剧集 | 日常工作(2010) | 导航列表
整人电♥话♥王
超爆笑
喂
Hello?
你好 我是倪士水
Yes, this is Ime Sher.
你是谁?
Ime Sher who?
我好高兴我不是你老妈啦
I'm sure glad I ain't Joe Mamma.
恭喜你刚被整人电♥话♥王恶整了
You just got pranked by the Master Prank Caller.
整人电♥话♥王 真是网路上最好笑的东西啦
The Master Prank Caller is the funniest thing on the internet.
对吧 鸟哥
Right, Mordecai?
是啊 他的确是满好笑的
Yeah, I guess he's pretty funny.
但是你知道什么 会比看整人电♥话♥王更好笑吗?
But you know what's even funnier than watching prank phone calls?
喂
Hello.
喂 棒棒伯吗?
Hello, Pops?
人家是
Yes?
等一下打付费电♥话♥来的是‥
Please hold for a collect call from...
你老妈
Joe Mamma.
-喂 -喂 洛畸
Hello? - Hey, Skips...
你是不是有个儿子叫做你老妈?
you have a son named Joe Mamma?
你说什么
Excuse me?
-喂 -班森
Hello. - Hey, Benson,
你有没有你老妈的书啊
do you got any books by Joe Mamma?
你是谁啊
Who is this?
不管你是谁
Whoever this is coming from...
我会追你追到天涯海角
I will track you down
-一定追到你 -阿天 他还在碎碎念耶
and I will find you, and if it... - Dude, he's still on the phone.
-他还在念 -跑远点
He's still on the phone?
-不要被我追到 -他还在碎碎念哦
He's still on the phone.
鸟哥 我们是整人电♥话♥王
Mordecai. We're the best prank callers ever, aren't we?
是啊 是第二名
Yeah, second best.
你刚才没在听吗?
What? Did you not hear what we just did?
我们超爆笑
We were hilarious.
是 没错
Yeah, we were.
但是我们不是第一名
But we're not number one
除非我们这么做
until we do this.
你打给谁?
Who you calling?
整人电♥话♥王
The Master Prank Caller.
我崇拜你
Holy crud.
挂电♥话♥ 这样整人很好玩是吗?
Hang up that phone. You think your little pranks are funny?
很好玩吗?
You think they're funny?
看我来整你们有多好玩
What do you guys think of my prank?
喂 你说什么?
Ring-ring. Hello, what's that?
禁止阿天跟鸟哥 使用家里的电♥话♥吗?
Mordecai and Rigby are banned from using the house phone?
好的
Okay.
有胆再打整人电♥话♥看看啊
Good luck making your prank calls now!
阿天 去跟棒棒伯借电♥话♥
Dude, let's go use Pop's phone.
棒棒伯 电♥话♥借打一下‥
Pops, can we borrow your phone? - Pops, can we borrow your phone?
可是人家 还在等你老妈的电♥话♥耶
I would but I'm holding to talk with Joe Mamma.
你们可以 用我床底下的电♥话♥
But you're welcome to use the phones under my bed.
酷 这是什么电♥话♥
Cool. What kind are they?
八零年代白金钢
80's cell phones.
酷‥
Cool.
谢了 棒棒伯‥
Thanks, Pops.
小朋友 小心一点哦
Oh, and boys. Do be careful.
它可能会害你们长脑瘤
I think they might cause brain tumors.
好了 快点来恶整整人电♥话♥王吧
All right. Now let's prank the Master Prank Caller.
好啊 我要打了
Okay, here I go.
-喂 -喂 是我 外送披萨小弟
Hello. - Yeah, this is pizza delivery guy.
我手上有你订的五十份披萨哦
I have fifty pizzas here that you ordered.
不错哦 送过来吧
Sounds great. Bring 'em over.
你订了五十份披萨?
You ordered fifty pizzas?
对啊 跟辣鸡翅
Yeah, and hot wings.
快送来
Get here quick, okay?
你妈都快饿扁了
Your mom is, like, totally starving.
好的 我要挂了
Yeah. Okay. I gotta go.
好 换我来整他
Let me take a crack at it.
-喂 -我是哗啦
Hello. - Hi, this is Stan.
哪个哗啦?
Stan who?
哗啦‥
Stan...
霹‥霹雳啪啦
Stanmansan?
你名叫哗啦霹雳啪啦
Your name is Stan Stanmansan?
对‥对啊
Uh... Yep.
好 恭喜你 这是我听过最白♥痴♥的假名了
Well, congrats. That's the stupidest fake name I've ever heard.
你的超弱假声音哪里去了?
And what happened to your unfunny fake voice?
我哪知道
I don't know.
给我听好 不要再打来了
Now listen up, stop calling here
不然你们会后悔
or I'm gonna make you sorry.
他好厉害
This guy's good.
不知道耶 这样做好像不太好
I don't know, maybe we shouldn't do this.
你要认输?
What? You givin' up?
鸟哥 我们可以整到他的
Dude. We can prank this guy.
你想要当他的手下败将
Do you wanna be this guy's son,
还是要当第一名啊
or do you wanna be number one?
拼了
Let's do it.
-喂 整人电♥话♥王 我是‥ -玩过了
Hello, Master Prank Caller? This is... - Did it.
-喂 同学 我是那个‥ -听过了
Yeah, buddy, it's Joe Ma... - Heard it.
-喂 是啊 -你们再没创意一点嘛
Yeah, hello? - You got anything original?
鸟哥 你的招很废
Yeah, hello? Dude, that was the worst try yet.
看我怎么修理这个废物
Time to put an end to this junkfest.
看来你也跟这个废物差不多
Looks like the junkfest just got a new member.
好意思说我 你的五十份披萨好不到哪里去
Yeah, right, like your fifty pizzas thing was way better.
你说是就是 哗啦霹雳啪‥啦
Whatever, Stan Manistan... Man.
想得美 我知道是你打来的
Nice try, dude, I know it's you.
不是我啊
Not me, dude.
喂
Hello?
你是送披萨的? 还是哗啦霹雳啪啦?
Is this the pizza guy or Stan Stanmansan?
-都是 -我警告过你们不要再打了
Both? - I warned you to leave me alone.
现在我就要整爆你们
Now I'm gonna prank you so hard
整到你们屁滚尿流
you're both gonna poop-a-duke.
八零年代打来
The 1980's called...
要回他们的白金钢
they want their cell phones back.
这里是什么地方?
Where are we?
阿天 我们回到青黏公园了吗?
Dude, I think we're back at the park.
-是这样吗? -什么意思?
Are we? - What do you mean?
鸟哥 所有的树都好小
Dude, all the trees are small.
你看那一张长椅 有够新
And look at that park bench. It's so new-looking.
我跟你说 这里超诡异的
I'm tellin' ya, something weird's going on.
看 棒棒伯 我们去问他
Look, there's Pops, let's go ask him.
棒棒伯‥
Pops. Hey, Pops.
你可以跟阿天说一切没事吗?
Can you tell Rigby, here, that everything's fine?
说什么?
What, now?
棒棒伯为什么看起来那么青春?
Why does Pops look so young?
请问 你们两位是谁啊?
Now then, who are you two gentlemen?
怎么知道我是谁?
How do you know my name?
是我们 鸟哥跟阿天
Pops, it's us, Mordecai and Rigby.
可是人家这辈子 都没有见过你们两位啊
But I've never met either of you gentlemen in my entire life.
-什么? -我就说吧 一定有问题
What? - I'm telling you, dude... something weird's going on here.
-同学 -干什么?
Hey, guys. - What?
你们有没有发现 青黏公园怪怪的啊
You notice anything strange going on around here?
他是想跟我们打屁吗?
Is he getting fresh with us?
我看他是想跟我们单挑 哥儿们
Yo, I think he's all up in our threads, homefry.
那个怪人看了就想吐
That dillweed just barfed me out.
打屁 单挑 还有那个哥儿们
Fresh? Barf me out? Homefries?
这里是八零年代啦
We're in the 80's, dude.
棒棒伯 今年是哪一年
Pops, what year is this?
当然是1982年啊
Well, it's 1982, of course.
你看吧
See?
-阿天 这下惨了 -还用你说
Dude, this is bad. - I know,
我超级不爱八零年代
I don't even like the 80's that much.
要回去只有一个方法了
The only way we're gonna get back... is if
就是要整惨他
we prank him harder than he pranked us.
来吧
Let's do it.
剧集 | 日常工作(2010) | 导航列表