剧集 | 谋杀回溯(2017) | 导航列表
浓酸谋杀案
The acid murder case,
近三个月来一直占据着媒体头条
which has been dominating the press for the last three months,
全城一共发现七具尸体
has seen a total of seven bodies discovered across the city,
面部均被浓酸严重烧伤
their faces brutally burnt with acid
以隐藏死者身份
in order to conceal their identities.
在一次尝试抓捕过程中
Following an arrest attempt.
此人当场死亡 其家人也已获知死讯
He died at the scene. His family have been informed.
此人被认为患有妄想症及精神分♥裂♥症
He was believed to be suffering from paranoia and schizophrenia.
投诉警♥察♥独♥立♥监察委员会会长指出 "警♥察♥枪杀
The IPCC commissioner said, "Fatal shootings by police
"嫌疑人的情况极为罕见 会引起
"are extremely rare and understandably raise
"严重的社会不安也在情理之中"
"very significant community concerns."
之后也将进行全面调查
There will be a full investigation.
抱歉先生 我们这个点不卖♥♥酒
Excuse me, sir, we don't sell any alcohol between...
不用找了
Keep the change.
谢谢
Thanks.
好吗 保证你会和我一起去看你母亲
OK? Promise you'll come and see your mother with me,
然后一切就可以恢复往常了
and then everything'll be back to normal.
你为什么就不能告诉我发生了什么事
Why can't you just tell me what's going on?
然后一切就可以恢复往常了
And then everything'll be back to normal.
你为什么就不能告诉我发生了什么事
Why can't you just tell me what's going on?
好吗 保证你会和我一起去看你母亲
OK? Promise you'll come and see your mother with me,
然后一切就可以恢复往常了
and then everything'll be back to normal.
永远的挚爱
伊迪丝·格雷
10小时28分钟前
贝丝
Beth!
抱歉 奎妮 你是怎么回事
Sorry about that. Queenie, what's the matter with you?!
贝丝 贝丝
Beth! Beth!
史蒂文·米尔斯
Steven Mills?
米尔斯先生 我是总督察马克姆
Mr. Mills, I'm DCI Markham.
不过你肯定知道我是谁吧
But you know who I am, don't you?
你不是...
You're not...
她们在哪儿
Where are they?
你的妻子女儿现在和我们在一起
Your wife and daughter are with us.
她们很安全
They're safe.
退后
Get back!
我要跟她说话 我要知道...
I need to speak to her. I need to know...
把武器放下 跟我走
Put your weapon down and come with me.
不是我
It's not me.
你有没有携带武器 史蒂文
Are you armed, Steven?
她们必须知道 我是不得已的
They need to know, I had to.
我他妈的是不得已的
I fucking had to!
你可以见你的家人 史蒂文
You can see your family, Steven.
但首先你要冷静下来 跟我走
But first you need to calm down and you need to come with me.
现在 我现在就要跟她们说话
Now. I need to speak to them right now.
看看你周围 史蒂文
Look around you, Steven.
持枪警员正监视着你的一举一动
There are armed officers watching every move you make.
已锁定嫌疑人 退后 他可能携带了武器
Suspect in our sights, stay back. He may be armed.
把手放到脑后 然后跪下
Put your hands behind your head and get down on your knees.
她们必须知道真♥相♥
They need to know the truth.
我现在就要跟她们说话
l have to speak to them now.
他在掏枪
He's reaching for his gun.
他是在掏手♥机♥
He was reaching for his phone.
杀手回路
第一季 第一集
-我们到家了吗 -是啊宝贝
- Are we home? - Yes, love.
爸爸什么时候回来
When's Daddy coming home?
别担心 艾莉
It's all right, Ali.
你先上♥床♥睡觉
Let's just get you to bed.
好了
There we are.
杀人凶手
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
你来了
You came.
是啊
Yeah.
小伙子们玩得挺嗨啊
The boys are really getting on it.
是啊 他们在庆祝
Yeah. They' re celebrating.
你不喝点吗 现在都不喝
You're not going to have a drink? Not even now?
没有要喝的理由啊
Don't see any reason to.
我们开枪打死了一个掏手♥机♥的人
We just shot a guy reaching for his phone.
一个惊慌失措的人
A very scared guy.
一个谋害了七条人命的人
A guy who killed seven people.
还有他对你做的事
And what he did to you...
这是一场胜利 加布瑞尔
It's a win, Gabriel.
一场大胜利
A big win.
为什么人人都这么跟我说
Why do people keep telling me that?
我们在犯罪现场发现了确凿无疑的法医证据
We found unmistakable forensic evidence at the crime scene.
我们以前也经历过这种事 克里斯汀那次
We've been here before, with Christine.
-以为我们已经查清了一切 -这不一样
- Thinking we had it all figured out. - This is different.
是吗
Is it?
要是我们错杀了一个无辜的人呢
What if we killed an innocent man?
加布瑞尔 是他干的
Gabriel, he did it.
我们抓住了机会
We caught a break.
也可能是有人知道我们接近了真♥相♥
Or someone knew we were getting close
于是做了点手脚
so they did something about it.
他可是艾萨克·泰勒的病人
I mean, he was one of Isaac Taylor's patients.
我之前怎么就没想到呢
Why... Why didn't I see that?!
会有什么区别吗
Would it have made a difference?
会有
Yeah.
我说不好
I don't know.
也许吧
Maybe.
你需要好好休息一下
You just need some proper rest.
你现在脑子不清楚
You're not thinking straight.
不
No.
我没有
I'm not.
你在我眼里依然和以前一样
I still see you the way I did.
我看不到那些伤疤
I don't see the scars.
说话啊
Talk to me.
我以为我们刚才就一直在说话呢
I thought that's what we were doing.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
可是说话解决不了任何问题 不是吗
Talking doesn't fix anything, though, does it?
我爱你 加布瑞尔
I love you, Gabriel.
你该走了
You should go.
5小时10分钟前
我明白 探视权什么的
I understand the visitation right.
露西 他们也是我的孩子 我有权利见他们
Lucy, these are my children, I can see them when I want.
不 她没有
No, she didn't.
就等我们了
Ready for us.
我得挂了
I've got to go.
新闻上全是史蒂文·米尔斯的名字
Steven Mills' name is all over the news.
知道是谁泄漏的吗
Any idea who might've leaked it?
案子影响过大 很难保密
High-profile case, hard to contain.
加布瑞尔
Gabriel...
要是你退出这案子 人们会理解的
People would understand if you'd rather sit this one out.
我说过了 我没事
I told you, I'm fine.
你塞给我的那个心理疏导员有异议吗
That counsellor you stuck me with say any different?
完全没有 她说你状态不错
No. Not at all, she says you're doing well.
但我们说的可是带队抓捕
But we're talking about leading the arrest
当初袭击了你的人
of the person who attacked you.
现在他只是一起谋杀案的嫌犯 仅此而已
Right now he's a suspect in one murder, that's all.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
你得明白 这不是个容易的决定
You have to understand, this is not an easy call to make.
要是你想让我退出这案子
If you want me off the case,
你就得下达正式命令
you're going to have to make it an order.
你我都清楚你为什么不会这么做
We both know why you won't.
让我做吧
Let me do this.
这位是史蒂文·米尔斯
This is Steven Mills.
今早我们在凶案现场找到了他的指纹
His fingerprints were found at this morning's murder scene,
让他成了其他至少六起
which makes him the primary suspect
有着相同犯案手法的凶案的主要嫌犯
in at least six other murders with the same MO.
这起案子查了这么久
This has been a long time coming.
社会一直恐惧不安
People are scared.
我们就好好查明白这起案子
Let's do this right, OK?
加布瑞尔
Gabriel.
米尔斯患有精神分♥裂♥症
剧集 | 谋杀回溯(2017) | 导航列表