剧集 | 日常工作(2010) | 导航列表
豪华起司三明治
鸟哥‥
Mordecai?
你在这里 要分一半三明治吗?
Oh, there you are. You want half of this grilled cheese?
那是起司王的烤三明治吗?
Is that a grilled cheese deluxe from Cheezers?
如假包换
Yes, it is.
我要吃
Then yes.
你是怎么弄来的?
How did you manage this?
我用买♥♥的 钱买♥♥的
I bought it. With money.
厉害
Nice.
你知道什么东西 跟这个三明治最配吗?
Hey, you know what would go good with these sandwiches?
爆笑网路小短片
Funny internet videos.
阿天 你看喔
Dude, check this out.
等一下 有一个超好笑的
No wait, I know a really good one.
不要 你又要去下载 鸵鸟打棒球那段影片了
No, man. You're just gonna pull up... that ostrich thing with the balls again.
-不对啦 -你在打关键字 我看到了
No, I'm not. - You're typing it in. I see it.
不要看啦 这样就不好玩了
Dude, don't look... you're gonna ruin it.
最好不要又是鸵鸟打棒球喔
Fine... it better not be that ostrich thing with the balls.
-好了没有? -在下载了
Ready yet? - It's loading.
好了 看
Okay. Now.
不要太靠近喔 爸
Don't get too close now, Pa.
真的是鸵鸟打棒球
Man, it's ostrich thing with the balls.
你为什么骗我 阿天?
Why do you gotta lie to me, dude?
因为瞎编是我的强项
'Cause lying's my specialty.
-我的三明治怎么在你们那里? -什么?
What are you doing with my sandwich? - What?
别担心 我会发挥我的强项摆平他
Don't worry... I'll take care of this with my specialty.
那不是你的三明治 是我们的三明治
This isn't your sandwich, this is our sandwich.
这是你的三明治?
This is your sandwich, huh?
袋子怎么会写着班森呢?
Then how come it says Benson on the bag?
班森
本来应该写阿天
Huh? It's supposed to say Rigby...
可是他们拼错字了
but they misspelled my name wrong.
不要乱说了
Stop lying.
你明明说是你买♥♥的
Dude. I thought you said you bought this.
他才没有买♥♥
No, he didn't buy it.
你们两个懒惰鬼
Now get off your lazy butts...
现在就去买♥♥ 豪华起司三明治还给我
and go get me another grilled cheese deluxe!
你毁了我们的休假
You ruined our day off.
没事啦 鸟哥 现在根本没几个人排队
Don't worry, dude. The line won't be that long.
起司王
谢谢你发挥你的强项喔 白♥痴♥
Thanks for saving the day with your specialty. You idiot.
随便啦 你也没厉害到哪里
Whatever, like you could do any better.
我本来就比你会瞎编
I'm a better liar than you are.
有吗?
Oh really?
你唯一比我厉害的 就是当个没用的‥
The only thing you're better than me at is being a big piece of...
搞什么? 那两个大只佬他们插队
What the... Those pork loins are cutting.
不好意思
Excuse me.
那两个好人是太空人 有权利插队
Those fine men are astronauts. They can cut in line.
他们为国家战斗
They fought for our country.
鸟哥 这是你的大好机会
Dude. There's your chance
证明自己比我还会瞎编 还是你没招了?
to prove you're a better liar than me. Or maybe you can't.
看你的蠢样
Look at your face.
你的内心里面 现在一定又气又呕
It must really eat you up inside...
因为你就是没有办法证明 你比我还会瞎编
to not be able to prove you're a better liar than me.
因为你就是证明不了
'Cause you can't prove nothin'.
-你什么都证明不了 -好啊
You can't prove anything. - Fine.
要我证明我比你还会瞎编吗?
You want me to prove I'm a better liar than you?
那就来比比看谁最会瞎编好了
Why don't we see who's better at lying.
先穿帮的人就输了
Whoever gets caught first loses.
好啊 反正你不可能比我厉害
Okay. It's not like you're ever gonna lie better than this.
不好意思 小姐
Excuse me, miss?
-怎样? -我们就是太空人
What? - We're astronauts.
我就说过我比你还会瞎编了吧
I told you I'm a better liar than you.
滚一边看好了
Step aside.
等一下我要请你叫我瞎编高手
I'll show you how a real man lies.
美女 给我来份豪华烤起司三明治
Hey, baby... give me a grilled cheese deluxe
动作快一点
and make it snappy.
因为我们是太空人 急着要赶回太空去
'Cause we're astronauts and we gotta get back up in space.
-懂我的意思吧 -天啊
Know what I'm sayin? - Oh my.
太空人要一份豪华烤起司三明治
One grilled cheese deluxe for the astronauts.
一共两块五毛
That'll be two fifty.
这是月球钱
That's a moon quarter.
-看吧 -你真的很烂
See. - Dude, that was lame.
不好意思 先生 你的烤三明治好了
Excuse me, sir. Your grilled cheese is ready.
谢了 我们得把这个 送去给太空人♥大♥队长
Thanks. We gotta get this back to our astronaut captain.
你懂我的意思吧
Know what I'm sayin'?
那边的人 就是你的太空人♥大♥队长吗?
Is that your astronaut captain over there?
贵宾席
他就是那家伙
This is the guy.
你是那家伙
You're the guy?
我是‥
I'm...
那家伙
I'm the guy.
很荣幸认识你 大队长
Well. It's an honor to meet you, captain.
阿天中队长 讲了好多你的丰功伟业
Lieutenant Rigs here has told us a lot about you.
对啊 真高兴 可以认识同行的太空人呢
Yeah, it's great to meet a couple of real fellow astronauts.
你们跑来这鸟不生蛋的地方 做什么?
So, what are you guys doing in this dump hole anyways?
我们只是来帮我们的指挥官 买♥♥份烤三明治
You know, we're just pickin' up a grilled cheese... for our commanding officer.
我懂
I hear that.
我们正打算要回去基地
Yeah, we're just gettin' ready to take it back to the compound.
基地? 我们也正打算要回基地呢
Compound? We were just getting ready to go there ourselves.
-要不要搭便车? -好啊 搭你们的便车回基地
Want a lift? - Sure, we'll take a ride to the compound.
我一直在想啊
Come to think of it...
为什么之前 没在基地看过你们两个?
why haven't we seen you around the compound before?
我们刚结束 十年的巡航太空任务
We just got back from a 10 year stint in the ol' shuttle craft.
没错吧 鸟哥大队长
Isn't that right, captain Mordecai?
对啊 我们刚转调到这里来
Yeah, and we just transferred here.
今天是第一天
It's our first day.
欢迎 我们带你们去参观吧
Well, welcome. We'll be glad to show you around.
希望你们准备好 要花250万纳税人的血汗钱了
Now, I hope you're up to spending 2.5 million dollars... in tax-payers' money,
因为我们开车
'cause we're driving.
先生们 欢迎光临基地‥
Gentleman, welcome to the compound.
我把识别证忘在另一条裤子了
I forgot my ID in my other pants.
可以帮我刷一下吗?
Can you help me out, guys?
什么? 那是我的识别证耶
Ah, what? That was my ID.
我交代过你别搞丢的
I told you not to lose it.
好了‥冷静 我们刷就好了
Guys. Calm down. You can use our ID's.
琼斯太空人
来吧 穿上去可能会比较自在一点
Here, you guys might be more comfortable in these.
谢了
Thanks.
我很爱穿这件制♥服♥
Yeah, I love these things...
可是鸟哥大队长就不是了
but captain Mordecai might not be that into them.
他最爱穿粉红制♥服♥
Don't you like your uniforms in pink?
-粉红? -那是我临时跟人借的
Pink? - I only had to borrow a pair that one time from
跟‥独眼花子博士借的
Dr. Asinovskovich... that one time.
你认识独眼花子博士喔
You know Dr. Asinovskovich?
真好玩 因为她就在这里
That's funny, because she's right here.
我不记得你啊
I don't remember you.
是吗?
Really?
就是有一次参加研讨会啊
It was that one time at that conference.
你不记得我了?
You don't remember me?
什么研讨会的事我不太记得了
I don't remember very much from that conference.
我‥先走一步了
I have to go.
这实在有够尴尬的
That was awkward.
走吧 带你们参观
Well, come on, we'll give you the grand tour.
阿天 不要再骗了
Dude, you should quit right now.
你一定会露出马脚
You're totally gonna get caught.
走着瞧
We'll see.
我看你快不行了啦
Man, I don't think you can last much longer.
劝你投降
I think you should give it up.
他们没有怀疑我
They're not on to me.
那我只好使出全部的瞎编功力了
Then I guess it's time that I start lying at 100 percent.
给你好看
What do you think of that?
参观我们的基地
And what tour would be complete...
就一定要来欣赏 我们伟大骄傲的作品
剧集 | 日常工作(2010) | 导航列表