剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表
这么说 这次打劫我们赢了吗 显而易见吧
So, we won the raid? I guess that was obvious.
是啊 船长是谁
Yeah, and who's the Captain?
他称自己为灵魂收割者
He calls himself The Soul Reaper.
我是不会那么叫他的 他的真名是什么
I'm not calling him that. What's his real name?
是约翰 约翰·巴塞洛缪
It's John. John Bartholomew.
约翰对这次失败怎么看
And how is John taking defeat?
接受度不是很高
Not very well.
他说他要开枪崩了 -自己的脑袋
·He says he's gonna shoot himself in the- - - In the head,
但他想开枪的时候看着我的眼睛
but he wants to look me in the eye while he does it.
对 -这很常见吗
·Yeah. - Is that common?
尴尬的是 确实
Embarrassingly so.
你好 我是郑一嫂 你是约翰吗
Hi, I'm Zheng Yi Sao. You're John?
你 是你打败了我
You! You've bested me.
在我送我自己下地狱的时候 我们会双目对视
We will lock eyes as I send myself to Hell!
不 我没有打败你 那是船长
No. I didn't best you. That's the Captain.
你打败了我
You've bested me!
不 不 抱歉了 兄弟
No, no, sorry, bruv.
嗨 我懂 已经过去一天了
Hi. I know, it's been a day.
从文化角度来说 这对你一定很难接受
Culturally, this must be very hard for you.
不管怎样 尽管打爆你自己的脑袋吧 但你在这个星球上做的最后一件事
Anyway, go ahead and blow your brains out, but your last act on this planet
就是向一个女人投降
will be surrendering to a woman.
或者我们可以喝一杯
Or we could have drinks.
香槟要吗
Champers?
我只是想让我的船员吃饱饭 你知道吧
I'm just trying to keep my crew fed, ya know.
也许还能赚点外快啥的
And maybe make a few bucks on the side.
当然 但他们不让你这么做
Sure, but they won't let you.
西班牙人 荷兰人 还有该死的英国人
The Spanish, the Dutch, the fuckin' English!
去他们的
Fuck them.
每个人都在打击小人物
Everyone is cracking down on the little guy.
哈喽 我还在呢 海盗要怎么谋生啊
Like, hello? How's a pirate supposed to make a living?
她好厉害
She's incredible.
她让他对她唯命是从
She's got him eating out of the palm of her hand.
代表所有人 但我进入这个行业
...speak for everyone, but I didn't get into
不是为了打击其他海盗 你是吗
this business to fight other pirates. Did you?
不不不 我是说 我倒是愿意干 但是
No, no, no, no. I mean, I'll do it, but.
如果我们能一起努力 互相支持 然后
What if we could all work together, support each other, and
我不知道 就是
I don't know, be
算了吧 -不 不
·Forget it. - No, no.
太蠢了 -不 不 请说下去
It's stupid. - No, no! Go on, please.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
告诉我 到底是什么
Tell me, what is it?
如果我们能合作呢
What if we could be partners?
我永远不会忘记的 他都要把自己爆头了
I'll never forget it. I mean, he was gonna blow his brains out,
然后你谈成了合作
and then you close the deal!
我觉得约翰真正需要的是一个可以交流的人
I think what John really needed was someone to talk to.
我总是这么说 奥卢 我不是这么说的吗
That's what I always say. Olu, don't I say that?
没有 不不 你 -如果我们能好好谈谈
No. No, no, you- - The seas would be a happier place
出海会更开心的
if we could all just talk it through.
是啊 如果我们不这么做的话 还有第二个选择
Well, yeah, and if we don't, there's always the second option.
你是说如果他没有吗 -对 这就是一个
You mean if he didn't? - Yesl This is
不加入我就去死的情况
a"join me or die" situation.
我征服中国不是靠让人们不停地表达自己的感受
I didn't conquer China by letting people go on and on about their feelings.
吓人 -所以
Dire. - So...
是啊 船长的日程排得很满 伙计
Yeah, the Captain's got a bit of a packed schedj, mate.
我相信她是的
I'm sure she does.
这很奇怪 不是吗
This is weird, isn't it?
很有韵律
Musical.
我们遇到了另一艘船
We've come across another ship.
一天两艘 哇哦
Two in one day. Wow.
船长
Cap- -
看起来像是遇上了暴风雨 船帆很乱
Looks like it hit a storm. Sails are pretty messed up.
没有船舵 -可怜的家伙们
No wheel. - Poor buggers.
允许登船吗
Permission to board?
复仇号♥ -我们的船
"The Revenge. "- Our ship.
爱德
Ed.
爱德
Ed!
她回到了我们身边 大差不差
She's returned to us, mostly.
也许她是经过了百慕大的那个三角玩意儿
Well, maybe she's gone through that triangle thing by Bermuda.
有人告诉 -爱德
Has anyone told- - - Ed!
我在这里
I'm here!
我的天啊 他摔昏迷了吗
Oh, my God. Is he unconscious?
爱德
Ed!
哦 不 还在喘气儿呢
Oh, no. There he goes.
爱德
Ed!
哦 上帝
Oh, God.
爱德
Ed!
爱德 你在吗
Ed, are you here?
放手
Let go.
各位
Guys.
我就是不明白 爱德在哪儿啊
I just don't understand. Where's Ed?
这事儿不好说 斯蒂德
There's no good way to say this, Stede,
但是呢 -草
but w- - - Oh, shit.
这是斯蒂德吗
Is this Stede?
就是那个 斯蒂德
Like, Stede- Stede.
别噎着了 -什么意思 那个斯蒂德
Watch your breath. - What does that mean? Stede- Stede?
没什么 我只是以为你是 就是 更高 肌肉发达什么的 你知道吗
Nothing. I just thought you'd be, ya know, taller, muscly, you know?
没什么 我只是以为你是 就是 更高 肌肉发达什么的 你知道吗
Nothing. I just thought you'd be, ya know, taller, muscly, you know?
有魅力 吧 -为什么
Charismatic, you know, like- Why?
你为什么这么说
Why are you saying that?
大家都这么 这汤多鲜啊 -对吧
Just the way people- - This is good soup, isn't it?
对没错 非常好喝
Yeah, it's very, very good soup.
为什么你们都不能给我一个直接的答案呢
Why can't I get a straight answer from any of you?
伯内特
Bonnet.
很高兴见到你 -滚开 伊兹
Good to see you. ·Piss off, Izzy.
我不想见你
I don't wanna hear from you.
怎么了 -爱德呢
Yeah? - Where is Ed?
他退休了
He retired.
怎么了啊 你们为什么面面相觑
What? Why are you all looking at each other?
就是当你老了 如果你不想再工作了
When you get old, if you don't wanna work anymore,
你就可以放弃吧 我想
you can just give up, I guess.
我知道什么是退休
Yeah, I know what retirement is.
啊对 他就是去那里了
Yeah, that's where he went.
这就是我们的答案
That's our answer.
退休了 他
Retired. He is.
厌倦了
Got tired.
我们应该杀了他们
We should kill them.
有什么特别的原因吗
Any particular reason?
我闻到了叛乱的味道
I smell mutiny.
我闻到了皮革味 没啥吧
I smell leather, B. O. so.
你变了
You're compromised.
你只想让柔弱的那个开心点
You just wanna keep the soft one happy.
我会查个水落石出的
I'll get to the bottom of it.
那我的画呢 为什么都被刺过了
What about my painting? Why is it all stabbed up?
是我♥干♥的
That was me.
嘿 露丝
Hey, Ruthie.
如果你不帮忙
If you're not gonna help
至少也得跟上吧
at least keep up.
草了
Oh, fuck.
我是你的人♥质♥吗
Am I your hostage?
不是
No.
我昏过去的时候你对我做了什么
What did you do to me when I was out?
做了什么奇怪的事儿吗 -没有
Anything weird? - No.
给你煮了点汤 会让你的身体更好一点
Just making you some soup. Make your body better.
霍利格尔德船长
Captain Hornigold?
本 现在叫本就行
Ben now. Just Ben.
打开货舱口吧
Open up for the cargo ship.
去你的 我不吃那个 滚蛋 滚蛋
Fuck you! I'm not eating that. Fuck off. Fuck off!
听着 我知道你可能和船长
Listen, I know you've probably got
有过不愉快的回忆
some bad memories starring your captain here.
我上次见你的时候 你说你要剥了我的皮
Last time I saw you, you said you were gonna
剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表