剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表
我觉得他应该喜欢女人
I think he might like the ladies
是因为在厨房♥里用舌头给姐
'cause he gave me a proper tonguing
好好爽了一把
in the kitchen.
不对 她呕吐之前
No, she kissed me
居然还在吻我
right before she threw up.
你简直是个魔鬼 -同意
Oh! You bloody devil. - I know.
抱歉 亲爱的 -我明白这里什么情况了
I'msorry, love. - I know exactly what's happening here.
我知道你们在搞什么 这是个游戏
I know what's goin' on. It's a game.
我知道你们在搞什么 这是个游戏
I know what's goin' on. It's a game.
对他们来说就是个下流的游戏
This is just a sick game for them,
现在我们也搅进这趟浑水了
and now we're part of it.
我本还对安妮也有期待 结果她是个神经病
I would've expected as much from Anne here, who's a fucking psycho!
嘿 -少来了
Hey! Come on!
你偷了人家的脸 -没错
Ya steal people's faces. - That's right.
还有你 玛丽 你丫的又是怎么回事
And you, Mary, what the fuck happened to you?
我们搬进沼泽地
We moved to a swamp
因为我们不想把古董卖♥♥给任何人
to sell fucking antiques to fuckin' no one.
人生得意须尽欢
We get our fun where we can!
什么
What? !
我们想走随时可以走
We can leave any time.
那个担心自己太老干不了海盗的人不是你吗
It's you who is scared that you're too old to go back to pirating.
我丫的才没这么说 -你说了
I never fuckin'said- - - Yes, she did!
贱♥人♥ -不准你丫的说这个字
Bitch! - Don't you say that fucking word!
就说 贱♥人♥ 你怎么不去扫扫
Bitch, please. Why don't you go and dust some
桌子上的灰什么的
end tables or something? -
我想这么干好多年了
Been wanting to do that for fuckin' years.
真好 神清气爽 -干得好 玛丽
Nice. Really healthy. - Well done, Mary.
我猜安妮真的喜欢这个丑到爆的烂钟
I bet Anne really loved that ugly piece of shit clock.
你俩现在是蛇鼠一窝了是吧
Oh. Are you a united front now?
你个细狗
You lightweights.
你丫的就是些小毛头
You fuckin 14- year- old boys.
安妮和我
Me and Annie,
我们之间就是成年人关系该有的样子
we're what an adult relationship looks like.
什么成年人 你丫的在鬼扯什么
Adult? The fuck you talkin' about?
真的吗 她还捅伤过你
Really? I mean, she stabbed you,
你给她下过毒 后来她还啃了我一脸
you poisoned her, and then she jumped on my face.
拭目以待吧
Just you watch.
你们现在对彼此还有激♥情♥
You're hot for each other now,
但最终 等激♥情♥散去 就是两看相厌
but eventually, your charms'll lose impact and become annoyances.
神秘感啊 爱的魔力 全都烟消云散
The mystery? Gone. The magic? In the wind.
只留下一时贪欢和逢场作戏
Fun and games are all that's left.
你俩关系中最后的悬念就是
The only distraction to the last unknown in your relationship:
哪个最先倒下
which of you will slump over first?
看吧 我已经全都烧了
There. I torched it all.
我们自♥由♥了
We're free.
不是吧 你
You didn't...Y- You- -
包括这花哨的小桌子和那个大碗柜样子的玩意儿吗
Even the little posh tables and that big cupboard thingy?
是的 那是大衣柜
Yeah, the armoire.
全部都得消失
Everything must go.
你现在 真丫的性感
You are so...fucking hot right now.
同意
I know.
好耶 你家着火了
Yeah. Your house is on firel
该死 赶快 -回见了您嘞
Oh, shit. Come on. See you, guys.
拿着 -我拿着呢
Hold it. I am holding it.
不好意思 请稍稍扭动一下
Uh, um, sorry, and twist it a bit, please?
没错 就是这个
Yeah, that's the one.
好耶 -好了
Ooh, yeah, yeah. Ah. Alright.
真是不错吧
Well, that's quite lovely, innit?
是的 金色的颜料真的很不错
Yeah. Gold paint's a nice touch.
我之前还觉得太夸张了 但是
I thought it'd be overkill, but.
但是它能承重吗
Yeah, but will it be load- bearing?
不然那就太尴尬了
Cause that would be embarrassin'.
你呢 你的借口是什么
And you? What's your excuse?
我是说 你到底是个什么东西
I mean, what even are you?
滚蛋
Fuck off.
滚蛋
Fuck off!
你居然骚扰一个瘸子
You are harassing a cripple!
真丫的傻♥逼♥
Fucking twats!
真丫的王八蛋
Fucking cocksuckers.
女神啊 接纳我吧 柔和的水 柔和的水
Goddess, devour me. Balmy water. Balmy water.
滑过我的骨头 变质的煮蛋
Slick my bones. Spoiled boiled eggs.
哇咔咔咔 哇咔咔咔
Wa- ka- ka- ka. Wa- ka- ka- ka. Wa- ka- ka- ka.
洛塔 你的朋友们有麻烦了 是吧
Lotta your friends are troubled, aren't they?
是啊 你也知道 他们是海盗
Yeah. Ya know, they're all pirates.
没错
True.
你今晚打算做什么
What are you gonna do tonight?
今晚啊 不知道
Tonight? I don't know.
本来我打算和他们待在一起
I was gonna stay with them,
但我不确定了
but I don't know.
搞不好我会撞树或是什么的
Maybe I'll just crash in the trees or somethin'.
我是说 -我觉得吧 如果你想的话
Well, I mean- - - Well, I was thinking if you wanted to,
我可以去问 -不 不必勉强
I mean, I could ask- - - Well, no, you shouldn't have to- -
抱歉 你说 -噢不 你说 不好意思
Sorry, yougo. Oh, no, you go. No, sorry.
不 你说吧 -好吧
Nah, you. No, you. Um, okay.
我是想说 我可以说服一下船员
I was just gonna say I could put it to the crew,
如果你想在船上多呆一晚
and if you wanted to stay one more night on the ship,
你懂的 弥补一下过去之类的
ya know, extenuating circumstances and all that.
好吧 -你说什么
·Yes. - What's that?
应该会不错的
Uh, it might be nice.
太好了
Great!
我是说 行 去那等我
I mean, yeah. Wait there.
大海是我的最爱 -上帝啊
The sea is my love. Jesus Christ.
你还在这儿 我都把你忘了
You're still here. I forgot about you.
但是以我现在的形态
But there is a cruel limit to the passion I can share
我很难与女王陛下分享这一切
with Her Majesty in this current form.
无意冒犯 伙计 你现在千万不能神神叨叨的
No offense, man, but, uh, I just need you to not be weird right now.
要像爱大海一样爱她
To love the sea as she must be loved,
这需要改变 -我的神啊
requires change. Oh, my God.
这就是我在那个
That's what I learned
破肉卤篮子里领悟到的真理
down in the old gravy basket.
这里 拿着
Here, hold that.
土 风 火 重新汇聚于女王陛下吧
Earth, wind, and fire, reassemble upon Her Majesty.
我想飞得更高
I wanna go higher.
好的
Okay.
巴顿斯 人是不会变的
Buttons, people don't change,
不会变成鸟之类的
not into birds or otherwise.
巴顿斯
Buttons?
巴顿斯 嘿
Buttons? Hey.
别他妈捣乱了 伙计 你丫的不是鸟
Enough fuckin' around, mate. You're not a fucking...bird.
我注定走上这条路
*There's a road I know I must go*
牛啊 兄弟
Fuck yeah, brother.
飞吧
Fly.
爱德
Oh, Ed.
嘿 你能跟我来吗
Hey, um, can you come with?
天有点黑了 我 那个 找不到
It's getting a bit dark, and I- I can't, actually- -
我找不到回船上的路
I can't find my way back to the ship.
好吧 来了
Oh, yeah. Yeah, comin'.
巴顿斯变成海鸥了
Hey! Buttons turned into a seagull!
什么 -是啊 他已经飞走了
What? - Yeah, he flew off.
我双耳已不闻窗外事
*I don't listen to the news no more*
我如昨日黄花 奈何你已视如无物
*Like an unwound clock, you just don't seem to care*
红尘滚滚 不及生死相随
*This world isn't big enough to keep me away from you*
生死相随
*Oh, from you*
水鸟啊 水鸟 飞回家乡吧
*Seabird, seabird, fly home*-
水鸟啊 水鸟 飞回家乡吧
*Seabird, seabird, fly home*
像一只孤独的水鸟
*Like a lonely seabird*
大海茫茫 天各一方
*You've been away from land too long*
天各一方
*Oh, too long*
何其有幸 相伴相携
* Suddenly, you're with me*
蓦然回首 你已不在
*Turn and you're not there*
剧集 | 海盗旗升起(2022) | 导航列表