驱灵死域
第一集
死印为太空死灵部队内技术高超的狙击手和刺客
忠嗣学院为帝国用于收养 教育和训练为帝国尽忠至死的贵族和军官后裔的基地
殉教圣女修会为战斗修女六大修道会之一
战锤原创动画系列
仇恨是帝皇予以人类的无上之礼
无名氏
第一章 冲撞
第二章 天降火光
第三章 灵魂之重
第四章 暴露
第五章 信仰之殇
第六章 勇气与荣耀
第七章 诅咒之声
印记显露
本剧涉及内容均为虚构若有雷同纯属巧合
本集制♥作♥过程中冥工圣甲虫未受损害
做好准备 冲
Brace for im--
圣之帝皇 人道天子
...Holy Emperor, Lord of Humanity,
人类之主 以彼之大能庇佑看顾众生者
Master of Mankind, who protects and watches over all...
神之帝皇 帝国之光
God Emperor, Light of the Imperium.
愿给予我您的力量
Give unto me your strength.
借予我您的耐心
Lend me your patience.
原谅我的软弱
Forgive my weakness.
给予我您的力量
Give unto me your strength.
借予我您的耐心
Lend me your patience.
原谅我的软弱
Forgive my weakness.
并赐予我您的宽恕
And grant me your mercy.
原谅我们任由我们的星球陷入死寂
For we have let our world die.
我将永不动摇
I will not falter.
我绝不会倒下
I will not fall.
祷告完了吗
Finished our prayers, have we?
何必呢
Why bother?
到目前为止 你的祷告对我们来说有什么用吗
What have your prayers done for us so far?
我在请求宽恕
I was asking for forgiveness.
噢这个我也会
Oh, I'll have some of that!
敬爱的帝皇 请原谅我们辜负了这个星球和它的子民
Beloved Emperor, forgive us for failing this world and all its people.
那是什么鬼东西
What the hels was that?
行吧
Fine.
虽然路途漫漫 但随便你吧
It's a long walk, but whatever.
很好
Good...
根据基础协定唤醒主要功能
Awaken primary functions from base protocols.
向您致敬 启明者Szeras
Obeisance, Illuminor Szeras,
物质之主 Zantagora首领
Master of Matter, Lord of Zantagora.
死印持有者 听候您的差遣
This bearer of the Deathmark acknowledges you.
留意
Watch...
见证
Witness...
这些卑劣种族的样本
Exemplars of a verminous breed.
这场战争的幸存者宣称这个星球归他们所有
Survivors of the war to claim this world,
他们不断尝试增援 但均以失败告终
and the failed attempts at reinforcement.
灵魂衡量者已经收到了
This weigher of souls acknowledges the mark
你在这些目标上打下的印记
you have placed upon these targets.
灵魂
Souls?
在我面前
You will refrain from such unscientific terminology
你最好避免使用这类非科学性术语
in my presence.
明白
This one understands.
解析这些人的身份
Process these identities.
长久的存活状态不符合常规
Their continued survival renders them anomalous.
在我的实验进程里 绝不允许出现异常现象
Anomalies will not be tolerated at this stage of my experimentation.
这项指令引发了是否需要唤醒的质疑
This one questions the necessity of its awakening.
死印的功能和协定相比几乎毫无差别
The function and protocols of the Deathmark are matters of nuance.
如果你想毁灭这些生物
If you wish for these creatures' destruction,
你可以把他们留给毁灭者型号♥
you may leave it to those of the Destroyer type.
毁灭者头脑简单
The Destroyers are creatures of uncomplicated circuitry.
会忽略指令要求外的任何变数
Blind to any purpose beyond the satiation of their appetites.
但在这件事上 行事必须精准
In this matter, precision is required.
明白
This one understands.
真的吗
Do you indeed?
我很好奇
I wonder.
从形式上来讲 你存在行为偏差
You exhibit a nominal degree of aberrancy.
我存在并遵守死印的协定
I exist and abide by the protocols of the Deathmark.
看起来是这样没错
So it seems...
深入到作战空间
Deploy into the battlespace.
攻击幸存者
Engage the survivors.
矫正他们持续存活造成的异常现象
Rectify the anomaly of their continued existence.
明白
This one understands.
还有最后一个需要考虑的因素
There is a final consideration.
一个潜在的危险
A potential hazard.
作战空间里到处都是
This battlespace is populated
因我最近科研疏漏而产生的废弃物
by the detritus of my recent scientific nonfeasance.
你可以清理掉这些失败品 或无视它们
You may cleanse or ignore these failures.
我不在乎
I care not.
明白
This one understands.
Zira呢 -她就在我后面
Zira? - She was right behind me.
Zira 快跑
Zira, run!
无论那是什么东西
Whatever that thing is...
如果我们从西边包抄 从侧面绕过去 就能拿下
we can take it if we cut west, come around the side...
等等
Wait!
修女
Sister...?
你觉得从天上掉下来的是什么
What was it, do you think? What fell from the sky?
炮艇机
A gunship.
帝皇派下来的天使
The Emperor's Angels.
帝皇派下来的天使现在可拯救不了这个星球
The Emperor's Angels won't save this world now.
王室那群人 他们曾有机会可以拯救我们
Throne, they had their chance.
但他们并没有珍惜衣锦还乡的机会
They didn't exactly cover themselves in glory.
这并不是他们的错
The fault wasn't theirs.
不是吗
No?
那是你的错吗
Was it yours?
不
No.
不是我的 也不是其他修女的错
Not mine, nor my sisters'.
那是谁的错
Whose, then?
我妈妈死在了前线
My mother died on the line.
反正是这么告诉我的
That's what they told me.
我那时十岁
I was ten years old.
过来一位长官
An officer came...
他穿着和你身上这件很像的制♥服♥
he wore a uniform that looked just like yours.
但他身上闻起来是鞋油和薰香的味道
He smelled of boot polish and incense, though.
不是血腥味
Not blood.
他递给我一套身份牌
He handed me a set of ID tags.
上面有军队的标志
Militarum stamped.
但那些牌都不是她的
They weren't hers.
太干净了
They were too clean.
没有血迹
No blood.
没有弹痕
No shrapnel marks.
但我还是留着它们
But I still kept them.
然后呢
And then what?
忠嗣学院收养了我
The Schola Progenium.
祷告
Prayers.
磨砺
Tempering.
然后加入修女会
Then the Order.
归属感 目标
Belonging. A purpose.
信仰
Faith.
那你看看这四周 修女
Look around, Sister.
你的信仰如今将你带向了何处
Where has your faith led you?
在这片死亡之地 最后一个幸存者
One of the last to draw breath, in a land of the dead.
如此也好
So be it.
为帝皇而死好过于 -为自己而活
It is better to die for the Emperor... - ...than live for yourself.
老话是这么说的 对吧
That's how the saying goes, right?
那你来告诉我 修女
So tell me, Sister.
谁该为这个星球的灭亡负责呢
Who does bear the blame for the death of this world?
以帝皇之名
In the Emperor's name!
实际上
The truth...
事实是这个星球本不必灭亡
The truth is, this world didn't have to die.
如果保卫者能奋勇抵御 我们本可以拯救这个星球
We could've saved it, had the defenders fought harder.
你这是怪罪于那些牺牲者了
You blame the dead.
如果他们能坚守信仰 绝不动摇 我们就可以赢得这场战争
If their faith had held true, we would've won the war.
他们的软弱让我们失去了这个宝贵的星球
Their weakness cost us this precious world.
你就像个狂热信徒
You sound like a zealot.