剧集 | 日常工作(2010) | 导航列表
Dude, wish him back.
但现在没有办法
But it doesn't work that way.
-什么意思? -我看不见他
What do you mean? - I can't see him, can I?
那只好去找他了
Then we have to go get him.
可是他会发怒
But he's gonna be miffed.
总比害死他好吧
Better than him being dead.
那个‥洛畸人呢?
Hey, have you two see Skips?
阿天送他去月球了
Rigby sent him to the moon.
等等 什么?
Wait, what?
我们不小心用键盘 把洛畸送去月球
We accidentally sent Skips to the moon with this keyboard...
现在要把他救回来
and now we have to get him back.
我爱月球
I love the moon.
你少来 洛畸呢?
Come on, where's Skips?
好吧 展示给他们看
Look. We'll show you.
快点啦 你们有够慢的
Come on let's go. Jeez, you take forever.
抱歉 棒棒伯要上洗手间
Sorry, Pops had to go to the bathroom.
两次
Twice.
现在怎么做?
So, what do we do?
交给我们
Don't worry, we got it.
#送去月球‥#
#Take us to the moon, whoa#
#快送我们去月球‥#
#Won't you take us to the moon#
真好笑喔
Ha, ha, very fu...
怎么有这么多垃圾?
What is all this junk?
不要生我的气
Don't get mad at me, guys,
我刚才等你们的时候 送了一大堆东西上月球
but I kind of... sent a bunch of stuff to the moon while you guys were in the house.
#一大堆鸭宝宝 送到月球去#
#A bunch of baby ducks Send em' to the moon#
#坏掉的汽水机 也送到月球去#
#Soda machine that doesn't work Send em' to the moon#
蠢蛋 你还送了什么过来
You drillbit, what else did you send?
是洛畸 他在那里
Look. It's Skips. There he is.
很好 就一定要送怪物来
Great, it had to be a monster.
那是什么?
What is that?
阿天 你们去救洛畸
Rigby. You guys go get Skips.
-我们来接应你们 -好‥
We'll pick you up. - Okay.
棒棒伯 帮我一下
Pops, help me with this.
快一点‥
Let's go.
-快啦 -不要催我 我要想歌♥词
Come on. - Give me a break... I have to come up with the words, you know.
我想到了 #走开‥大怪物#
Okay, I got it. #Go away, big monster. Go go...#
不要啊‥
No.
怎样?
What?
电池好像没有电了
Dude, I think the batteries just died.
什么?
What?
-快点 阿天 -电池没有电了
Hurry up, dude. - The batteries are dead.
什么?
What?
人体手鼓有天会救你一命
Hamboning will save your life someday.
比如说 "你要抢我的钱?"
It will be all like, "What, you trying to mug me?"
看我的厉害 人体手鼓
I'm telling you dude. Hamboning.
我有办法了 拿一下
I know what to do. Hold this.
不要啊
No!
看招‥
Yeah.
人体手鼓
Hamboning.
你还真的做出这种事
I can't believe you just did that.
快弹键盘
Use your keyboard.
电池没有电了
The batteries are dead.
快弹
Play it.
#送回家‥送我们回家#
#Take us home. Take us all back home#
成功了
We did it. Yeah.
-那是我的 -错 你送他去月球
Hey, that's mine. - Nope. You sent him to the moon...
为了补偿他 至少要把键盘送给洛畸
so the least you can do is give him your keyboard. Right, Skips?
对
Right.
-快给我还来 -什么?
And, let's have it. - What?
你们之前用键盘 从我的口袋里骗走的四十元
The forty dollars you two conned out of me... with that stupid keyboard crud.
我知道还没花掉
I know you've still got it.
快给我还来
Now give it back.
打扫干净 不然我开除你们
Now clean up this mess or you're fired.
他们有够夸张
Can you believe this?
没错
No.
鸟哥 真讨厌
Dude. This sucks.
大洞居然还在
The hole's still there.
你觉得班森看见了吗?
Do you think Benson noticed it?
现在看不到了
He won't now.
鸟哥 你真是个天才
Dude, you are a genius.
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 日常工作(2010) | 导航列表