Because he speaks your own fears to your face?
安静
Be silent!
因为你害怕他说得完全没错
Because you fear he's right?
闭嘴
Shut up!
他因其信仰而存在
He's what his faith made him.
就像你一样 修女
Just like you, sister.
就像你一样
Just like you.
守住
Hold!
决不妥协
Give no ground!
修女 第七中♥央♥大厅人满为患
Sister! The Seventh Concourse is overrun.
我们可以撤退
We can still fall back!
路若是好走 那目的地怕是没什么大用
Should the road be easy, the destination is worthless.
站起来 士兵 去战斗
Stand, soldier, and fight.
阿斯塔特修士的进攻失败了
The Astartes' assault is failing!
我们可以与第七十二装甲师重整集结
We can regroup with the Seventy-Second Armoured
向西推进
and push forward in the west!
守住这片圣地
Hold this holy ground!
在帝皇的指引下战斗
Fight in the God-Emperor's light!
生命最重要 修女
Life matters, sister.
你为什么要缠着我
Why do you plague me?
没有忠实信徒 你就没有信仰
Without the faithful, you have no faith.
不
No...
你已经死在战争中了
You died in the battle.
就在几天前
Days ago.
我亲眼看到你死了
I saw you die.
你是狂热信徒 Danica
You're a zealot, Danica.
和所有狂热信徒一样
And like all zealots,
当你的信仰受到挑战 你便因他人的软弱而责怪他们
when your faith is challenged you blame others for their weakness.
星球沦陷 不是因为其子民没有信仰
This world didn't fall because its people were faithless.
星球沦陷
It fell...
是因为你输掉了战争
because you lost the war.
天使 怎么了
Angel? What's wrong?
我们到疏散点了
We are here.
但是船舰在哪里
But where are the ships?
怎么什么都没有
Where is... anything?
这里不是唯一的疏散点
This wasn't the only evacuation locus.
还有其他疏散点
There are others.
不要害怕
Have no fear.
我们继续向西行进 往城市边缘走
We'll head west and make for the city's edge.
一旦我们到了那里
Once we're there...
Danica
Danica!
找掩护 保持低姿态
Take cover. Stay low.
无论发生什么 不要回头 一直向西走
Whatever happens, keep heading west.
Sa'kan
Sa'kan...
向西走 不管发生什么 离开这座城市
West. No matter what. Get out of the city.
浴身于战火
Into the fires of battle.
铸炼于战砧
Unto the anvil of war.
修女
Sister...
现在该怎么办 修女
What now, sister?
站起来
Get up.
请原谅我
Forgive me.
意志如铁
Iron of will.
力量如钢
Steel of muscle.
锻于战争之熔炉
Forged in the furnace of war.
这个星系
This galaxy...
属于我们
is ours.
你的帝国已经错过时机
Your empire had its chance.
我们向西走
We head west.
那Sa'kan呢
But what about Sa'kan?
我们必须先把你们送到安全的地方
We have to get you to safety.
无足轻重
Irrelevant.
不值一战
Unworthy.
你的反抗异常顽强
An unusual degree of defiance.
但依旧徒劳无功
Yet futile.
我
I...
听到了
hear...
天使的声音
an Angel...
Sa'kan 你还活着
Sa'kan! You're alive!
看来你也活着
As are you, I see.
你还记得我说过的话吗
Do you recall what I said?
向西走
To go west.
要一直向西走
Always west.
愿帝皇与你同在
And may the Emperor be with you.
跟我们一起走吧
Come with us.
求你了
Please.
现在不行
Not this time.
帝皇还需要我
The Emperor still has need of me.
我必须在那个怪物
I must hunt that creature down,
猎杀我之前消灭它
before it hunts me.
但是你受伤了
But you're injured...
你的手
Your hand...
我年轻的时候猎过龙 孩子
I hunted dragons in my youth, boy.
这些小擦伤微不足道
A few scratches won't slow me down now.
去吧
Go.
尽可能躲起来
Stay in hiding where you can.
往城市边缘跑
Make for the city's edge.
告诉他们 是火蜥蜴战团的Sa'kan让你们来的
Tell them Sa'kan of the Salamanders sent you.
谢谢 修女
My thanks, sister.
讲
Speak.
本机被猎杀
This one... is hunted...
详细说
Elaborate.
本机请求
This one requests...
获得新生
regeneration...
重新修复
rejuvenation...
我明白了 你这是在汇报失败
Ah. You are reporting failure.
我不会浪费冥工圣甲虫的能量 来修复有缺陷的工具
I will not waste my canopteks' energy reviving a deficient instrument.
真是有趣
How interesting.
你好 外星垃圾
Greetings, alien filth.
让你苟活至今 还真是让人恼火
Your continued existence is a source of aggravation.
不过 既然你来了 我有一个问题要问
Nevertheless, with this opportunity, a question occurs.
你个怪物 我没必要回答你的问题
I owe you no answers, creature.
尽管如此 我还是会问
And yet, the question will be asked.
你到这个星球
Your presence on this world.
是什么力量能让你负隅顽抗
What drives your futile defiance?
你们已经输掉了战争
The war is already lost.
这个星球的人请求援助
The people of this world called for aid.
我们予以回应
We answered.
因为我们是火蜥蜴战团
We are the Salamanders.
我们保护无助之人
We shield the helpless.
换我问了 外星人
My turn, alien.
你们这种卑微物种提出的问题
The queries of lesser species
既无用也无趣
are of neither use nor interest.
是什么让你如此狂妄自大
What hubris drives you,
以为可以躲过我的战友们的怒火
that you believe you can hide from the rage of my brothers?
躲过他们带来的烈焰
From the fire they'll bring?
你的妄想可真有趣
Such intriguing delusion.
就这样吧 生物改造的异常产物
So be it, bioengineered anomaly.
交谈到此为止
This exchange ends now.
六一七排 请报告情况
Platoon Six-One-Seven. Report in.
远处山脊安全
Far ridge secure.
没有异星人威胁
No xenos threat.
收到
Acknowledged.
七五五排 请报告情况
Platoon Seven-Five-Five. Report in.
还在西部树林 长官
Still in the western woods, ma'am.
是否有异星人存在
Xenos presence?
没有 没有异星人
Negative. No xenos.
只有丧失理智的士兵
Only the mind-dead.
他们正蹒跚着向城外走
They keep shambling out of the city.
收到
Acknowledged.
处决命令仍然有效
Execution orders stand.
七五五收到 完毕