战锤原创动画系列
诚然我们正处于黑暗时代
但仍旧十分幸运 生时不必见其灭亡
-卓维亚第四龙骑兵团 Valtor将军
第十二章 失败
第十三章 拯救
第十四章 光之指引
第十五章 毁灭
第十六章 祷告
第十七章 第二次机会
第十八章 职责之终
尾声 印记持有者
终曲 山谷
彼之盲
本剧涉及内容均为虚构若有雷同纯属巧合
本集制♥作♥过程中死印未受损害
驱灵死域
第三集
让开
Get out of the way.
不
No.
放下武器
Lower your weapon.
他们没有信仰
They're faithless.
他们和其他人一样 思想腐朽
Their minds will rot, like the others.
现在应予以他们帝皇的仁慈
Better to grant them the Emperor's Mercy now.
修女放下武器
Lower your weapon, sister.
δδ
马上放下
Now.
仁慈 阿斯塔特修士的仁慈吗
Mercy? From one of the Astartes?
脏东西
Vile things.
刺客 有麻烦吗
Are you encountering difficulties, assassin?
我的要求是速战速决
I expected efficiency.
绝对净化
I expected absolute purgation.
目前仍在
This one is still
预估处理时限内
within the operation's estimated temporal parameters.
若是被迫要觉醒更多刺客
It would displease me
并不能取悦我
to be forced into awakening more of your kind.
啊 近期实验的废弃品
Ah. The detritus of my recent experiments.
无关痛痒的东西 解决掉
They are irrelevant. You may nullify them.
正有此意
This one is attempting to do so.
行
I see.
死印持有者
This... Bearer of the Deathmark...
现在遇到
is experiencing...
麻烦了
vexation...
安全无碍
We're clear.
大家跟紧 别分散
But stay close.
现在要怎么办
What do we do now?
回地下室还是怎样
Back to the crypts or...
我们往西走
We go west.
城市中心有一处疏散点
There's an evacuation locus at the city's core.
或许帝国♥军♥队依旧把控着主教区
Imperial forces may still hold the Cardinal District.
我们能去外星球吗
We can get off-world?
当然
I believe so.
我从未去过其他星球
I've never been off-world.
要坚强 Atia
Be strong, Atia.
勇气会助你克服恐惧
Courage will see you through these days of horror.
等等
Give me a moment.
我们离城市中心并不远
We are not far from the city's core.
向西几个小时就能到主教区
The Cardinal District is only a few hours' west from here.
没错
This is true.
但这些天我往西看过好多次
But I have looked west many times these last days.
从没见过驶向天际的疏散船舰
I saw no evacuation vessels rising into the sky.
也没听到有关军队驻扎的讯息
Nor have I heard reports from our forces there.
修女 你这是在做战术简报
Is this a tactical briefing, sister,
还是不赞成我决定的演讲
or a disapproving lecture?
你先是包庇不忠无信仰之人
First you shield the faithless.
而后又对他们撒谎
Now you lie to them.
无论能否成功登舰
Shuttle or not,
这都是与帝国♥军♥队余部联♥系♥的最佳方案
this is the best way to link up with any remaining Imperial forces.
如果可以让他们登上疏散船舰 那我一定能找到
And if there's a way to get them aboard an evacuation vessel, then I will find it.
万一呢
If.
这是他们唯一的希望
It's their only hope.
我不会偷走他们唯一的希望
I won't steal that from them.
你到底是怎样的死亡天使
What kind of Angel of Death are you?
不会告诉孩子们
The kind that cannot tell children
他们今夜就将死在已沦陷的城市中
they will die tonight in their fallen city.
而是会和命运斗争到生命最后一刻的那一种
The kind that will fight that fate to the last of his breath.
你做这一切也不过就是给他们换了种死法
All you do is lead them from one death to another.
我没有时间浪费在你的仇恨中
I have no more time for your hate.
憎恨是帝皇予以人类最好的礼物
Hatred is the Emperor's greatest gift to humanity.
他说得对 Danica
He's right, Danica.
对那些人来说 这或许是个机会
There might be a chance for these people.
人若是忘记了自身的职责
When the people forget their duty,
他们便不再是人 甚至连野兽都不如
they are no longer human and become something less than beasts.
在人类心中 他们已无立足之地
They have no place in the bosom of humanity,
帝皇心中亦是如此
nor in the heart of the Emperor.
就让他们死去 被人遗忘吧
Let them die and be forgotten.
我清楚《主教律令》
I know the Prime Edicts.
那不过一张经♥文♥废纸 修女
That's an ugly piece of scripture, sister.
但这并没有降低律令的真实性 我不会屈服于虚假的希望
That does not make it any less true. I will not become a slave to false hope.
不屈服吗 那有一点信念又会如何
No? What about having a little faith?
什么
What...
你说什么
what did you say?
倘若你仍未心怀希望
If you cannot muster any hope,
那我就另作其他选择
I'll settle for another bolter.
很好
Very well.
冰冷 空洞
Cold... Hollow.
我不
I don't...
眼盲 我不能
Blind? I can't...
别看
Don't look.
向前走
Move.
修女 我们快到疏散点了吗
Are we close to the evacuation site, sister?
嗯 继续走
Yes. Just keep moving.
我们深受祝福 对吗
We are blessed, are we not?
帝皇派出他的一位天使来指引我们
Guided by one of the God-Emperor's own angels.
我们的星球废墟遍野 土地和灵魂不再纯净
Our world is ash, its soil and soul defiled.
牧师 你跟我说祝福保佑
You speak to me of blessings, preacher?
王室掌权人 你又蠢又瞎吗
Throne of Gold, are you blind as well as foolish?
我们承受了太多痛苦
We have suffered much.
尽管如此 希望仍在
And yet, hope prevails.
尚有转机
All is not yet lost.
继续走
Just keep walking.
修女 挫败让你痛苦
Defeat has embittered you, sister.
我能感觉到你如今信念摇摆
I sense a soul with shaken faith.
你感觉错了
You sense nothing.
你什么都不明白
You know nothing.
但帝皇原谅你了 Danica修女
I know that the God-Emperor forgives you, Sister Danica.
你觉得我犯了什么罪需要被宽恕赦免
For what sin do you imagine I need absolution?
当然是因为失败
For this, of course.
败于外星污秽之手
For your defeat at the hands of the alien filth.
你未能拯救我们的星球
For your failure to save our world.
你没有保卫我们的星球 反而蜷缩在黑暗中
You, who cowered in the darkness instead of defending our world,
竟然胆敢跟我讲失败
dare speak to me of failure?
我只想安慰你
I meant only to comfort you...
你口中的圣地浸满了修女们的鲜血
My sisters' blood waters the holy ground you speak of.
一片你甚至没有想要去保卫的圣土
The sacred land you didn't even try to defend.
我不是战士
I am no soldier.
我尽力了
I did all I could...
你救了那四个可怜虫 庇护他们
You saved those four wretches, dragging them into the shadows
让他们多活几个小时
and granting them life for another handful of hours.
可是牧师 你又放弃了多少人的生命
But how many others did you abandon to die, preacher?
你代表不了帝皇
You do not speak for the God-Emperor.
你个没有信仰的可怜人
You are a faithless wretch.
被恐惧玷污圣袍的人
A man whose holy robes are soiled by fear.
你没资格跟我谈信仰 也没资格说失败
You have no right to speak to me of faith, nor of failure.
尤其没资格提原谅
Least of all, forgiveness.
帝皇并非心地仁慈之神
The Emperor is not a forgiving god.
差点就砍到他的骨头了吧
Cutting a little close to the bone, isn't he?
安静
Be silent.
你为什么恨他
Why do you hate him?
因为他当面拆穿了你的恐惧