剧集 | 日常工作(2010) | 导航列表
What point?
你不够格跟我们混
That we're totally not hanging out enough.
好气
Aw, jeez.
别担心 我们还是会帮你把到妹
Don't worry. We're still gonna help you get your lady.
-怎么把? -去你家办轰趴
How? - By partying at your place.
你说什么?
Wait, what?
狂欢啦‥
Party!
阿天 那些人都没在挺我
Dude, these guys aren't trying to help me.
他们只是在耍我
They're just messing with me.
鸟哥 他们在狂欢
Dude, they're just partying.
在我家狂欢要怎么样帮我把妹
How is this supposed to help me get the ladies?
他们带来一个啊
They got you a lady.
那个根本就不是妹
That's not a lady.
你们说要帮我追志铃的
Hey, I thought you were gonna help me with Margaret.
有东西摸我
Something's touching me.
兄弟 看我的
Hey, bros, check this out.
来 我拉你一把
Here, let me help you up.
耍你的啦 去叫志铃拉你一把啊
Psych. Why don't you ask Margaret to help you up?
去跟你的新朋友玩吧 烂咖
You know what, Rigby? Have fun with your new friends, you jerk.
提醒你一声
And just so you know...
等班森发现你跟猪朋狗友混
when Benson finds out about your friends... and their little hang out time...
会把你赶出青黏公园
he's probably gonna fire you.
再见了 朋友
Later, bro.
鸟哥 等一下
Mordecai, wait!
兄弟 这里有弹跳床
Bros, I found a trampoline.
不行啦
No!
你在我床上干什么?
What are you doing to my bed?
你睡这个哦 兄弟
You sleep on this, bro?
-下来啦 -先来个空翻
Get off it! - Right after this somersault.
兄弟 这张弹跳床压住我了
Bros. This trampoline's all over me.
快帮我弄出去
Help me get it off.
兄弟‥
Bros.
我的床
My bed.
兄弟 认识这个呆咖吗?
Hey, bro. You know this nerd?
看我的
Check this out.
怎么了 矮冬瓜
What's the matter Rigbone?
你喜欢这个呆咖?
You like that nerd or something?
就是说啊 别在意
Yeah, dude, chill out
来喝一杯
and have a drink.
-鸟哥 -别碰我
Hey, Mordecai... - Don't touch me.
你要罩我一下哦
Hey, so, I sorta need your help.
去找你的新兄弟罩你
Why don't you ask your new bros for help?
别这样啦 不能都怪我
Dude, get over it. It's not my fault.
要是你刚才跟我一起打强强哥
If you woulda just hung out with me and played some Strong Johns...
就不会变成这样
none of this would have happened.
没买♥♥游戏我很抱歉
Look. I'm sorry about the game.
但也不该把我当垃圾对待
But that doesn't give you the right to treat me like garbage.
你该向我道歉
You owe me an apology.
-对不起 -是真心的道歉
I'm sorry. - A real apology.
对不起 很抱歉
Okay I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你这样开心了吧
Is that what you wanted to hear?
我想你
I miss you!
人家想你啦
I miss you.
好啦 不要那么肉麻
Okay. Quit being a baby.
干嘛打人家
Why?
谁叫你耍我
That's for psyching me.
等班森回来你就惨了
It's gonna suck for you when Benson gets untied.
你一定要罩我
Dude. You have to help me.
要不然咧 朋友
Way ahead of you, bro.
洛畸‥
Hey, Skips. - Hey, Skips.
我们有状况了
We have a problem.
独角兽
Unicorns?
你怎么知道?
How'd you know?
他们在我的草坪上尿尿
They peed on my lawn.
那‥要怎么甩掉他们?
So how do we get rid of them?
很难 他们像臭虫一样
Oh, that's really hard, they're like insects.
不过呢‥
But...
有件事独角兽绝不会拒绝
there one thing unicorns never say no to.
尬车
Drag racing.
兄弟‥
Bros! Bros!
你们知道该怎么做吧
You guys know what to do, right?
知道‥
Yeah. - Yeah.
阿天 我以为对手是独角兽
Hey, Rigby... weren't we supposed to race some unicorns
怎么变成一群废咖
and not a bunch of losers?
兄弟‥
Bro!
没有马的马车
Horseless carriages
兄弟‥
Bros!
冲啊
Commence.
兄弟‥
Bros!
做掉独角兽就要这么做
This is how you get rid of unicorns.
兄弟‥
Bros.
他们回来了怎么办?
But what if they come back?
不可能的事情
They ain't comin' back.
兄弟‥
Bros.
酷‥
Cool.
这是唯一的独角兽退散法
That's the only way to get rid of unicorns.
你们两个白♥痴♥ 竟然让独角兽跑进来乱
I can't believe you idiots let those unicorns in here.
你们两个白♥痴♥ 最好快点打扫干净
You two morons had better get this mess cleaned up
不然退散的就会变成你们两个
or you'll wish it was you driving that car.
变独角兽
The unicorn one?
好冷‥
Cold.
还有你
And you.
别再喷古龙水
Quit spraying that cologne.
那对把妹根本无效
It's not going to get you any ladies.
大白♥痴♥
Idiots.
要去吗 兄弟?
Wanna go, bro?
-打强强哥? -对啊
Strong Johns? - Yeah.
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 日常工作(2010) | 导航列表