剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表
好了 都站好了
Alright, settle in.
爱德华 又名黑胡子 今天有些想法要和大家分享一下
Edward, AKA Blackbeard, has a few thoughts he'd like to share with us today.
开始之前 我想提醒大家 承认自己的行为是需要很大勇气的
Before he begins, I will remind everyone it takes guts to own up to one's actions.
所以 让我们听听他要说什么吧
So, let's hear him out.
好的
Okay.
没想过自己还会再次站在你们面前
Didn't think I'd be standing before you again.
更别提是在这种场合下了
Certainly not under these circumstances.
首先 我想对你们表达一下我诚挚的
I just wanted to start off by saying a big,
发自内心的感谢 感谢你们允许我又回到你们当中
massive, heartfelt thank you for allowing me back into this community.
我会遵守复仇号♥的
I will abide by the guidelines
所有规定
for staying aboard "The Revenge, "
包括戴上这个超级勒脖子的
including wearing this super tight
猫圈 上面还挂了个铃铛 这样我就不能偷偷摸摸了
cat collar with a bell on it, so I can't sneak up on people.
不能 必须戴铃
No sneaking. He's gonna wear the bell.
也许我的一些行为 也许我的所有行为
Perhaps some of my actions, maybe all of my actions,
也许我 我本人 我自己做过一些让你们
perhaps me, myself, maybe I've made some of you feel
觉得 -被杀 被枪击
somewhat- - Murdered? Shot?
被折磨 焦虑 崩溃 -好了嘿 嘿
Tortured? Anxious? Onedge? - Okay. Hey, hey.
好了 但丁 -说啥说 都做过
Come on. Calm down. Preach! All of that shit.
不管是多么黑暗 多么不快的事让我们走到了今天 那些都是过去了
And whatever that nasty, dark stuff was that brought us here, it's in the past.
我想说的是 从今往后
Which is all I want to say, at the end of the day,
我们会在新的文化中继续生活
is we're trying to move the culture forward.
对 -我想让你们都看到这一点
Yeah. And I want you all to see this.
这艘船 是一艘太空船
This here is a ship and it's a space ship.
安全的地方 -这是艘安全的太空船
Safe space. - It's a safe space ship.
没错
There it is.
好
Yeah.
说的好
Good landing.
深刻 非常认真 非常勇敢
Deep. Very intense and very brave,
你们也是这种感觉吧 有问题吗
I think you'll find. Any questions?
有 -蟑螂
Yeah. Roach.
巴顿斯真的变成了一只鸟吗
Did Buttons really turn into a bird
还是你杀了他
or did you kill him?
他是真的变成了一只鸟
He actually turned into a bird.
好吧 行
Okay. Okay, cool.
还是坚持这个说法哈
Still sticking to that one, huh?
那好了
Okay! Good.
回答一个问题就够了 就酱
We'll just leave it at one question, I think, for now.
不不 快点 救救我
Oh, no! No! Come on! Help me!
救命啊 救命
Help! Help!
他们在折磨
They're torturing
拜托 我还有家人呢
Please, I have a family!
你们还笑得出来哈
So we're laughing.
黑胡子回来了 我们就这么由着他了是吗
Blackbeard's back and we're all just back to it.
嘿 兄弟 反正已经这样了啊 对吧
Hey, bro, that's what happens, ya know?
他们就翻篇儿了 我们就继续生活呗
They just get away with it and we move on.
至少他穿着麻袋呢
Yeah, at least he's wearin' the sack.
还有铃铛 那是我出的主意
And the bell. That was my idea.
而且他也道歉了
And he apologized.
我觉得这对他来说还是挺不容易的了
I actually thought it was pretty solid, for him.
可我从头到尾都没听到对不起这句话
And yet, the words"I'm sorry" were never mentioned.
没人发现这一点吗
Did anyone else clock that?
反正以前也没人跟我道过歉 对我来说还挺不错的
I've never heard an apology before so, to me, it was amazing.
你的标准还真是有够低
The bar is on the floor.
你呢
And you?
你也接受了吗
Are you happy with this?
接受啥
With what?
做海盗吗
Pirating?
这是艘海盗船 而我就是个海盗
Well, this is a pirate ship and I'm a pirate, so, yeah.
我没问题啊
I'm good with it.
你还在生气他推你下船吧 傻缺
You still mad he pushed you off the ship, twatty?
这铃铛我要戴多久啊
How long do I have to wear this fucking bell for?
直到你试用期结束
Until the probation ends.
那是啥时候 一天吗
When's that? What, like, a day?
等船员们都能接受你了之后
When the crew are comfortable with you again.
而且不许你再做任何疯狂的事 比如把人腿打掉啥的
And you're not doing insane things, like shooting people's legs off.
所以这肯定不是一天的事了
So, it's, like, probably more than a day for that.
我知道感觉一定挺奇怪的
I know it must be odd.
你做船长的时候应该从来没道过歉吧
I'm sure you didn't apologize for anything when you were Captain.
那可不
Oh, fuck no.
道歉 不可能 从没道过
Apologizing? Nah, didn't apologize for jack shit.
可今非昔比啊 我也不再是船长了 你才是
Then, I'm different and I'm not the Captain anymore, am I? You are.
对 没错
Yes, that's true.
但自打我们回到船上我还一直没找回这感觉
But I haven't really felt it since we got back on the ship.
那你得说出来啊 有点气势 说
Well then, say it. You gotta own it. Say it.
说啥 我是你的船长吗 -再加点气势
What? "I'm your Captain"? - Give it more than that.
你是船长 说
You are the Captain. Now, own it.
快点 好好说一遍 来
Come on, say it properly. Go.
我是你的船长
I'm your Captain!
等等 我可以做的更好
Wait, I can do it better.
我是你的船长 我需要你的尊重
I'm your Captain, and I demand respectl
天
Oh, boy.
拜托 -既然你是船长
Please? - Be the Captain.
那你打算如何帮我恢复名声呢
What would you have me do, Captain, to restore my reputation?
说吧
Go.
好吧 不如你 你可以
Right. Why don't you- You can...
我们
We- -
跟大家打成一片
Fit in more.
懂了 打成一片 -对
Got it, fit in more. Yes. Okay.
凡事多帮忙 有很多事要做
Yes, and be helpful. There's a lotta things that need doing.
目标不错 好 -这样你才能修补关系
Good goal. Okay. Sure. So you could fix something
而不是让大家恼火
and stop pissing people off!
马上就去 船长
Right away, sir.
的确好多了
That was better.
再加强一下你的气势
Just need to work on your mean voice.
我会的
I will.
我是船长
I'm Captain!
那是我的椅子 那是船长的椅子
That's my chair! That's the Captain's chair!
闭嘴吧 -抱歉
Oy, shut upl Sorry!
你好啊 门闩先生
Hello, Mr. Latch.
坏了也不是你的错 不是
It's not your fault you're broken. No.
你又不是自己想坏的
You didn't break you.
只是想做好自己的本职工作 对吧
Just trying to do your job, weren't ya?
好了
Alright.
好
Ooh, yes.
非常好 嘿 朋友
Very good. Oh, hey, friend.
我尼玛
Fuck you!
我刚刚把门闩修好了 你看到了吗
I just fixed the door latch. Do you see that?
别他妈盯着我看
Don't fucking look at me.
行吧 我能看出来你对我有点不妥
Yeah, I can tell you've got issues with me.
不妥
Issues?
什么
What?
你就是个人♥渣♥
You're a degenerate.
有病 就是个变♥态♥
You're sick. You're an actual psycho.
好吧 是
Right, yeah.
如果你能一口气把想说的都说了
Maybe we could get through this
也许我们能更快度过这一关
a lot faster if you just let it all out in one go.
你再做什么都不可能修复我们的关系
There is nothing you can do that would fix this.
我让你把我退下船呢
I will let you push me off the ship.
这事可以考虑
Actually, that could be huge.
嗯
Yeah.
带路吧
Lead the way.
我的蜡烛原来都跑这来了啊
So this is where all my candles went.
而且你用的还是那些好蜡烛
And you've used the good ones.
没错
Yep.
我得重新适应一下单腿的基本要领
I'm having to relearn the basics with one leg.
基本要领
The basics?
看来跟你的基本要领相比 我的有点太基础了
I think my basics might be a bit more basic than your basics.
实际上 最近我刚意识到
Actually, it recently occurred to me that- -
你狗屁不会
That you know nothing?
剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表