剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表
你看看
Look at that.
你穿得很好看
You wear fine things well.
早安时间
Mornin'timel
早安时间
Mornin'timel
那真烦人
That is irritating.
我不干了 -我也是
I was out. - Me too.
老实说 这是我多年来睡得最好的一晚
The best night's sleep I've had in ages, if I'm honest.
是啊 大海是众神的良药 是吗
Aye. The sea is a medicine of the gods, eh?
早上好 朋友们
Good morning, my friends!
嘿 是郑 -早上好
·Hey, it's Zheng. - Good morning!
大家都睡得好吗
Did we all have a restful sleep?
太好了 我也是
Oh, excellent. So did I.
大海能让人恢复活力 不是吗
The sea's restorative, isn't it?
是的 女王 我一直这么说
Yes, Queen! I've always said so!
那家伙知道
Oh, that guy knows.
为什么有人称她为女王
Why are some people calling her"queen"?
显然 她征服了一个叫中国的地方
Apparently, she conquered some place called China.
中国 -中国
· China? - China.
请欢迎你们的新船员登上“红旗”号♥
Please, welcome your new crewmates aboard the"Red Flag. "
很高兴来到这里
Lovely to be here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
起床铃♥声♥真难听 每天早上都这样吗
Shame about the wake- up. Is that every morning, the bell?
在这艘船上 你会发现我们有一套特定的行事方式
You'll find that we have a specific way of doing things on this ship.
我们生活的方式注重团结 凝聚 互助和平衡
Our way of life focuses on unity, cohesion, mutual support, and balance.
从历史上看 男人在这里很难适应
Historically, men have a harder time fitting in here.
但我们还是决定给你们一次机会 因为
But we decided to take a chance on you because- -
我该怎么说呢 你们的能量很
How should I put this? Your energy is- -
温柔 -我们温柔的要命
Tender? - We're tender as hell.
我是想说 -虚弱
I was gonna say...- Weak.
柔弱
Soft.
无意冒犯 -我不介意
No offense. - None taken.
船上还有一个男人
There is one other man on board.
鼠仔 过来
Rat Boyl Comel
这套装扮真好看
The fit on these is lovely.
有什么新鲜事吗 女王
What's new, Queen?
天啊 -我的天啊
Oh, God. - Oh, my God.
我的天啊 是你们这些家伙
Oh, my God! You guys!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
男人们真他爹感性
Men are so fucking emotional.
我以为你死了
I thought you died!
我知道 我觉得很多人都这样想
I know. I think a lot of people did.
你现在留胡子了
And now you have a beard?
你讨厌吗
Do ya hate it?
我爱死了
I love it.
我爱你的全部
I love all of it.
鼠仔 这是怎么回事
Rat Boy. What's that about?
我正在考虑这个问题
I'm trying to think about this,
我觉得 这就像
I think it's like,
就像农历之类的东西吧
it's like a lunar calendar thing or some- -
你到底发生什么事情了 卢修斯
What exactly happened to you, Lucius?
我被
I was- -
我摔下了船
I fell, off the ship.
听起来不像你的作风
That doesn't sound like you.
你的平衡感无可挑剔 宝贝
You have impeccable balance, babe.
注意了
Attention!
好了 武器装备 厨房♥
Right. Armament. Kitchen.
裁缝职责
Tailors duty.
太好了
Yes!
毛巾 你和鼠仔一起去
Towels. You go with Rat Boy.
该死
Fuck.
毛巾 这是什么 这些是工作吗
Towels? What is this? Are these jobs?
发生什么事了
What's happening?
卢修斯
Lucius? I'm overqualified for towels.
海巫
Sea witch.
我四处寻找你
I have looked for you far and wide.
但你可能已经知道了
But then you probably know that.
最好不要以为我们无所不知 妈妈
Best not assume we know anythin' at all, Mum.
走吧 聪明的恶魔 在上面等我
Be gone, wise demon. Await for me above.
知道了 妈妈
Aye, aye, Mum.
船长
Captain?
船长
Captain?
船长 -嘿 在这儿呢
Captain- - Hey, there he is!
我来了 你看起来气色不错
Here I am. You're looking chipper.
谢谢你 其实 我觉得自己像个百万富翁
Thank you. Feel like a million bucks, actually.
我昨晚过得很糟糕
Yeah, I had a very rough night last night.
不过 我想我已经把所有的毒药都排出去了
But I think I got all the poison out of my system.
这是新的一天 不再酗酒 不再吸毒
It's a new day. No more booze, no more drugs.
这是新的一天 不再酗酒 不再吸毒
It's a new day. No more booze, no more drugs.
更重要的是 不再有伊兹了 -是的
·And more importantly, no more Izzy. - Nope.
没有 你确实杀了他 是吗
Nope. You did kill him, didn't ya?
当然 很久之前了
Certainly did. Ages ago.
很好 -谢谢你
·Good. - Thank you.
那是个脏活 我知道
It's a nasty business, I know it.
但这就是大海的法则 新的大副
But that's the code of the sea: the new first mate
总是会杀死旧的大副
always kills the old first mate.
一直如此
It's always been like that.
这关乎信任 信任是如此重要
It's about trust. Trust is so important.
是的 信任就是国王和王后
Oh, yeah. Trust is king and queen.
信任就是一切
Trust is everything.
最好去巡视一下 确保一切正常
Well, better go and do the rounds. Make sure everything's ship- shape.
嘿 法兰奇
Hey, Frenchie.
是的 船长
Yes, Captain.
我对你寄予厚望
I expect great things from you.
谢谢
Thanks.
杀了我 你们这群该死的懦夫
Kill me, you fucking cowards!
上帝啊 他闻起来真糟糕
Lord above he smells somethin' terrible!
是啊 他的腿腐烂了
Yeah, his leg's rotting!
必须把它锯掉
It needs to be cut off.
我们刚让他睡着 你把他吓坏了
We just had him asleep. You're freakin' him out.
杀了我
Kill me- -
好了 听着 听我说
Alright. Just listen, listen, listen, listen.
先处理他的腿 看看情况如何
Start with his leg, see where it goes.
好的
Okay.
我从来没做过这个 -哪一个
I've never done this before. - Which one?
绝对烂掉的那一只 我觉得那只还好
Definitely the fucked- up one. I think that one's all right.
我不是该死的白♥痴♥ 哪一个
I'm not a fucking idiot. Which one?
动手的选
Dealer's choice.
好的 -好了
Yeah. Alright. - Alright.
一 二 -三
·Uno, dos- - Tres.
他是个喷泉 他是一个喷泉 好多血啊
He's a gusherl He's a gusher! That is a lot of blood.
当然了 我们已经很久没见面了
And of course, we haven't seen each other in ages.
我知道 这太糟糕了
I know. It's terrible.
因此 我用这一长串罪行
So I'm using this long list of crimes
和戏剧性转折 基本上用三角测量出确定他最有可能在哪里
and dramatic upsets to basically triangulate where he's most likely to be.
等一下 他可能在古巴
Hang on. He might be in Cuba!
玛吉 简 蒂芙
Maggie, Jane, Tiff.
让我们单独谈谈
Give us the room.
那时古巴吗
Is that Cuba?
很难说 我是说 我自己画的
So hard to tell. I mean, I've drawn it myself.
卢修斯 快看
Lucius, look.
他们把他画得像个食尸鬼
They drew him to look like a ghoul.
你还要问我过得怎么样吗
Are you even gonna ask how I am?
你还好吗 -去你♥妈♥的♥ 我就是过得这样
·How are you? - Fuck you! That's how I am.
你怎么了
What's gotten into you?
我没有从“复仇号♥”上摔下去 是他把我推下去的
I didn't fall off"The Revenge. "He pushed me.
爱德推了你 他为什么要那样做
Ed pushed you? Why would he do that?
你离开时毁了他 然后他就毁了我
You broke him when you left, and then he broke me.
之后发生在我身上的一切 都是你的错
Everything that's happened to me since has been your fault!
等等 卢修斯
Wait! Lucius.
拜托 你要去哪里
Come on. Where are you going?
剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表