不 你不懂 你不明白
No. You don't... you don't understand.
这里是圣地 比他们的死亡更有价值
This is holy ground, worth more than mere mortality.
比生命更宝贵
Worth more than life.
比一千条生命更宝贵吗
Worth more than a thousand lives?
一万条呢 -是的
Ten thousand? - Yes.
是的
Yes.
在整个帝国境内 每秒钟都有数千万人丧生
All across the Imperium, tens of millions of lives are lost every second.
轰鸣不断
Boom. Boom.
屠♥杀♥ 动♥乱♥ 种族灭绝
Massacre. Cataclysm. Genocide.
是什么让这个星球变得如此特别
What makes this world so special?
某位古老的圣人把这里奉为圣地吗
That some ancient saint consecrated the ground?
我以追随帝皇的修女的身份发言 所言皆为正义
I speak as a daughter of the Emperor, blessed with righteousness!
这个星球神圣不容侵犯
This is a shrine world.
是信仰的灯塔 黑暗中的明灯
A beacon of faith, a light in the dark.
贵为圣域
It is sacred.
至关重要
It matters.
生命才重要 修女
Life matters, Sister.
不是教堂
Not cathedrals.
也不是圣地或圣水
Not blessed ground or holy water.
没有信徒 何来宗教
Without the faithful, you have no faith.
安静
Be quiet.
我只是想让你明白并不总是 -不
I'm just trying to make you see... - No.
安静
...it's not always... - Be quiet.
那边有什么东西
There's something out there.
是我们的人
One of ours...
那位士兵
Soldier?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
你能听懂我的话吗
Can you understand me?
可能是弹震症
Shell-shock, maybe.
或者是什么我们看不见的内伤
Or some injury we can't see...
寒冷 模糊不清
Cold. Blind.
我不能我没有 -没事了 士兵
I can't. I don't. - All is well, soldier.
来
Come.
跟我来
Come with me...
寒冷
Cold.
模糊不清 在哪里 我没有
Blind. Where. I don't.
在哪里 我不能 什么时候 为什么
Where. I can't. When. Why.
我是殉教圣女修会的修女之一
I am a daughter of Our Martyred Lady.
我是环绕帝皇之刃的火焰
I am the flame that wreathes the Emperor's blade.
我是帝皇的圣器
I am His holy vessel!
亦代表修女的圣怒
I am Her sacred wrath!
甭管你什么身份 修女 你被包围了
What you are, sister, is surrounded.
信仰是我的盾牌
Faith is my shield.
既如此 请予我成全
So let it be done.
又怎么了
What now...?