♥话♥欠费了 这种事很正常的不是吗
The phone ran out of credit. It happens, doesn't it?
你喝酒了吗 布莱恩
Have you been drinking, Brian?
你来试试清醒着上夜班
You try working nights without a drink.
有什么事吗
What's this about?
-今天早晨你有没有上班 -上到九点 怎么了
- Were you on shift this morning? - Till nine. Why?
我想问你点事
I want to ask you something.
你有没有见过这个女人 巴克夫人
Did you see this woman at all? Mrs. Barker?
见过 今天早些时候
Yeah, early this morning.
差不多是我要下班的时候吧
Almost at the end of my shift.
她和她的丈夫在...吵架
She and her husband were having a few...words,
所以她就急急忙忙地走了
so she stormed out in a hurry.
你有看到她回来过吗
And did you see her return?
没有
No.
我和帕特里克 一直聊到大约八点钟
Me and Patrick, we chatted till about eight.
他很难过自己不能从工作中多抽出些时间来
He was feeling bad about not taking the time off work.
然后他就上楼了
Then he went upstairs
我也就回到了前台
and I got back to the desk.
你确定你没看到她回来吗
Are you sure you didn't see her come back?
我们聊了她那么久 肯定会注意到的
I'd spent that long talking about her, I'd have noticed.
干♥你♥们这行的 值长班
I mean, a job like this, long shifts,
总会打盹吧
people nod off.
这不是犯罪 我们只想确认一下
It's not a crime. It's just we need to be sure.
我确定她没有回来
I'm telling you, she didn't.
发生了什么事
What's this about?
今天早上有人发现瑞贝卡·巴克被人谋杀了
Rebecca Barker was found murdered this morning.
我再问你一遍
So let me ask you again.
你确定你告诉我们的都是真的
Are you absolutely sure about everything you've told us?
这可是一起谋杀案
Cos this is a murder case.
我们怀疑巴克夫人
And we suspect Mrs. Barker
是浓酸杀手的最新受害人
is the latest victim of the acid killer.
我确定
Yes.
我确定
Yes.
我向天发誓
God, I swear.
等等...
Wait, erm...
还有件事
Listen.
我之前有在录音
l was just recording something.
是我正在写的书
A book I'm working on.
当她的丰胸压在他身上时
The concierge shuddered with leafy joy
剧集 | 谋杀回溯(2017) | 导航列表