剧集 | 谋杀回溯(2017) | 导航列表
Your work is your life.
但没关系 因为你喜欢
But that's okay, because you love it.
-而那是你唯一喜欢的东西 -你说够了吗
- And that's the only thing you love. - 0kay, have you finished now?
仔细想想
Come to think of it.
一个极度洁癖的人...
Someone so obsessed with cleanliness...
对他们来说在犯罪现场
They could easily leave a crime scene
不留一丝痕迹简直易如反掌 你说是吧
without a shred of DNA, couldn't they?
你确定我该看这些文件里的人
Are you sure I should be looking at these files
而不是持有这些文件的人吗 艾萨克
and not at the person holding them, Isaac?
我没什么好隐瞒的 警探
I have nothing to hide, Detective.
每个人都有不可告人的秘密
Everyone has something to hide.
你很喜欢这样吧
You like that, do you?
闭嘴 莉迪亚...
Shut up, Lydia...
-你觉得我是个荡♥妇♥吧 -闭嘴
- Think I'm some kind of a slut, do you? - Shut up.
你妻子会怎么说
What would your wife say?
13小时51分钟前
看着我
Look at me.
你真美
You're amazing.
你也高♥潮♥了吗
Do you have it, too?
-当然 -什么感觉
- Course I do. - What is it?
我真的不知道
I honestly don't know.
我完蛋了
I'm fucked.
我完了 因为我爱上你了
I'm fucked because I think I'm in fucking love with you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你出了好多汗
You are so sweaty.
我还宿醉呢
I am so hungover.
好了
Ok.
我们应该回去了
We should probably get back in.
你先走吧
Go on, then.
我五分钟之后再出去
I'll follow you in five.
你真的和其他人不同
It really is different with you.
好 这就去
Right, get on it.
我们发现了一具尸体
We've got a body.
他们说这种情况前所未有
They're saying it's nothing like we've seen before.
天啊
Jesus.
-法医怎么说 -牙齿被拔光了
- What do Forensics say? - Teeth have been removed.
尸体被浸在一种浓酸里
The body covered in some kind of acid.
没有可识别的面部特征
No identifiable facial features.
指尖都被切掉了
Fingertips have been cut off.
看来是不想让我们知道他的身份
Someone didn't want us to make an ID.
要是你不想让尸体被人发现
If you don't want someone found,
就把尸体深深地埋起来 或者扔进海里
you bury the body deep and then you dump it in the ocean.
而不是把它摆在儿童游乐场里
You don't...display it in a kids' playground.
那杀手是想传达什么讯息吧
Then the killer's trying to say something?
对
Yep.
或者...
Or...
也许他只是在说 我是个变♥态♥
maybe he's just saying, "I'm a fucking psycho".
这是马丁的内脏都被吐出来了的声音
Well, that's the sound of Martin's insides being pulled out...
小鸡
Chickens!
小鸡
Chickens.
那是怎么回事
What's that about?
我们这儿的一个传统
Just a tradition we have around here.
看见死尸吐了的人
Anyone who throws up at the sight of a dead body
得打扮成鸡
they get to wear the chicken suit.
还得跳舞什么的
Oh, there's a dance and everything.
有意思
Classy.
或者只是另一种应对方式
Or just another way of coping.
那...我们下周见 奈吉尔
And I'll... I suppose I'll see you next week, Nigel.
邓肯 帮个忙
Duncan, could you help?
-谢谢 医生 -不客气
- Thank you, Doctor. - You're welcome.
艾萨克 乔纳斯还没到
Isaac, Jonas still hasn't arrived.
你给他打过电♥话♥了
And you've tried calling him?
打了好几个 我不得不把一天的病人预约都取消了
Several times. I've had to cancel all his patients for the day.
-他是不是病了 -或者在哪儿醉得不省人事了吧
- Maybe he's ill? - Or lying in a drunken stupor somewhere.
他好像昨晚去执行什么任务了
He sounded like he was on a mission last night.
要我继续给他打电♥话♥吗
You want me to keep trying him?
好 先给他打吧
Yeah. Yeah. For what it's worth.
这破手♥机♥
Stupid bloody phone...!
你有一条新消息
'You have one new message.
主菜单 打开新消息
'Main menu. To listen to your messages. . .'
等一下 老大
OK, one sec...Boss?
可能什么都不是 可能有情况
Might be nothing. Might be something.
总机接到一通电♥话♥
Switchboard just got a call.
有人昨晚接到了一条语♥音♥消息
Someone who received a voice message last night
引起了警觉
raised a few alarm bells.
可能值得查一查 那个人叫艾萨克·泰勒
Might be worth checking out. Guy's name is Isaac Taylor.
好 去查查他
Sure, check him out.
你走之前 我能跟你说句话吗
Before you go, can I have a word?
好 转发给我 我们再看
Yep, forward it to me, we'll check it out.
听着 我已经放弃了
Listen, I've given up
让你别跟同事上♥床♥
asking you to stop fucking colleagues, mate,
但在厕所里干
but doing it in the bloody toilets?
加布瑞尔 拜托你控制一下
Gabriel, Christ's sake, man, rein it in.
要是你想搞那个新来的女人
If you want to shag the new girl,
去安全屋不行吗
what's wrong with using the safe house?
有时"安全"并不够刺♥激♥ 不是吗
Well, sometimes "safe" isn't that exciting, is it?
我只是替你着想 仅此而已
I'm just looking out for you, mate, that's all.
想做个靠谱的朋友
Just trying to be a friend.
你已经很久都不是我的朋友了 不是吗
You haven't been a friend for a long time, though, have you?
你是我老大
You're my boss.
除非这是正式警告
So, unless this is an official warning,
我还是满怀敬意地让你别管闲事
I'd respectfully ask you to fuck off...
长官
Sir.
今早的事真对不起 老大 我没见过这种情况
Sorry about this morning, Boss, I've never seen anything like it.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do it?
-做什么 -你知道
- Do what? - You know.
那么多女人
All the women.
要说真的吗
Honestly?
我觉得不像是我主动的
It doesn't feel like a choice to me.
不是我主动要跟丽莎搞 只是自然而然地发生的
I don't choose to screw around on Lisa, it just happens.
我不去考虑这些事
I don't think about it.
你想得太多 就会有麻烦
You overthink anything too much and you're in trouble, you know?
你不担心妻子发现吗
You don't worry about your missus finding out?
以前担心过
I used to worry.
天知道 我那时一直在担心
Christ knows, that's all I did.
但然后我意识到...
But then I realised...
每个人都只关心自己
everyone's so wrapped up in themselves
没人在乎别人
that they don't really give a shit about anyone else.
我们都只是动物 不是吗
We're all just animals, right?
只是动物
Fucking animals.
-请进 -请
- Come! - Please.
-警探 谢谢你这么快赶来 -泰勒医生
- Detectives. Thanks for coming so quickly. - Dr. Taylor.
你报♥警♥是因为一条信息
You called about a message?
对 我同事乔纳斯·博纳发来的
Yeah, from my colleague, Jonas Borner.
昨晚 我...
Last night, I...
我们通过电♥话♥...悲哀吧
We talked on the phone... Sad, isn't it?
我白天和他一起工作 晚上还要给他打电♥话♥
I work with him all day, then still call him in the evening.
但乔纳斯和我 我们已经合作了很久了
But Jonas and I, we've worked together for a long, long time.
-那条信息 -对
- The message? - Yes.
抱歉 我有点不知所措
Sorry, it's...it's just thrown me.
我忍♥不住在想他是不是...
I can't help thinking that he...
他昨晚留了一条语♥音♥信息
He left a voicemail last night.
我当时应该是在接电♥话♥ 我也不知道怎么回事
I must've been on the other line, and, Christ knows why,
但我的手♥机♥今早才告诉我有这条信息
but my phone just decided to tell me this morning.
我应该回复他的
I should send it back, really,
但现在还有谁会听语♥音♥信息
but who listens to voicemails these days?
博纳先生昨晚发的消息
And Mr. Borner sent the message last night?
对 然后...
Yes. And...
你们直接听吧
You should just hear it.
听
Listen...
'嗨 又是我
'Hi there, hi there, it's me again.
剧集 | 谋杀回溯(2017) | 导航列表